• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kars, Mereum
lol no on those
those fit each other better than Cell
Gohan talk zzzz

Hey, we haven't talked about Cell MUs in few months, anyone have new opinions for his MUs?
Cell loses most of his MU
the only one i like are these
zdqndn1xvmj71.png
df9lpqo-ff9a13e5-79bd-4ab5-a522-e7e29820098f.png
maxresdefault.jpg

Came up with this MU while talking with one wonderful fella in the Discord DMs and man, I didn't expect this piece of shit to be so long, lmao
unknown.png
Alucard vs Sakuya Izayoi (Castlevania vs Touhou)
Connections:
White haired mysterious videogame characters who initially began as normal people, though would still differ from others (Sakuya because of her time powers and Alucard being a dhampir). These differences from others would soon lead to problems with humans for them during the time when they were young (Alucard's mother was killed by the villagers because she was Dracula's wife, while Sakuya distanced herself from the humans because of her power to control time). Because of these accidents, they and their views on humanity would shape in completely opposite ways (Alucard decided to live by his mother's words and to not take his anger at her death out on the humans, as their lives are already full of hardship, while Sakuya would pretty much give up on communicating and being friendly with humans). Both at one point were vampire hunters, contrasting with Alucard beginning as just one of Dracula's servants who were brainwashed by him but after facing Trevor he would begin hating his father and becoming a vampire hunter just like Trevor, while Sakuya would be a vampire hunter who eventually ended serving a vampire, Remilia. The vampires who they served have also some similiarities with them both being pretty much the final boss vampires of their series and having extremely huge ego and hate towards humanity and Remilia even lying about her being the granddaughter of Touhou's version of Dracula. As you can tell, they both have completely contrasting relationships with said vampires (Alucard really hates Dracula while Sakuya is very loyal to Remilia). Both of their names are actually not real and are just names that were given to them (Sakuya's real name being unknown and the name she is using right now was given to her by Remilia, while Alucard's real name is Adrian Fahrenheit Ţepeş and he chose to go by his current name himself). Going back to the similiarities they have, you can tell that they don't really like others of their kind that much (Alucard absolutely despising vampires and other monsters and Sakuya not being friendly to humans) and both have fought others of their kind (Alucard fighting with Dracula and Sakuya fighting with Reimu and Marisa). Both were initially one of the bosses in their debut games (Dracula's Curse and Embodiment of Scarlet Devil) but became playable characters later and would even team up with the rest of the team who initially fought them. Both have fairly similar personalities, being mainly calm, cold and pretty serious but deep down sharing some care for people close to them. Coming back to contrasts again, Alucard is a dhampir who is respected by a lot of people, while Sakuya is feared and hated by pretty much everyone for "serving the devil" and also having contrasts that one of them is seen as human by others, while the other one is not (Alucard made a new alter-ego of his, Genya Arikado, who was thought to be a human by the majority of people, while Sakuya is described by Remilia to not fit the word "human" anymore). Both can stop times via the stopwatches they have and also throw knives into their opponents as well, with these knives being connected to vampire hunters (Alucard throws knives just like Belmonts, the old vampire hunter bloodline and Sakuya's knives are made out of silver and are the same kind used to slay vampires and demons). Lastly, both have some ties to canines (Alucard can transform into a wolf, while Sakuya is referred to as "the dog of the devil").
Track name: Symphony of the Flowering Nights

Also, these two are pretty much my favorite characters in fiction, if you couldn't tell

Last edited:
Came up with this MU while talking with one wonderful fella in the Discord DMs and man, I didn't expect this piece of shit to be so long, lmao
unknown.png
Alucard vs Sakuya Izayoi (Castlevania vs Touhou)
Connections:
White haired mysterious videogame characters who initially began as normal people, though would still differ from others (Sakuya because of her time powers and Alucard being a dhampir). These differences from others would soon lead to problems with humans for them during the time when they were young (Alucard's mother was killed by the villagers because she was Dracula's wife, while Sakuya distanced herself from the humans because of her power to control time). Because of these accidents, they and their views on humanity would shape in completely opposite ways (Alucard decided to live by his mother's words and to not take his anger at her death out on the humans, as their lives are already full of hardship, while Sakuya would pretty much give up on communicating and being friendly with humans). Both at one point were vampire hunters, contrasting with Alucard beginning as just one of Dracula's servants who were brainwashed by him but after facing Trevor he would begin hating his father and becoming a vampire hunter just like Trevor, while Sakuya would be a vampire hunter who eventually ended serving a vampire, Remilia. The vampires who they served have also some similiarities with them both being pretty much the final boss vampires of their series and having extremely huge ego and hate towards humanity and Remilia even lying about her being the granddaughter of Touhou's version of Dracula. As you can tell, they both have completely contrasting relationships with said vampires (Alucard really hates Dracula while Sakuya is very loyal to Remilia). Both of their names are actually not real and are just names that were given to them (Sakuya's real name being unknown and the name she is using right now was given to her by Remilia, while Alucard's real name is Adrian Fahrenheit Ţepeş and he chose to go by his current name himself). Going back to the similiarities they have, you can tell that they don't really like others of their kind that much (Alucard absolutely despising vampires and other monsters and Sakuya not being friendly to humans) and both have fought others of their kind (Alucard fighting with Dracula and Sakuya fighting with Reimu and Marisa). Both were initially one of the bosses in their debut games (Dracula's Curse and Embodiment of Scarlet Devil) but became playable characters later and would even team up with the rest of the team who initially fought them. Both have fairly similar personalities, being mainly calm, cold and pretty serious but deep down sharing some care for people close to them. Coming back to contrasts again, Alucard is a dhampir who is respected by a lot of people, while Sakuya is feared and hated by pretty much everyone for "serving the devil" and also having contrasts that one of them is seen as human by others, while the other one is not (Alucard made a new alter-ego of his, Genya Arikado, who was thought to be a human by the majority of people, while Sakuya is described by Remilia to not fit the word "human" anymore). Both can stop times via the stopwatches they have and also throw knives into their opponents as well, with these knives being connected to vampire hunters (Alucard throws knives just like Belmonts, the old vampire hunter bloodline and Sakuya's knives are made out of silver and are the same kind used to slay vampires and demons). Lastly, both have some ties to canines (Alucard can transform into a wolf, while Sakuya is referred to as "the dog of the devil").

