• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know the guy who's going through a lot of the haxx rn. A couple of my friends are actually working on purging the sourceless/badly reasoned haxx. That was just one CRT of many, there's gonna at least a few more revisions for DBH haxx as well.

I know there's also an ongoing immeasurable downgrade and 2A downgrade which I can't really comment on, though I do feel that basically the entire DBH cast proooobably shouldn't all scale to 2A though.
The 2A is being kept, it's just the reasoning has changed. I can't comment on your friends creating more CRTs on the 'sourceless hax'. I think I'm just gonna wait for the storm to blow over, wait a few months and let the DBH opponents have a field day. As I said, it's in a bad spot, well for the people who like Heros.

This shit is too stressful for me, Toei really makes scaling ******* impossible because they haven't made the game international.

so wat was kept
I don't know, I lost interest after the third page where the arguments came down to 'the staff agrees on this'.

I like Heros, more than most on this thread, but I don't like enough to sit through a slog like that. The defenders basically just quit halfway thru so it's possible some valid shit got removed, who knows

I don't know, I lost interest after the third page where the arguments came down to 'the staff agrees on this'.

I like Heros, more than most on this thread, but I don't like enough to sit through a slog like that. The defenders basically just quit halfway thru so it's possible some valid shit got removed, who knows
Dragon Ball fans kinda gave up on this site I take it

The 2A is being kept, it's just the reasoning has changed. I can't comment on your friends creating more CRTs on the 'sourceless hax'. I think I'm just gonna wait for the storm to blow over, wait a few months and let the DBH opponents have a field day. As I said, it's in a bad spot, well for the people who like Heros.

This shit is too stressful for me, Toei really makes scaling ******* impossible because they haven't made the game international.
Yeah, don't worry about this being like, an attack on the verse or anything. The main intention is just to get the haxx that either has no source, incorrect reasoning, or untranslated sources removed / retranslated / have actual justifications attached.

Like does restraining someone with chains qualify as "paralysis inducement"? No, that's a mislabling, and should be changed to "Chain Manipulation" for instance.

From what I've seen in some of the threads, sometimes they just give up because, well, there's no source to back things up, so the ability gets removed. Other times its just from the debate going on for so long. I don't think there's really anything bad going on with the DBH threads as of now at least.

They just had to sit through Granolah for 2 years, a fake anime announcement, 3 losing Death Battles, and Dragon Ball fans are public enemy number one in general. So yeah, they are probably burnt out.

Also 80% of them are Mexican, (me included), and the world cup is going on, they're busy at the moment.

Yeah, don't worry about this being like, an attack on the verse or anything. The main intention is just to get the haxx that either has no source, incorrect reasoning, or untranslated sources removed / retranslated / have actual justifications attached.

Like does restraining someone with chains qualify as "paralysis inducement"? No, that's a mislabling, and should be changed to "Chain Manipulation" for instance.

From what I've seen in some of the threads, sometimes they just give up because, well, there's no source to back things up, so the ability gets removed. Other times its just from the debate going on for so long. I don't think there's really anything bad going on with the DBH threads as of now at least.
If they're anything like that abysmal thread made by Viser to downgrade Hakai and similar hax like that to where simply having higher AP makes them worthless, which thankfully was smacked into the dirt where it belongs, I'm gonna end up having yet another problem with how this site does things, lol.

What DB characters like Goku need, is a hax that nulls all haxes, and forces their enemy to fight them hand-to-hand, without any of their fancy tricks.
That's be cool as shit. Forcing characters to catch smoke. Cuz let's be honest, Trunks would have ran Silver's fade if it weren't for cosmology bs. Trunks was giving him hands in the Death Battle whenever he got close.

If they're anything like that abysmal thread made by Viser to downgrade Hakai and similar hax like that to where simply having higher AP makes them worthless, which thankfully was smacked into the dirt where it belongs, I'm gonna end up having yet another problem with how this site does things, lol.
Nah, the removals all seemed pretty valid, they occurred in this thread, the addition ended up morphing into a removal in the end lol.

wonder if someone is gonna add wiz and boomstick in this wiki
They have a page on fc/oc

This is giving me 'there is no war in Ba Sing Se' vibes
I'm not familiar with whatever cope occurred in prior threads, I dont doubt that there weren't funny attempts at invalid ability removals, but all the ones I've seen lately have been pretty solid.

It's all fine. All the removals are fine. It's fine. Now give me your credit card number

-Kirbonic probably
I've already stolen it, yours is [REDACTED]

What are you talking about? Hercule defeated Beerus, did you not watch the show smh
Even if that were true, its a damn shame he gets rolled by nearly everyone in said verse, outside of his own hype speeches, where he made himself a Super Saiyan, lol.
I did, the very same episode he pretended he was this Super Saiyan from legend is where he made up beating Beerus' ass. Don't @ me bro, I remember that episode well. It was one of the funniest episodes in Super, right next to the Yamcha baseball episode.

He doesnt though, WoW has lightspeed to MFTL+ stuff, it just not on illidan's profile atm because we are planning a crt to get it evaluated before putting the ratings on the pages

WoW has layered durability neg resistance as well as resistance neg stuff too what's your point?
we are going by what is on their pages now that is MHS+ vs relativistic+ and how many layers do WoW have? since at his best incarnation his resistances are at 25 layers.

They have a page on fc/oc
The profiles have a major problem: scaling the equipment's strength to their analysis of the equipment's strength (such as scaling Boomstick's weird form to Alien X's 3-A feat)

Waiting for next season like
waiting.gif

Isn't it kinda strange that ryu,Ken, and Akuma have been used but not sagat for the shoto fighters?
Hell even dan got used.
Chun li, Blanka, bison, and Balrog.
Sagat would complete the shoto and shadloo members save Vega.
Wonder if Vega deserves a fight however.
Sagat doesn't seem hugely relevant today and doesn't have any notable opponents.

Vega does seem decently requested to go up against Wolverine back around the early 2010s but a livestream reveals the crew didn't chose Vega since he dies horribly against Wolvie. Nowadays though, he's not really requested much. He and Sagat should appear to complete the SF2 Shadaloo Quartet but they aren't dire picks.

What DB characters like Goku need, is a hax that nulls all haxes, and forces their enemy to fight them hand-to-hand, without any of their fancy tricks.
That would be creative.
But IMO, it's far too creative for modern Dragon Ball. Especially when it's written by Toytaro or is animated by Toei so I would hold my breath on canon DB having any interesting abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back