• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes Special Ki Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vietthai96

He/Him
Hi, it me again, making CRT for DBH possibly become my second job now. Well joke aside, time to do the main thing:

Anyway, nothing much, however since both Hakai and Evil Aura from Cumber (especially Cumber as the guy constantly appeared in many mission now) now became major thing, so i compiled their effects into page now, and this will get added into Special Ki Manipulation page once this get accepted

Why is warping void both reality warping and void manipulation instead of just void manipulation?
void doesn't mean it is not a reality, reality is a broad term
Warping the W.o.V is treated like this in canon DBS profiles:

"Void Manipulation and Limited Space Manipulation (Non-combat applicable; Via scaling to Toppo, who warped the environment of the World of Void)"
To be honest, that Limited Space Manip is my mistake when i first start actively making CRT for DB on this wiki, WoV is stated to not have space, so warping space is pretty wrong

To be fair, nothing in the OP is really "new" as Vietthai said, it's just compiling the already applied stuff into the UES page.

Only the thing I mentioned above is really new, since it would have to be applied to DBS canon profiles too

disagree with resistance to reality warping. It seems non combat applicable
you still resist an entire energy system, which mean you resist all of it application, the only exception is thing like NPI, Weapon Creation since they kinda miscellaneous-type ability

I thought blogs needed references before they got accepted?
Actually this is not a blog, just a sandbox before i slap the contents to the already accepted Verse-specific Power and Abilities page, well if this get accepted of course
And while references is mandatory, direct scan is important, references is for the context of scan.

SCH_514.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back