• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given just the cartoon was used for Omni-Man in terms of story, I could see Omni-Man vs Bardock being done once the Invincible cartoon ends (Or whenever in the story Omni-Man dies). It would be a big enough gap that I think it'd be reasonable for Omni-Man to appear again.

I also like how they do acknowledge Omni-Man's character development somewhat stealthily in the episode. Not only the end of Omni-Man's analysis, but Nolan being way more pissed about Homelander killing his wife than he would be if she really was just a "Pet".

I honestly wish they brought up light novel characters, especially the isekai ones since those are popular and still get adaptations or are ingoing, its not that hard, plus many are haxed af and strong physically

Harley Quinn VS Jinx (Batman VS League of Legends) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered Mar 29, 2022

Scarlet Witch VS Zatanna (Marvel VS DC) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered Apr 12, 2022

Tanjiro VS Jonathan Joestar (Demon Slayer VS JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered Apr 26, 2022

Thor VS Vegeta (Marvel VS Dragon Ball) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered May 10, 2022

Omni-Man VS Homelander (Invincible VS The Boys) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered 7 hours ago

Maybe the general public perceive spite matchups better than we perceive. (Or maybe they just enjoy the gore and some actual hand drawn animation)

Maybe the crew should regret for not doing Korra vs Rey or Delsin Rowe to avoid spite or controversy whatever.

Or the crew members are still puzzled with why Omnilander performs better than Korrorm despite both having the same factor with the same feeling "they are the production team members and they could do whatever the hell they want" energies.

Last edited:
Given just the cartoon was used for Omni-Man in terms of story, I could see Omni-Man vs Bardock being done once the Invincible cartoon ends (Or whenever in the story Omni-Man dies). It would be a big enough gap that I think it'd be reasonable for Omni-Man to appear again.

I also like how they do acknowledge Omni-Man's character development somewhat stealthily in the episode. Not only the end of Omni-Man's analysis, but Nolan being way more pissed about Homelander killing his wife than he would be if she really was just a "Pet".
Which Bardock do you think they'd use? I see a couple of possibilities. Ordered in terms of how likely I think it would be.

1. Composite Bardock (excluding Number 5 on this list).
2 TV Special only Bardock.
3. TV Special + Episode of Bardock.
4. Manga Bardock.

And by far the least likely

5. Dragon Ball Heroes Bardock.

Rimuru, Ainz, Kirito, Kazuma, and Subaru seem like likely candidates
I see many put Kirito into the isekai character series.

However he is quite fundamentally different from the other isekai characters - like he is still technically a regular human who is forced to play an online game and clear it or the brain gets blasted by a gaming device - and other people are still fine and technically the people playing the death game is still in the real world.
Whereas other isekai characters are literally people joining a new fantasy world, away from the original world they are from.

But yes Kirito is popular enough to get attention from the public so do expect to see him into Death Battle in the future. Likely against Neo (somehow getting his soul trapped into THE Matrix but otherwise the popular matchups with actually close connections) (or against Shiroe or Maple as my personal picks where these MUs are making way more sense but are Just lesser heard in the USA where it matters most).

I see many put Kirito into the isekai character series.

However he is quite fundamentally different from the other isekai characters - like he is still technically a regular human who is forced to play an online game and clear it or the brain gets blasted by a gaming device - and other people are still fine and technically the people playing the death game is still in the real world.
Whereas other isekai characters are literally people joining a new fantasy world, away from the original world they are from.

But yes Kirito is popular enough to get attention from the public so do expect to see him into Death Battle in the future. Likely against Neo (somehow getting his soul trapped into THE Matrix but otherwise the popular matchups with actually close connections) (or against Shiroe or Maple as my personal picks where these MUs are making way more sense but are Just lesser heard in the USA where it matters most).
Yeah, Kirito probably gonna be fighting Neo due to it kinda being a meme for awhile now that Sword Art Online is basically anime Matrix
Rimuru vs Kirby is great.
It's also possible they'd fight Ainz in a Isekai vs Isekai battle.

