• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DB stats are pretty unpredictable (I’m just gonna assume they’ll both be Uni and FTL and call it a day) so I’ll just try to figure out who has a better powerset. What are Tetsuo’s counters to Mag’s gg options?
Seems like even if Magneto was (ugh) City level he’d a lot of ways to make Tetsuo’s durability a non-factor.

DB stats are pretty unpredictable (I’m just gonna assume they’ll both be Uni and FTL and call it a day) so I’ll just try to figure out who has a better powerset. What are Tetsuo’s counters to Mag’s gg options?
Seems like even if Magneto was (ugh) City level he’d a lot of ways to make Tetsuo’s durability a non-factor.
How potent are his abilities?

yeah Mags do one shotting the man in many ways
How potent are his abilities?
it has affected Herald level beings and Jean Gray Phoenix

Anything blood control related has to do with telekinesis right? His forcefields appear to directly counter telekinetic powers somewhat so I’m not sure if that would work.
Hmm, I mean, I’m not sure this will work since tetsuo had literally died from an overdose and come back to life before, but idk.
Tetsuo has survived is temperatures arriving very close to absolute 0 so I don’t think this will be a problem
  • Life Force Absorption that works on beings as powerful as Phoenix (Wtf does this even have to do with Magnetism???)
Kind of vague?
For blood related attacks see above.

Anything blood control related has to do with telekinesis right? His forcefields appear to directly counter telekinetic powers somewhat so I’m not sure if that would work.
Has Tetsuo’s blocked Telekinetic powers from beings as powerful or more powerful than himself? Also Magneto’s powers work via Electromagnetism Manipulation
Hmm, I mean, I’m not sure this will work since tetsuo had literally died from an overdose and come back to life before, but idk.
So Tetsuo can revive himself?
Tetsuo has survived is temperatures arriving very close to absolute 0 so I don’t think this will be a problem
Source?
Kind of vague?
What’s vague about life force absorption?

Nah it’s clearly flight. You can see the boards breaking and flying upwards after he flys up.
well one view could be:

given the krak sound effect there and the stuff that looks like electricity, as well as the context that he travels back to earth as lightning after this, is it not possible that he went to the moon that way?

His teleportation is usually shown to be instant between panels with no effects or anything and Im not sure why his flight would leave behind electricity with a krackling sound

the way the floor is bent wouldn't be consistent with a huge impact from jumping anyways

heres two examples of them:
e2knBD8.png
gI6jKLn.png

well one view could be:

given the krak sound effect there and the stuff that looks like electricity, as well as the context that he travels back to earth as lightning after this, is it not possible that he went to the moon that way?

His teleportation is usually shown to be instant between panels with no effects or anything and Im not sure why his flight would leave behind electricity with a krackling sound

the way the floor is bent wouldn't be consistent with a huge impact from jumping anyways

heres two examples of them:
e2knBD8.png
gI6jKLn.png
But we can’t see any physical destruction in any of these cases. We clearly see boards flying into the air which only could have been caused by an upwards force.

Omnilander is on the short side, though with their limited abilities and Omni-Man's notable stat gap compared to Homelander, that's kinda expected. Animation is stiff but otherwise passable, expect the ending which hot damn that is ******* brutal, but well crafted. At least we can enjoy Homelander getting his shit kicked in, or er getting his heart fed. What do you think, Debbie?
debbieskeleton.png

Aw, she shy.

As for Magneto VS Tetsuo, I only know Mags from the X-Men cartoon and some of the comics. Never knew about Tets so I'll join along. Also who's ready to see Tets beeg testicles on DEATH BATTLE?

Last edited:
no but that doesn’t matter. His forcfields scale to his ap anyways so it scales up.
How durable his shields are kinda does matter.

Also idk if his shields nullifying Telekinesis means they can nullify Magneto manipulating the fundamental forces
Depends on the potency of the resurrection and how long it takes then. Is there proof he can come from things more fatal than an overdose, like Magneto crushing his vital organs and bones or ******* up his brain?

How durable his shields are kinda does matter.
I already said how durable they are. They scale to his Ap
Also idk if his shields nullifying Telekinesis means they can nullify Magneto manipulating the fundamental forces
Tetsuo also has ways of oneshotting mag, he could always just blow his head up.
Depends on the potency of the resurrection and how long it takes then. Is there proof he can come from things more fatal than an overdose, like Magneto crushing his vital organs and bones or ******* up his brain?
Probably not in this key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back