• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its exactly how it sounds
51aTxz0YCuL.jpg
Looks like a mixture of Wolverine and Cap. Makes me wonder what would happen if Wolverine took the Super Soldier serum.

Deidalius_humanitys_warriors.png

I have not fully decided on which will be my choices for heaven's fighters. I will do that tomorrow.
But here are the ones I have decided on.

Light Yagami vs Aqua (Konosuba) - Cuz Light is featless and Aqua is the weakest goddess I know
Superman is on the side of humanity since he would betray the gods like Buddha and help the humans, maybe Thor would have been a better option but I like Supes more so **** him

I haven't decided on the other MUs, I don't care about the stat differences since not even the original Record of Ragnarok anime cared about those things, in the lore of the anime the humans are much weaker than the gods without the volunds, I want suggestions of Gods that could face my rooster of fighters I've chosen.

I have not fully decided on which will be my choices for heaven's fighters. I will do that tomorrow.

Light Yagami vs Aqua (Konosuba) - Cuz Light is featless and Aqua is the weakest goddess I know
Superman is on the side of humanity since he would betray the gods like Buddha and help the humans, maybe Thor would have been a better option but I like Supes more so **** him

I haven't decided on the other MUs, I don't care about the stat differences since not even the original Record of Ragnarok anime cared about those things, in the lore of the anime the humans are much weaker than the gods without the volunds, I want suggestions of Gods that could face my rooster of fighters I've chosen.
What was the name of that planetary sized god from Asura's Wrath? I think he would be a pretty good opponent for Simon in this setting, don't really know for everyone else, lol, maybe Homura can fight EoH Dio? And for Kumagawa I'd pick some loser god, tho idk which one would fit that.
Also nobody asked but here's my team lul.
ya_puknul.png

I prefer if Accelerators tittle is "The number one". That's pretty much his title in toaru

What was the name of that planetary sized god from Asura's Wrath? I think he would be a pretty good opponent for Simon in this setting, don't really know for everyone else, lol, maybe Homura can fight EoH Dio? And for Kumagawa I'd pick some loser god, tho idk which one would fit that.
Also nobody asked but here's my team lul.
ya_puknul.png
I think you misspelled president.

Norman goblining Gwen was retconned about 2 years ago or so, buuut technically it was still canon for like 15+ years.

Related to Spidey, Spider-Man's current arc is so bad MJ has a chance to get killed lol

Last edited:

Do we have a template? (The clear background, the fonts for the title, the character and the character description)

I can think of one way to play through it after clearing my day job and my stacked calc evaluations

Norman goblining Gwen was retconned about 2 years ago or so, buuut technically it was still canon for like 15+ years.

Related to Spidey, Spider-Man's current arc is so bad MJ has a chance to get killed lol
Still pretty tame stuff compared to MJs wedding (another one), Aunt May's death and Peter making a faust pact with Mephisto all within the same storyline.

Last edited:
Marvel ******* hating MJ marriage for almost 20 years is astonishing.

Were there actual reasons for it? Was MJ bad in some 70-80s stories or what? Or is it just that drama sells so get ****** Peter?

Were there actual reasons for it? Was MJ bad in some 70-80s stories or what? Or is it just that drama sells so get ****** Peter?
Given the whole schick of Peter is that he is always full of hope no matter how much hardships he goes through thanks to Uncle Ben's words, it's probably the latter reason although that only makes it worst tbh.

Tho Marvel screwing over characters for several years is nothing new, from Scott Summers going down the deep end only to get "burned" to Silver Surfer being the biggest jobber despite his laundry list of P&A. The comic book status quo is pretty whack even tho we've all accepted it'll likely never change (...much).

Supposedly, one of the former Marvel heads HATED Peter and MJ being married, and more or less forced OMD to happen.

Though he's gone now, so I'm not entirely sure now...

I prefer if Accelerators tittle is "The number one". That's pretty much his title in toaru
Isn't Accelerator his title rather than his name? Though now that I think of it, characters in RoR refer to characters by their nicknames if their real names are unknown like Jack the ripper's case. I guess me making that thing at like 1 AM made me too sleepy to remember that.

Do we have a template? (The clear background, the fonts for the title, the character and the character description)

I can think of one way to play through it after clearing my day job and my stacked calc evaluations
B819E575-8545-41C2-9100-1AAEE07BA12C.png

27E50897-699E-48F4-A48F-BDD9CE71F904.png

I am not sure if these are the original templates, I just asked an ally to pass me the images of the template that someone posted on a Discord server I am banned from.

One matchup to share before I went to work on my family affairs again.

image.png

Suggested by └[ ☉ ᗝ ☉ ]┘ vibes#6703 @ Discord

Krystal vs Altair (Game Master vs Re:Creators)

The general theme is fictional characters (sorta in Krystal's case) who hold a lot of love and adoration towards their creators. But due to events that keep them from reaching their creators, they go on a quest to fuse the entirety of the multiverse so they can properly interact with them, causing endless destruction in their wake

One matchup against Yukari Yakumo vs Altair eh

Isn't Accelerator his title rather than his name? Though now that I think of it, characters in RoR refer to characters by their nicknames if their real names are unknown like Jack the ripper's case. I guess me making that thing at like 1 AM made me too sleepy to remember that.
No. "Accelerator" is now his name since he has forgetten his former name

It's not his title

FpyqlZKX0AUxJ-k

Fp3uD5QXsAMEScc

I finished making heaven's roster of fighters. I didn't do actual gods for most of them since I don't know many fictional gods. But these guys are strong enough to rival gods so I doubt the technicalities of them not being real gods matter.

