• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mewtwo vs Tetsuo is nothing but ******* cope that I'm baffled folks are crying over it not happening
??? What the **** does this even mean
Breaking_Bad_S04E01__Box_Cutter__-_Denny%27s_Scene_0-25_screenshot.png

Copy n Pasted on Magneto vs Tetsuo
  • Tetsuo's most requested on the casual level and arguably tied with Mewtwo in the more hardcore circles
  • Magneto being a comically (no pun intended) overdue and highly requested character that everybody and their mother has been salivating to see
  • A matchup many of the researchers have expressed immense interest in
  • A long time request that rivals Mewtwo and unlike Mewtwo, didn't have anything to slow it down even a bit
??? What the **** does this even mean
Breaking_Bad_S04E01__Box_Cutter__-_Denny%27s_Scene_0-25_screenshot.png
It not hard dude folks suffering PTSD due to S7 nonsense Of capeshit

Copy n Pasted on Magneto vs Tetsuo
  • Tetsuo's most requested on the casual level and arguably tied with Mewtwo in the more hardcore circles
  • Magneto being a comically (no pun intended) overdue and highly requested character that everybody and their mother has been salivating to see
  • A matchup many of the researchers have expressed immense interest in
  • A long time request that rivals Mewtwo and unlike Mewtwo, didn't have anything to slow it down even a bit

It not hard dude folks suffering PTSD due to S7 nonsense Of capeshit
There was a rumor, that Magneto will be in Multiverse of Madness.

Tetsuo also has ways of oneshotting mag, he could always just blow his head up.
I suppose Magneto is fairly vulnerable to this unless his magnetic shields can defend against TK (he fights the X-Men a lot so I wouldn’t be surprised if they could). If Magneto’s Power Null actually works here I think that’s enough to net him the win.

I suppose Magneto is fairly vulnerable to this unless his magnetic shields can defend against TK (he fights the X-Men a lot so I wouldn’t be surprised if they could). If Magneto’s Power Null actually works here I think that’s enough to net him the win.
Probably but the G1 Blogs likely will cover it

Magneto gets crushed into a cube but continues the fight, because not dying is a lot like a magnet

One of the most influential manga gets an episode
It's against capeshit

Watching watching Death Battle,put one of your favourite characters, from a great series that either doesn't get enough attention or ended a long time ago, into a death match with Super McDuppy from one of two Capeshit franchises in a clear statstomp battle that is only being done to milk views of how popular those franchises are::

dekann2-2160524d-c569-4921-a550-611f6c7db315.jpg

...Also us watching Death Battle put one of your favourite characters, from a great series that either doesn't get enough attention or ended a long time ago, into a death match with Super McDuppy from one of two Capeshit franchises in a clear statstomp battle that is only being done to milk views of how popular those franchises are:
Egvf0EWU4AEioqp.png

Watching watching Death Battle,put one of your favourite characters, from a great series that either doesn't get enough attention or ended a long time ago, into a death match with Super McDuppy from one of two Capeshit franchises in a clear statstomp battle that is only being done to milk views of how popular those franchises are::

dekann2-2160524d-c569-4921-a550-611f6c7db315.jpg

...Also us watching Death Battle put one of your favourite characters, from a great series that either doesn't get enough attention or ended a long time ago, into a death match with Super McDuppy from one of two Capeshit franchises in a clear statstomp battle that is only being done to milk views of how popular those franchises are:
Egvf0EWU4AEioqp.png
Bout accurate

DB stats are pretty unpredictable (I’m just gonna assume they’ll both be Uni and FTL and call it a day) so I’ll just try to figure out who has a better powerset. What are Tetsuo’s counters to Mag’s gg options?
Seems like even if Magneto was (ugh) City level he’d a lot of ways to make Tetsuo’s durability a non-factor.
Most likely not know about them and consequently ignore a lot of them. Magneto has been around for far too long for DB to take into account most of these. Case in point, I'd be surprised if a lot of X-men fans knew that Magneto could do half of the shit you've listed here.

Most likely not know about them and consequently ignore a lot of them. Magneto has been around for far too long for DB to take into account most of these. Case in point, I'd be surprised if a lot of X-men fans knew that Magneto could do half of the shit you've listed here.
Uh DB doesn’t randomly ignore obscure abilities just because a lot of people don’t know about them (i.e. Green Lantern is primarily known for making green energy constructs, not bending the fabric of reality to his whim and traveling through time. Thor is known for being super strong and shooting lightning, not resurrecting the dead, controlling time, and willing the energy out of his opponents).

Like man they’re not gonna leave out a massive chunk of Magneto’s powers

Yeah but they aren’t metallic rock or biological at that point it’s a weird mixture. Plus Tetsuo has complete autonomy over the object he’s merged with, will magneto be able to counter that? Edit: A ship wriggling like a flesh due to the fusion.
Not sure. Magneto would have to be stronger than Tetsuo to magnetically move him against his will, and we won’t learn who DB considers stronger for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back