• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't cap Beerus at 8x Uni tho? They said he was likely far, far higher, they just didn't bring up multipliers or anything in that episode because... they weren't necessary in the verdict, didn't need to spell out EXACTLY how huge the AP gap was there.
Dude I haven't seen that episode since Toei pulled a Toei and took that shit down. I don't remember them saying anything like that. I remember them acknowledging that Beerus was still >Goku after God base, SSB, and Kaioken, so you may be right

Eh shrugs. If it's worth anything I do hope Dragon Ball gets a win again soon. The losing streak isn't that large compared to other series tbf, but I can def tell fans are starting to notice the consecutive losses.
I guess the reaction also comes because the losses were from three big name Saiyans, Vegeta, major character after Goku himself, Goku Black a fan favorite villain and Trunks, who doubles as a DBH representative, essentially the uber tier in Dragon Ball. Essentially they threw three of their best shots and they all fell short.

Like I said, the Dragon Ball Fandom is wierd, picking on them is low hanging fruit, and they aren't as bad as Sonic or MHA fans, but they say some of the dumbest shit you've ever heard.

But then you get the fans like Dragon Ball Legend, Hyourinjutsu, Deliverance, tons of fan animations.

Either shit that puts every other Fandom to shame, or just shit. No in between.

This maybe sound surreal, but if it's possible, then I would like a matchup of Alucard (Castlevania) vs D (Vampire Hunter D) on Death Battle. What do you guys think about it? Doesn't it sound like a GOOD matchup?

I think it can work, they both have a lot of abilities to work with and it's a legacy MU. Mostly though I'd just be interested in seeing D get in at all, he looks extremely cool and I wanna know more about him.
Yeah, it can obviously work, it's not a bad MU but again, I just think they have some better MUs that have just as good animation potential, if not better
Also if you don't know anything about D, watch Bloodlust, NOW!

It's decent but personally I think both of them have way better MUs

What's better than the strongest Vampire Hunter hunting a strong Vampire. Well of course it would be better if he didn't use the Akashic Record in the match, because I would like to see people using D's skill to win, and yes, he's VERY skilled.

Increasingly rare MUs to find nowadays, especially when number crunching is involved.

Bond vs Wick is about the only recent thing to really scratch that itch, maybe Lex vs Doom?
Skill is subjective, and it can be interpreted wrong, especially with BS skill comic feats, or just anything in Dragon Ball considering they dominate or have the advantage every MU they've had in H2H.

So I'd rather they stick to street level characters

This maybe sound surreal, but if it's possible, then I would like a matchup of Alucard (Castlevania) vs D (Vampire Hunter D) on Death Battle. What do you guys think about it? Doesn't it sound like a GOOD matchup?
It sounds good, it's my favorite MU for both
I think it can work, they both have a lot of abilities to work with and it's a legacy MU. Mostly though I'd just be interested in seeing D get in at all, he looks extremely cool and I wanna know more about him.
Yeah, it can obviously work, it's not a bad MU but again, I just think they have some better MUs that have just as good animation potential, if not better
Also if you don't know anything about D, watch Bloodlust, NOW!

Id also love to see Soma Cruz

Skill is subjective, and it can be interpreted wrong, especially with BS skill comic feats, or just anything in Dragon Ball considering they dominate or have the advantage every MU they've had in H2H.

So I'd rather they stick to street level characters
For Lex vs Doom I meant mainly arsenal, since apparently that's what that MU came down to.

Skill can only really be applied to street level characters. Skill often doesn't make much of a difference in a matchup unless its a specific ability both characters share.

The MU of all time: Hulk vs Whitebeard
unknown.png

If y'all confused, then this is just an inside joke in my friend group but the thumbnail looks so raw I'll share it anyways

Tbh I'm surprised I'm seemingly getting a reputation for hating or downplaying Dragon Ball recently.
Know already said this in the blog but just wanna emphasize that I think you still did a pretty phenomonal job with researching the ep, especially with the usual time crunches the team has to meet with each DB. The script in the ep may have come as a bit confusing/misleading at first but coming too with the script it making much more sense, especially with the QnA blog was super good too.

Also wow as others have said didn't think one of the BOIS would be here. :LOL:

If I'm reading this correctly looks like on Death Battle DBZ/DBS may have gotten an upgrade
Huh, Ultra posted buncha stuff on blog, dont think these were linked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back