• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hurry star wars is about to be downgraded lol
Has it been the case every high tier Jedi is Kyp Durron tier for moving a mini black hole and just every staff is busy in their real life issues? Or some other solar system level feats exist at the god tiers?

So does Illidan though, his weapons deal Chaos damage which ignores all forms of physical defense, magical defense, armor, and resistances
that is why they brought up speed since Drizzt blitzs. anyway not like chaos damage would do anything to him considering D&D at that point has layered durability negation resistance.

that is why they brought up speed since Drizzt blitzs. anyway not like chaos damage would do anything to him considering D&D at that point has layered durability negation resistance.
He doesnt though, WoW has lightspeed to MFTL+ stuff, it just not on illidan's profile atm because we are planning a crt to get it evaluated before putting the ratings on the pages

WoW has layered durability neg resistance as well as resistance neg stuff too what's your point?

Last edited:
So does Illidan though, his weapons deal Chaos damage which ignores all forms of physical defense, magical defense, armor, and resistances
He doesnt though, WoW has lightspeed to MFTL+ stuff, it just not on illidan's profile atm because we are planning a crt to get it evaluated before putting the ratings on the pages

WoW has layered durability neg resistance as well as resistance neg stuff too what's your point?
I was just talking in DB terms. They have Illidan at mach 30, so Drizzt very likely blitzes using their logic. Illidan having dura neg isn't going to matter in DB's eyes if he, you know, can't hit his opponent.

I was just talking in DB terms. They have Illidan at mach 30, so Drizzt very likely blitzes using their logic. Illidan having dura neg isn't going to matter in DB's eyes if he, you know, can't hit his opponent.
Illidan has a ton of speed lowering abilities, speed amps for himself, and 6-7 methods of paralysis inducement so

Ultraguy mad a blog for both awhile back
Ultraguy opinion:
Wiz and Boomstick basically has similar stats, abilities and weapon sets.
Wiz wins by being smarter and less gullible to faults.

Is Illidan Stormage stronger than Drizzt Do'Urden or not? Can argue for AP + AOE GG. Plus an Af-ton of speed lowering abilities, speed amps for himself, and 6-7 methods of paralysis inducement.

Iron Fist was faster than Po. Guess how Death Battle views them.

Is Illidan Stormage stronger than Drizzt Do'Urden or not? Can argue for AP + AOE GG. Plus an Af-ton of speed lowering abilities, speed amps for himself, and 6-7 methods of paralysis inducement.

Iron Fist was faster than Po. Guess how Death Battle views them.
uhm actually drizzt is boundless so he stomps 🗿
image.png

Anyone knows how to change a GIF back to png files? Not just a say 240 px X 240 px GIF converting to one 240 px X 240 px PNG file, but a 20-frame 240 px X 240 px GIF converting to 20 files of 240 px X 240 px PNG file or one file of 240 px X 4800 px PNG file. Thanks.

Who's Yor's most popular MU again? Because if they go through with putting her against the Bride, then the Bride is DEFINETLY losing:

My personal favorite is Roberta. Don't @ me, I just want my killer maid on the show, even if she loses to Yor.
My circles actually say Yor vs Chisato or Yor and Loid vs Chisato and Takina / Mr and Mrs Smith / Kisara and Akino (Engage Kiss).

Its still funny to think how Roberta, a character from a dark and mature series meant for fights, is losing to Yor, a character which is from a slice of life comedy with some action at times

We know that we have a strong dislike over Seth, but this is the only thing that for once i agreed with:

Basically he's planning to make a Fate video and he put Saber Artoria above Goku

Wait people here dislike Seth? Like I get being a bit jealous of him or disagreeing with some of his opinions, but is disliking him a general thing?

@Jasonsith I don't recall Chisato vs Yor MU was that popular and i said it again, Takina is inferior so she has no chance against Loid

Random 8:30PM take: Mumei vs Chisato is a better LycoReco MU than Chisato vs Yor, for the simple reason that both have 9-B keys by our standards, and both are the 'semi-cheery bullet dodgers' on their series(s), with technically inhuman hearts (Mumei being a Kabaneri despite never being bitten by a Kabane, making her distrusted by military forces and society, and Chisato having a mechanical heart that never beats (+ terminal illness implications), and was basically in the same boat as Takina for being exiled from Lycoris).

Random 8:30PM take: Mumei vs Chisato is a better LycoReco MU than Chisato vs Yor, for the simple reason that both have 9-B keys by our standards, and both are the 'semi-cheery bullet dodgers' on their series(s), with technically inhuman hearts (Mumei being a Kabaneri despite never being bitten by a Kabane, making her distrusted by military forces and society, and Chisato having a mechanical heart that never beats (+ terminal illness implications), and was basically in the same boat as Takina for being exiled from Lycoris).
Well i don't think this MU is any good and beside no one care about Kabaneri (beside the anime is a freaking trash lel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back