• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RtZ isn’t resisted via persona, rather I guess Joker’s physiology, stuff to do with Maruki. I don’t know a lot about it, mostly cause I can’t be assed to play Royals cause I already have base 5 and I didn’t want to buy the same game again
Though certain personas resist death manip and physical attacks, so maybe that’ll help
I'd have to look through all of P5 and P5R canon personas that joker can obtain, I need to know if any of then resist GER.

This has all gotten me thinking... If they buy Uni scaling for Joker, will they buy it for any of the other Phantom Thieves (or any other non-Wild Card Persona users, for that matter)? Or are they going to pull a Smash Bracket, and put Frei users at tier 4?

Maybe, but we have to wait for the team to figure out how GER works apparently
The bigger problem is not even on how GER works. It is on how big the cosmology of Shin Megami Tensei and by extent Persona is.

They need to be careful - there are Ren Amamiya vs Giorno Giovanna and Tohru Adachi vs Yoshikage Kira as well as Aigis vs Noel Vermilion and... Jack Frost vs Cirno and Raidou Kuzunoha XIV vs John Constantine.

jason_vs__michael_myers_by_andrewmangum.jpg

So like besides Kira vs Adachi and Joker vs Giorno, are there any other Persona matchups you guys want?
Minato vs Neku could be fun, even if Minato wins pretty handily.

I hear Makoto would be good for a Tifa runback.

Yu vs literally anyone other than Josuke (Takumi Aiba, Soma Cruz, Robin (Fire Emblem), Yugi Moto, etc. Shit, I'll take the meme pick of a default Mii over Josuke).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back