• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could edit videos so I can make one of those death battle slander videos
Like for example I'd put the Patrick Bateman walking gif with the caption 'Death Battle on its way to **** up Dragon Ball scaling for the fourth time'

Or the guy drawing on whiteboard with the captions 'death battle trying to explain how green lantern could chop off Ben's arm'

Like for example I'd put the Patrick Bateman walking gif with the caption 'Death Battle on its way to **** up Dragon Ball scaling for the fourth time'

Or the guy drawing on whiteboard with the captions 'death battle trying to explain how green lantern could chop off Ben's arm'
You gotta throw in Liam wanking JoJo.

Late for the "party" but it does help boost Bowser vs Dr Eggman.

that’d be kinda funny to see
I was thinking you could probably more easily turn a slasher character into an action hero though
Reminds me of how Winnie the Pooh is getting a slasher film too
Winnie the Pooh vs The Grinch
Winnie the Pooh vs Snorlax

Pick your pill

Never underestimate Ultraguy's ability to screw up Dragon Ball scaling
Hiei/Sanji: I have Lousy Wank. :)
Dio Brando: I have Liam's Wank. :D

Dragon Ball cast: We have Ultra... Guy Downplay. :(

I was reading the threads to see the reaction to Silver/Trunks
Well you've got a lot to look through, it's some of the most discussion we've had for a matchup in ages. The two week buildup beforehand was crazy and the discussion afterwards lasted longer than most matchups do. Have fun with it, get ready to see a lot of people think you can't scale Dragon Ball lol.

Eh shrugs. If it's worth anything I do hope Dragon Ball gets a win again soon. The losing streak isn't that large compared to other series tbf, but I can def tell fans are starting to notice the consecutive losses.
Well Goku Black and Vegeta realistically stood no chance against Thor and the guy who jerked Barry off at super speed, Trunks has several wincons and has ways to work around the Super form and resists anything Silver coud throw at him, so it's a much closer fight.

People knew the L was coming for those two, Trunks losing hits harder for DB fans because it's a closer fight that goes either way imo.

Dragon Ball fans are gonna be fine, they just sat through 2 years of Granolah

Eh shrugs. If it's worth anything I do hope Dragon Ball gets a win again soon. The losing streak isn't that large compared to other series tbf, but I can def tell fans are starting to notice the consecutive losses.
It definitely has chances in the future, just depends on whatever matchup you guys decide on really. Piccolo has a couple he could win like Magus, Gohan has Ultraman Zero which gives him a good fight and Invincible who... is self explanatory. Sakuya Izayoi vs Hit depends entirely on how you guys scale Touhou speed I'd say (if that matchup is even on you guys' radar), I think Freiza wins all his, etc etc.

It probably just depends on who the team pick for the MUs and in what order.

I don't think any verse will ever have a worse L streak than SF though...

Dragon Ball fans experiencing an infinitesimal fraction of the pain Sonic fans have felt on Death Battle:
la9CkC.gif

It’s only been 2 so far since the last win, no? I’m not sure that’s enough to consider consecutive

Dragon Ball fans experiencing an infinitesimal fraction of the pain Sonic fans have felt on Death Battle:
la9CkC.gif
Bro they sat through two Goku vs Superman they've had their fair share of bullshit. Even the ones where DB characters do win usually come with some weird shit, like them not multiplying Broly's speed, or them putting Beerus at x9 uni.

Bro they sat through two Goku vs Superman they've had their fair share of bullshit. Even the ones where DB characters do win usually come with some weird shit, like them not multiplying Brolys speed, or them capping Beerus at 8x uni
They didn't cap Beerus at 8x Uni tho? They said he was likely far, far higher, they just didn't bring up multipliers or anything in that episode because... they weren't necessary in the verdict, didn't need to spell out EXACTLY how huge the AP gap was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back