• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giorno vs Joker has me like

patrick_sleeping__hd__by_deevdarabbit_dcc8h27-fullview.jpg

Adachi vs Kira would be nice but I have a feeling that Kars vs Meruem is what we'll get next season

In guides it says after they die it occurs, even if it is touch based, if joker has speed advantage, its useless and that depends if GER wanna try death loop early on to begin with

They still have SMT pretty high even without Outer if I remember correctly
They do with SMT just not most of the persona crew
So no cross scaling and its uni-low multi, curious how they will scale GER and if they take his statement as ultimate stand in canon
Probably. GER is like the Top Stand in the series outside non Canon shit

Probably. GER is like the Top Stand in the series outside non Canon shit
Yup GER is the ultimate UNO reverse card. I know many are banking on RtZ being Gio's win-con but lets not forget how versatile his stand is with it's unconventional life manipulation/healing, being able to create nigh-indestructible familiars, necromancy, etc plus the immense speed JJBA characters have.
Then you have novel GER which death loops you by thinking
Novel JJBA characters are quite literally "next level".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back