Me when I appeal to normal people by

That's all, I solemnly swear I will stop complaining for 2 weeks
The season is not even over so who knows y'all complaining when the season is in the early half if you thought there wouldn't be any Marvel and DC this season then idk what to tell ya they get the most views and most of the Comic related Mu are requested

3. TV Special + Episode of Bardock.
Ultra did say if Bardock gets on he's getting Ssj
Rimuru vs Kirby is great.
its good but Kirby doesn't need a runback Buu was his best

i get that but Kirby really not any dire need to come back and even if he did he's fighting Mario Frankly
Mario vs Kirby is shit.
Planet-Star Standard wise Around Uni with Scailing to various Marvel Heralds and Omega Mutants and Factoring the Marvel Universe being>Observable Uni
its above Tetsuo even with Uni Arguments
Except the Akira universe has been stated to be infinite IIRC

This a
6JEITFN.png
bFDXFaeoDKtAneHa6GoNbz-DA9rKa8PUxGoWQ7bK4aeraDoyeQQzMqFpzOwnF-Hy-BHQzQwIVmJZsgT4L5dTWEfcCmYKC2EBZaWFZZFjR1ipjNR1Q3Y-eC8181Pb80rgJwlye15ggw=s1600

Except the Akira universe has been stated to be infinite IIRC
so does Marvel as well thats not helping
you know DB doesn't care for those type of arguments especially when they just did Thor vs Vegeta

Ultra did say if Bardock gets on he's getting Ssj
Makes sense. Regardless of whether or not it gives him the win (I actually have no idea what the scaling is for this fight, all I know is that they're apparently a lot closer than most people think?), it's still a hype moment for the fight that can spice up the visuals.

The season is not even over so who knows y'all complaining when the season is in the early half if you thought there wouldn't be any Marvel and DC this season then idk what to tell ya they get the most views and most of the Comic related Mu are requested
I'm not talking about this season specifically just in general, I never said there shouldn't be any comics and claiming Marvel/DC get the most views is kinda disingenuous considering they get consistently outviewed by anime nowadays unless they're fighting and getting carried by Dragon Ball

Looks like their speeds will be in the same ballpark (unless DB actually scales Mags to Mjolnir, in which case it’s a guaranteed win for him)
Well Magneto is already low FTL by scaling above Storm.
Also, he plays hide and seek with a homing Mjolnir until he pushes it off with his electromagnetic telekinesis.
So he definitely scales from a casual Thor.

Its funny because both have a marvel herald vs a dude with a bad hairline
Pretty funny enough.
Oh poor my Moderna pops up whenever Asians talk about Magneto vs Tetsuo Shima.

Marvel legit has hundreds of infinite universe statements
Good and bad news for Touhou Project as they may tap into the Amitabha scaling when discussing how large a Touhou Project universe is.

my man Death Battle Gives two ***** on those Arguments
oh cool X universe is Infinite sweet Marvel can play that game as well
so plz tell me how much should i give a shit on Infinite Arguments when a long running comic franchise can play that game far better given its batshit cosmology
That’s wild homie, but does Thor scale above high uni, that’s all I’m asking.

I'm not talking about this season specifically just in general, I never said there shouldn't be any comics and claiming Marvel/DC get the most views is kinda disingenuous considering they get consistently outviewed by anime nowadays unless they're fighting and getting carried by Dragon Ball
If they just watch more ACGN.

Say, would they give Cyborg vs Chise (Saikano) over Cyborg vs Android 17?

Or do they know DDLC is inspired by Totono?

main-qimg-c7904dd01a5b9c6c0fbbf9b96e07980c-lq
main-qimg-e6c1ebb5a7d7d4ba79cc1277a8005bb4-lq
main-qimg-8f90ee8758cbdc1fb54be395b4dd1399-lq
main-qimg-fd6335f3df6536e241fa0b1c0b809f08-lq
main-qimg-56c3ba258c18303fe7b90150a3b9aa02-lq
main-qimg-705a54120b31ab3ab88406a06939663a-pjlq

Like i said not a game ya gonna win
Unless Said Anime is some Main stream not really
S5 Most viewed episodes
1.Thanos vs Darkseid-13 Mil
2.Black Panther vs Batman-7.5Mi
l
3.Strange vs Fate-6.1Mil
4.Carnage vs Lucy-6 Mil

5.Naruto vs Roshi-5.9 Mil
6.Afro vs Jack-5.7Mil
7.Mario vs Sonic 2-5.6Mil
8.Nightwing vs Daredevil-5.1Mil
9.Ryu vs Jin-5mil