• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, Ima run out of Uno cards at this rate so moving on.

I thought DB might have memed Tetsuo to win, but they might just give it to Mags thinking about it. I figure they'll give Tetsuo his big shot stuff, but Mags can easily get stuff to beat that, and usually this means that both parties get their big stuff.

Also we'll get Planet lv Storm & Uni+ lv Mags which sounds dumb enough to happen.

Homelander vs Omni-Man was pretty good, 8-8.5/10. Smidge too short (even if that kinda lends itself to the analysis and general expectations of the episode), but it's got good setup, voice acting, music, and inpeccable atomsphere and tone. Fantastic kill (Omni-Man breaking his jaw to fit the heart down his throat, make good on his promise earlier AND stomp Homelander's screams - the only things that do anything worth a damn to Nolan in the fight, just makes sense on so many levels) sounds it out for a great episode.

Tetsuo vs Magneto, I'm more lukewarm on. I don't think it's a bad matchup, I just personally found Shinji the more interesting Tetsuo opponent, though I'm sure it'll be great. Absolutely going to be a sprite episode, hopefully they keep the MvC memes to the analysis, rooting for Tetsuo.

Assuming there's 8 episodes for this half of the season, we know that one fight has Boba Fett, and the other is completely unknown (yeah, I'm kinda thinking they're going to use all the revealed characters in this half of the season). Place your bets. Personally, I think Boba's fighting Predator, and the last fight won't use Marvel at all (though it might use DC).

Predicting Invincible MUs based on Omnilander’s stats:

• Battle Beast blitzes Boros (FTL at best vs MFTL+) and APstomps him (Moon level vs Multi-Continental) unless they scale Boros’ physicality to Garou’s
  • Invincible maybe stands a chance against Sam Alexander Nova assuming Sam doesn’t have crazy scaling
    • He still doesn’t stand a chance against Gohan or Superboy, obviously
  • Atom Eve blitzes Gwen Tennyson (lol MU)
  • Omni-Man just might blitz Bardock
  • Thragg vs Zod still ends like you’d like expect it to

I was hesitant about OmniLander at first, but honestly, I enjoyed it. The music was good, and the limited interactions we got felt accurate. The animation was stiff at times, but it did have some moments I think flowed well. In particular, this exchange here looked great, to me.

The part right before that where Omni Man catches the beam in his hand looked pretty cool, too. Also NGL it feels good to see the character I like win after watching Vegeta unfortunately rightfully get his shit stomped last time.

Predicting Invincible MUs based on Omnilander’s stats:

• Battle Beast blitzes Boros (FTL at best vs MFTL+) and APstomps him (Moon level vs Multi-Continental) unless they scale Boros’ physicality to Garou’s
  • Invincible maybe stands a chance against Sam Alexander Novaassuming Sam doesn’t have crazy scaling
    • He still doesn’t stand a chance against Gohan or Superboy, obviously
  • Atom Eve blitzes Gwen Tennyson (lol MU)
  • Omni-Man just might blitz Bardock
  • Thragg vs Zod still ends like you’d like expect it to
Aren't their speed non combat applicable? They just travel in straight line.

Aren't their speed non combat applicable? They just travel in straight line.
Maybe by this site’s standards (that’s a poor reason to make their flight speed inapplicable, they still react and operate at those speeds) but DB makes no seperation between flight and reaction speed, seeing as they used Omni-Man flying intergalactic distances in the recent episode.

This isn't jojo nor saint seiya so it doesn't matter. Even if what he said about Tetsuo was wrong and he was actually Universal Magneto just needs to have a panel where he beats heralds and GGs. Idk why he didn't mention speed at all though, how fast is Tetsuo?
Probably slightly ftl since he dodged actual lasers. Definitely at bare minimum 12 percent the speed of light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back