• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Small Country-Country probably. It would be weird to only destroy Chile and not the land around it as well. Like if it was a blast it would probably be like Large Country maybe even breaching Continent assuming spherical, but Large Country is safer.

Time to find out.
w9dD9rp.jpeg
"Cant's seem to find a way there"

We're literally the asscrack of the world.

Am I wrong for thinking a Soulsborne BR just doesn't work?

Wolf just gets clapped regardless, but the main issue is the Hunter and if they'd be allowed to consume the umbilical cords and transcend into a Great One. If they are allowed that, then the other literally can't do shit about them. It would just have to be a stalemate at worst.

Wolf just gets clapped regardless, but the main issue is the Hunter and if they'd be allowed to consume the umbilical cords and transcend into a Great One. If they are allowed that, then the other literally can't do shit about them. It would just have to be a stalemate at worst.
I mean, Wolf only gets clapped so many times until he's able to use the red mortal blade, which could cancel out immortality. But, I don't know how it would interact with the immortality of the other SB protagonists. It did kill Isshin after he was ressurected into his prime.

Yeah and that's another thing. How can there be a winner when they all have immortalities out the ass? Wolf is the only one with very blatant negation. The Hunter has limited because they can permanently kill beings under the Dream like them and such as well as other justifications but do the DS Protags have arguments for immortality negation? If not I fear they eventually just lose.

I like Hunter vs Hunter (Bloodborne vs Monster Hunter), Wolf vs William Adams, and Tarnished vs BoTW Link better.
I don't know who Ashen One or Bearer of the Curse should fight though.

What is thr consensus on Tom VS Wile.E here
I doubt it will ever happen due to what has happened. Either way, it seems like it would be a fun matchup. I like it more because apparently it's not a tie. Tom is cool, I never watched Coyote, he's washed. It seems like it would make for an interesting fight animation if done correctly. Coyote probably wins since he can counter toon force. Either way, I am glad that matchup cucked Kratos vs Asura from happening. A GOW fan looked at me wrong the other day.

Bit of a surprising result. Always heard the Judge wins but tbh their reasonings for Sans winning do mostly make sense. Except giving Sans time stop that’s a bit dubious imo. But it wasn’t really a factor in the fight so whatevs.

For Tom vs Wile, since Tom is a protag, he seems to have more stuff, so he might have more things.

Otherwise I guess it depends on how are their soul attacks and if those exist?

I know there's a good amount of people that are standing behind Tom, but there seems like more behind Wile. E.

Idk honestly just make the blog early we don't even know if they're coming back

What are your guys thoughts on this MU?

Even after having strong opinions on SJR, I... still have no thoughts on this MU. Alex did give me one MU though (Kasane Randall), and Zelenin/Mastema came close to giving me an Egil MU... and then Symphogear came along, said 'hold my beer', and introduced me to Carol, so...

There's only like 3 or 4 MUs (5 if you include Commander Gore) to come out of the game anyway, and with SMT V seeing a resurgence with Vengeance, it's unlikely we'll even get that. Still good reminder to think on, though.

I know there's a good amount of people that are standing behind Tom, but there seems like more behind Wile. E.

Idk honestly just make the blog early we don't even know if they're coming back
With modern DB compositing like hell, Id be shocked if they werent stats equal.

From last time we talked TomWile, notable abilities were Tom having "thumbs down" existense erasure, while Wile has "anti-looney" potion.

It might also have to come down to how well they have survived deaths as I mentioned earlier.

Back