• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Itsuno with confirmation that SMT Dante is canon for DMC thanks to the next game in the backpack
054e1c1756ae556fa04f138781293dd8~c5_720x720.jpeg
just saying Bayo is also in SMT, so it'd equal out

....Zeus is at best 2-C tho, it seems that you have downplaying Accel way hard here
I'm not downplaying when I'm one of the toaru supporters here. I fail to see your point about Zeus ap, when accelerator is only 4b, his high 1C is for his vector shield but even that is not done by conventional durability, he simply redirects the direction of the attack rather than tanking it. Zeus has a shit ton of hax that has no vectors, which hard counters Accel. This doesn't help that fact his infinite speed is beyond Accel calculation speed and abstract existence makes him untouchable

Now people can finally shut up about Dante be downplayed.

Also with this its definitely conferm that Kratos is going to stomp Asura.
Long story short:
Dante stomps with 9D scaling (which is shaky in eyes of G1 bloggers)
Otherwise evenly matched

Dick Dimension measurement contests can be whacky.

So the followings are next (?)
  • Brainiac (?) vs Ultron
  • Arceus vs YHVH (SMT) / Aslan (Narnia) / King Drasil (Digimon)
  • Toph Beifong vs Terra
  • Kratos vs Asura

One comment: "It's surprisingly easy to confirm which of the two wins, without breaking your brain nor relying on fallacies. Just rely on the same method that actual Death Battle used to confirm why Mob cannot beat Tasumaki... Dante needed help from Vergil to attack the Qliphoth, a city sized tree. And they only managed to get rid of it, by attacking the Qliphoth at its weakest points, the roots. Dante didn't have enough raw power to just tear it from the ground and throw it into space, and much less to destroy it with a beam attack or his brute force alone.

gigachad.gif

One comment: "It's surprisingly easy to confirm which of the two wins, without breaking your brain nor relying on fallacies. Just rely on the same method that actual Death Battle used to confirm why Mob cannot beat Tasumaki... Dante needed help from Vergil to attack the Qliphoth, a city sized tree. And they only managed to get rid of it, by attacking the Qliphoth at its weakest points, the roots. Dante didn't have enough raw power to just tear it from the ground and throw it into space, and much less to destroy it with a beam attack or his brute force alone.

gigachad.gif
Simply analyze with your biases and headcanon. It's how I can confirm that MG Raiden beats Lucifer Morningstar 🗿

The real debate to be discussed here is who's hotter, Dante or Bayonetta?
I'd say Dante is hotter (I say it in a wholly heterosexual and non-homosexual way), Bayonetta looks like she is someone's aunt and I find it off-putting. Also, I'm not too fond of her haircuts and the wacky hats she wears. Meanwhile, Dante looks like what I think a peak male body type would look like, skinny, healthy, beautiful muscles, cool cape, cool drip. Now that I think of it, both are demons or demon-associated beings so that makes me want to take off points off either's beauty score ranking.

What makes Bayo 12D?
The angel hierarchy being described as getting higher and higher dimensional the higher up the ladder you go, with several angels being outright stated to be higher-dimensional, as well as the whole thing with Aesir representing the layers of space-time that make up the dimensional matrix of reality, among other things

A single statement about 9-Dimensional space from a dubiously canon chinese mobile game

Funny thing is Bayo has a handful of feats that would put her at 12-D but no one is willing to argue for it
Why are you always so against the poc game and its canonicity lol, why you always have to be that guy to have something to say of dmc, it gets annoying

A single statement about 9-Dimensional space from a dubiously canon chinese mobile game

Funny thing is Bayo has a handful of feats that would put her at 12-D but no one is willing to argue for it
Also its not simply off of just that, but also that Demon world is presented bigger in size compared to human world, especially with a mirror version of latter being just an entrance to former

I'm not downplaying when I'm one of the toaru supporters here. I fail to see your point about Zeus ap, when accelerator is only 4b, his high 1C is for his vector shield but even that is not done by conventional durability, he simply redirects the direction of the attack rather than tanking it. Zeus has a shit ton of hax that has no vectors, which hard counters Accel. This doesn't help that fact his infinite speed is beyond Accel calculation speed and abstract existence makes him untouchable
I still fail to see how Zeus stomp Accel tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back