Also, these both are pretty much my favorite characters in fiction, if you couldn't tell
TL:dr
summarize it in less

The whole thing is pretty much pure contrast, Alucard is a dhampir who would grow to love and fight for humanity, facing against the big bad vampire of his world (Dracula), while Sakuya is a human who would grow to dislike humans and being the most loyal servant to the big bad vampire of her world (Remilia)
works well enough

I know this is going to sound like other similar questions I've asked before, but does anyone have that one MU that implicates a series you're not all that familiar with, yet is on the up and up in your mind atm?

Because for me: Kevin Winnicott (Xenosaga) vs Rose Quartz (Steven Universe) is that MU for me... for some reason (and no, I don't have a thumbnail today because I'm lazy).

A character that takes up around 10-15 pages of a 226-page set of notes I have, vs a character from a show I've never watched, and only know about from the video made by... Lily Orchid, of all people...

So, assuming I'm understanding this correctly:

- Both are implicated in Pesudo-fake death scenarios at their own behest, to pull strings on wars and other in-universe current affairs that they both had a stake in (Kevin leading the initial KOS-MOS project, before claiming that the Archetype going berserk was part of his plan and the promise he made to Wilhelm after the death of Kevin's mother. Meanwhile Rose shattered Pink Diamond, went MIA, and pulled strings on the Crystal Gem wars on behalf of the GDA).

- Speaking of which, both of them are part of 'four horsemen' archetypes (Testaments and the Great Diamond Authority), and basically made it their 9-5 to **** over or scapegoat undesirables on their road to godhood (Kevin played people like Margulis and Joachim Mizrahi for complete pillocks. Dunno if Rose has any equivalency, but I'd be surprised if she doesn't).

- Both also are notorious in their respective fandoms for 'gaslighting an ex' (Shion Uzuki being a former colleague for Kevin, and being the one Kevin evidently popped a boner for before the death-turned-Testament, and Rose (and again, this is where my knowledge has gaps) raising Steven as his own mother (knocked up Greg Universe as a result), only to... gaslight Pearl as a result?).

- Both are technically not human, with Kevin as a Testament being one with the Collective Unconscious (a lack of distinction with the Gnosis, I appear to have noted...), and Rose being... well, a Gem.

Among others.
Again, I'm not that familiar with Steven Universe, but if anyone is looking for more MUs in that verse after Steven vs Star, well... now you have another suggestion from yours truly.

Aquaman's scaling (maybe?):

I believe Superman’s done much stronger than that here.

Regardless, I still think Aquaman’s going to get haxstomped here assuming they use Spongebob at his maximum peak as they did with other toon force-focused cartoon characters.

I just saw the last DB cast and how they misinterpreted 2 Billy & Mandy feats that I made a blog some time ago explaining the context of. So I wondered, does the official DB discord have any place where I could post that blog that the DB team would be aware of? I never went there, I just know it exists since some time. If it's just as pointless as leaving a comment in their video then I may as well do nothing.

I doubt anyone here has been on the official DB discord, unless you pay for a channel membership to go to their discord, I don't think there are many options besides leaving a comment on a video.

However, I imagine the verdict will be something like this.

"potentially aquaman would be stronger and more durable than bob, but none of that matters when he has no way to take him down, plus he has no way to counteract the sea sponge's ability".

Immeasurable Speed

uh oh Spongebros.....

I just saw the last DB cast and how they misinterpreted 2 Billy & Mandy feats that I made a blog some time ago explaining the context of. So I wondered, does the official DB discord have any place where I could post that blog that the DB team would be aware of? I never went there, I just know it exists since some time. If it's just as pointless as leaving a comment in their video then I may as well do nothing.
I've been waiting for them to post the DB Discord invite link but it's been a while, at least a month since they've last put one out.

uh oh Spongebros.....

Immesurable speed
Lol, I knew it. Not the Immesurable Speed specifically but something busted was bound to be there somewhere given this is still DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back