Anyway, who do y'all think will win each round? Every human will get a volund like in the canon Record of Ragnarok.

Round 1: Light Yagami (Death Note) vs Aqua (Konosuba)
Round 2: Misogi Kumagawa (Medaka Box) vs Shion Yorigami (Touhou Project)
Round 3: Ayanokouji Kiyotaka (The classroom of the elite) vs Goku Black (Dragon Ball)
Round 4: Keyarga (Redo of healer) vs Griffith (Berserk)
Round 5: Saitama (One Punch Man) vs Anti-Spiral (Gurren Lagann)
Round 6: Superman (Marvel) vs Altair (Re: Creators)
Round 7: Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) vs Asriel Dreemurr (Undertale)
Round 8: Nana Hiiragi (Talentless Nana) vs Loki (MCU)
Round 9: Matt (Epic battle fantasy) vs Bill Cipher (Gravity falls)
Round 10: Crazy Dave (Plants vs Zombies) vs Bowser (Super Mario)
Round 11: Simon the digger (Gurren Lagann) vs Najimi Ajimu (Medaka Box)
Round 12: Youmu Konpaku (Touhou Project) vs Gilgamesh (Fate)
Round 13: Accelerator (A certain magical index) vs Zeus (God of war)

FpyqlZKX0AUxJ-k

Fp3uD5QXsAMEScc

I finished making heaven's roster of fighters. I didn't do actual gods for most of them since I don't know many fictional gods. But these guys are strong enough to rival gods so I doubt the technicalities of them not being real gods matter.

Anyway, who do y'all think will win each round? Every human will get a volund like in the canon Record of Ragnarok.

Round 1: Light Yagami (Death Note) vs Aqua (Konosuba)
Round 2: Misogi Kumagawa (Medaka Box) vs Shion Yorigami (Touhou Project)
Round 3: Ayanokouji Kiyotaka (The classroom of the elite) vs Goku Black (Dragon Ball)
Round 7: Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) vs Asriel Dreemurr (Undertale)
Round 8: Nana Hiiragi (Talentless Nana) vs Loki (MCU)
Round 9: Matt (Epic battle fantasy) vs Bill Cipher (Gravity falls)
Round 10: Crazy Dave (Plants vs Zombies) vs Bowser (Super Mario)
Round 11: Simon the digger (Gurren Lagann) vs Najimi Ajimu (Medaka Box)
Round 13: Accelerator (A certain magical index) vs Zeus (God of war)
I only comment for the characters I know.
R1: Light has nothing except for the deathnote...which Acqua resist.
R3: I don't see what Ayanokouji could do against KI blast. I can see him matching black in skill..but thats it.
R5: Anti-spiral is not a god....also he outhaxes Saitama lmao
R6: Supes is outhaxed sadly
R11: Cant comment when both are haxed af
R13: Is fear Zeus included? If so, my boy Accel cant win. I think even base Zeus beats him lol.

So these are my candidates in order with these Template, some are combats that I would like to see but that due to the difference in statistics it is impossible, that is why they are marked with divine weapons like in RoR

1677350356419.png

1677401862794.png

1. Uncle Grandpa Vs Pacheco Cara Floja, the Best MU for both without a doubt
2. Kelsier vs. Loki (MCU), Interesting MU for the two who """"""cheated death""""""
3. Iroh (with Divine Weapons) vs. Odin(GoW)
4. The Emperor (40k) vs Reinhard (Masada/Shiza)
5. Neo (Matrix) Vs Liu Kang
6. Compiste Chapulín Colorado vs Aku
7. Finn the Human Vs Hercules (RoR)
8. Gen Narumi vs King Ghidorah (Monsterverse or similar variants)
9. Koga The Pegasus vs Crota, Oryx's Son
10. Absalom (With Divine Weapons) Vs Mars
11. Miles Dread Vs Shinnok
12. Garou vs Orion
13. Rex Salazar (Can Go to Meta Nani if he need) Vs Mekahne (TwistedGears/Kaktus Proposal)

Did you hate Ayanokouji that much lmao, Goku Black ironically has a way better skill
Same above but change Ayano with Keyarga
Anti-Spiral, Altair, and Homura murder-stomp
Unironically the best fight idea you have
R13: Is fear Zeus included? If so, my boy Accel cant win. I think even base Zeus beats him lol.
How so? Considering Accel have a way bs hax

How so? Considering Accel have a way bs hahaxZeus
His High 1-C vector shield gets bypasses by his death manip and Life absorption. Zeus also can apparently destroy vectors by damaging souls so uh...poor accel

I also fail to see how he could even affect his abstract existence. Zeus stomps, Touma is a better match

Old Bloods vs Crips joke refreshed. (Thanks to the recent Pokémon Go events)
Which side are you on?
4484860-4739866453-Pok%25C.jpg

I only comment for the characters I know.
R1: Light has nothing except for the deathnote...which Acqua resist.
R3: I don't see what Ayanokouji could do against KI blast. I can see him matching black in skill..but thats it.
R5: Anti-spiral is not a god....also he outhaxes Saitama lmao
R6: Supes is outhaxed sadly
R11: Cant comment when both are haxed af
Wait, Aqua resists Death inducement???

As for Anti-Spiral, I don't know many gods in fiction, but he is a reality warper that can destroy everything, is nearly invincible and is way stronger than real gods from mythology so I put him there since he is basically a god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back