• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides, large animations usually take a long time.

death battle manages to make animations of different types, from hand-drawn, to sprite and finishing 3d models, and in a surprisingly short period of time for what they are.
All done when the show itself is confirmed to have a Horse string budget

you don't get that with any vs show

Good? Sure
The best of all time? Not sure
And then the fandom of FMA is so f*ing atrocious, hence why i said "overpraised", whenever an anime that has a better thing than FMA showed up, the fanbase would downvote the f* out of it
thats just anime fans being cringe. they cant help it man. honestly i woul have fma as being one of the best anime. if only because i don't watch much anime.

Good? Sure
The best of all time? Not sure
And then the fandom of FMA is so f*ing atrocious, hence why i said "overpraised", whenever an anime that has a better thing than FMA showed up, the fanbase would downvote the f* out of it
Fr rn I can name 5 anime that are better just off the top of my head

Last edited:
ive just heard people call both fma and avatar overpraised is all.
Pretty much the results of a very vocal defensive and arrogant minority in their respective fan bases.

FMA: No anime will ever be as "perfect" as it, it has the "best" hard magic system plus apparently some FMA fanboys even used bots to review bomb AoT, Code Geass and even Demon Slayer.

ATLA: No story driven cartoon will ever be as "perfect" as it (anime inspired or otherwise), it has the "best" hard magic system and LoK Vs ATLA (on which is the "best") is pretty much the fans cannibalizing themselves.

Imo FMA Brotherhood was a much needed adaption for the manga but I enjoyed a few of the concepts the 2003 anime introduced while ATLA is a great show but it suffers hard from the "lightning in a bottle" syndrome.

Pretty much the results of a very vocal defensive and arrogant minority in their respective fan bases.

FMA: No anime will ever be as "perfect" as it, it has the "best" hard magic system plus apparently some FMA fanboys even used bots to review bomb AoT, Code Geass and even Demon Slayer.
Reminds me of the time AoT fans review bombed Breaking Bad only for them to do it back

Being hones I'm keep finding myself annoyed how folks will hype a MU based on the connections and banter which is nice n all but

SELL ME ON THE FIGHT From a Animation perspective

Sure execution matters n all that's obvious but ya need a decent foundation to work with and take from there

Being hones I'm keep finding myself annoyed how folks will hype a MU based on the connections and banter which is nice n all but

SELL ME ON THE FIGHT From a Animation perspective

Sure execution matters n all that's obvious but ya need a decent foundation to work with and take from there
Larryboy vs Bibleman: it's a cucumber fighting a Christian-themed Batman knockoff. What more could you need?

I hope he doesn't. But it's db and they could pull something like well Kyle's universe do be bigger or something.
Don't worry, DC would not win this one (epic jinx?)

9ff4b1d47479224b7f9da890a54c9a849dbde04d_hq.gif

While Simon had the edge in power speed and hax. Kyle's universe is big and in this specific comic Kyle outright just stated dc is undefeatable in vs matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back