• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
With modern DB compositing like hell, Id be shocked if they werent stats equal.

From last time we talked TomWile, notable abilities were Tom having "thumbs down" existense erasure, while Wile has "anti-looney" potion.

It might also have to come down to how well they have survived deaths as I mentioned earlier.
Didnt the blog talk about Tom can survive the anti-toon stuff cuz his dna is unique unlike WB toons

dhnbbgm-48e77c79-6bd9-4678-9aeb-562ad7d39019.png

Damn, another of the big names is soon to be over. Jujutsu Kaisen is also ending soon from what I know.

Feels kinda surreal that the long runner era is more or less over and mangas don't last that long nowadays (at least compared to the decades long works of before). Maybe it's for the better.

Out of curiosity, what are the big hits of nowadays. I mean, the new popular works. Comes to mind Kaiju N°8, Undead Unluck and Kagurabachi?

Damn, another of the big names is soon to be over. Jujutsu Kaisen is also ending soon from what I know.

Feels kinda surreal that the long runner era is more or less over and mangas don't last that long nowadays (at least compared to the decades long works of before). Maybe it's for the better.

Out of curiosity, what are the big hits of nowadays. I mean, the new popular works. Comes to mind Kaiju N°8, Undead Unluck and Kagurabachi?
In current Jump? Like you mentioned there's UU and Kagurabachi, Yozakura too but that's ending soon-ish as well, Elusive Samurai also seems to be successful (props for Matsui having 3 hits in a row), Sakamoto Days as well.

In current Jump? Like you mentioned there's UU and Kagurabachi, Yozakura too but that's ending soon-ish as well, Elusive Samurai also seems to be successful (props for Matsui having 3 hits in a row), Sakamoto Days as well.
Interesting. Always wanted to pick up a series that's somewhat new and go with it. Was thinking on geetting started with Kagurabachi, but volumes aren't on sale where I live yet. Recently picked Kaiju N°8, but from what I was told it may not last much longer either.

How are Elusive Samurai and Sakamoto Days.

Interesting. Always wanted to pick up a series that's somewhat new and go with it. Was thinking on geetting started with Kagurabachi, but volumes aren't on sale where I live yet. Recently picked Kaiju N°8, but from what I was told it may not last much longer either.
Yeah that's how it is in the modern Jump world. You'll really not see any long runners anymore, compared to stuff like the Big 3.
How are Elusive Samurai and Sakamoto Days.
Sakamoto Days is cool, much more action based than anything else. Elusive Samurai is more of a historical tale with action thrown in along with Matsui's usual comedy.

Is it normal that when a company gets bankrupt, all their songs become unavailable on all platforms? Honestly, I find it kinda silly that a contract like that exists, that when you stop paying a fee for any reason, all of your songs get pulled. That seems like a dumb contract to sign.

Is it normal that when a company gets bankrupt, all their songs become unavailable on all platforms? Honestly, I find it kinda silly that a contract like that exists, that when you stop paying a fee for any reason, all of your songs get pulled. That seems like a dumb contract to sign.

This is the first time I'm hearing about it happening too because so far its just Death Battle and not anything else under the RT umbrella (at least nothing I see from RWBY's musicians because they're confirmed to own their songs I think). If anything, it makes it more obvious why people end up pirating anyway since it would've just made more sense for the song rights to be transferred to Yates and Therewolf

Pretty cool read. Though I know how this site feels and y'all will probably not like this
That's one of the few analysis that i definitely wanted DB to do, their view on the match would be pretty interesting to see

It's such a nuanced and layered match despite what some people would have you believe. Plus, this person used Paper and DB likely will too.

The debate is just cancer though.

That was pretty interesting. Honestly, was expecting Sukuna to eat Muzan alive on this one.

Pretty cool read. Though I know how this site feels and y'all will probably not like this
Still it's nice to see how other people measure the same characters, sometimes you come across info and stuff you genuinely missed.

Back