• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda wish they had other Cartoon Network cahows besides Adventure time and Steven Universe
Well if the rumors are true Craig from Craig of the Creak is in the game and so is Rick and Morty.
dead-inside.gif

Also just general incompatance, like jesus how many dc characters do we f*cking need, 4 confirmed and allegedly 9, this is death battle seasons level of dc saturation. And why do they pick the objectively worse modern scooby doo character for the second scooby doo rep (yeah I said it, I'll die on this hill).
Yeah, the chances are we’re only getting newer characters and nothing else

New Season of The Boys comes out two weeks after the DB

So The Boys (TV series) is starting to follow back to the comic books.

How do you feel if (or in better words, when) Billy Butcher turned into Eren Yeager?

Remasters of the Wii version of Door to Phantomile and the original Klonoa 2 are planned for the Nintendo Switch in 2022, and for other platforms at a future date.

Klonoa vs Rayman overdue folks

Well I’m really looking forward to Multiversus as a game. Also you gotta be reaching by trying to use the amount of characters from a series as a diss towards the game. SSBU has 9 Pokémon characters, 8 Mario characters and 7 Fire Emblem characters. Doesn’t mean it’s not a fun game
But smash ulitmate has 89 character while multiversus like 50 (allegedly), It'd be closer to have like 16 pokemon characters. Also one of the things poeple bitch about the most for smash is how many mario, pokemon and fire emblem characters there are, poeple usually perfer a more varied roster with new franchise being represented.
1652397228641.jpg

But smash ulitmate has 89 character while multiversus like 50 (allegedly), It'd be closer to have like 16 pokemon characters. Also one of the things poeple bitch about the most for smash is how many mario, pokemon and fire emblem characters there are, poeple usually perfer a more varied roster with new franchise being represented.
1652397228641.jpg
Holy shit that’s a lot of DC characters

They might wanna go for the bigger jojo matches before the others
Sure.

How many JJBA matchups do we have again?

• Kars (likely vs Meruem or Muzan)
  • Joseph Joestar (vs Edward Elric, Gintoki Sakata, Shikamaru Nara, Simon Belmont (?), Trevor Belmont (?))
  • Noriaki Kakyoin (vs Pyrrha Nikos)
  • Yoshikage Kira (most pit against Tohru Adachi, sometimes against Gambit, Tomura Shigaraki, Genthru or Solf J Kimblee)
  • Giorno Giovanna (vs Ren Amamiya, Touma Kamijou and even Shulk and Alucard (Castlevania))
  • Diavolo (vs Accelerator, Kurumi Tokisaki, Giovanni (Pokémon), Azula (?), Cinder Fall (?) and even Sho Minazuki (?) - definitely Diavolo vs Overhaul is asked)
  • Jolyne Cujoh (vs Ganta Igarashi or Juri Han or Gwen Stacy...) (Wish Mayday actually has more appearance outside the comics - I mean, where is she in Into The Spider-Verse?)
  • Enrico Pucci (vs Kirei Kotomine, Justin Law, Tatsuya Suou, Jedah (Darkstalkers)...)
  • Domenico Pucci (vs Nami or Storm (Marvel))

And someone here ripped that debunk to shreds lol, it was glorious 🙌🏿.
So that Vergil and Dante and co remain 1-2 universe level, and Dante still fights Kratos and maybe loses still? (Because of a thicker hax wall or just Kratos being "thiccer"?)

It'll likely be less and some of those will be used as dlc or just outright cut but yeah it seems Warner through a shit ton of money at the game.
Holy shit that’s a lot of DC characters
We don't blame them it is a Warner Bros game.
Blame 3rd parties not paying to get the characters into Multi Versus.

And blame Warner Bros for not making Multi Versus as a hot hit as SSBU or even BBCTB/BBTag

How many JJBA matchups do we have again?

• Kars (likely vs Meruem or Muzan)
  • Joseph Joestar (vs Edward Elric, Gintoki Sakata, Shikamaru Nara, Simon Belmont (?), Trevor Belmont (?))
  • Noriaki Kakyoin (vs Pyrrha Nikos)
  • Yoshikage Kira (most pit against Tohru Adachi, sometimes against Gambit, Tomura Shigaraki, Genthru or Solf J Kimblee)
  • Giorno Giovanna (vs Ren Amamiya, Touma Kamijou and even Shulk and Alucard (Castlevania))
  • Diavolo (vs Accelerator, Kurumi Tokisaki, Giovanni (Pokémon), Azula (?), Cinder Fall (?) and even Sho Minazuki (?) - definitely Diavolo vs Overhaul is asked)
  • Jolyne Cujoh (vs Ganta Igarashi or Juri Han or Gwen Stacy...) (Wish Mayday actually has more appearance outside the comics - I mean, where is she in Into The Spider-Verse?)
  • Enrico Pucci (vs Kirei Kotomine, Justin Law, Tatsuya Suou, Jedah (Darkstalkers)...)
  • Domenico Pucci (vs Nami or Storm (Marvel))
Most likely ones, also why Tatsuya when Maruki makes more sense?

I’m surprised at the lack of RWBY. I thought for sure we would see Ruby in it at least.
Screwattack doom themselves by pitting Ruby Rose against Maka Albarn.

But yeah as a current owner of RWBY and Screwattack (currently renamed to the Death Battle team), Rooster Teeth is surprisingly using fewer RWBY characters than we expected.

For instance, Cinder Fall vs Azula, Adam Taurus vs Jetstream Sam, Pyrrha Nikos (?) vs Noriaki Kakyoin and such are overdue. Also Jaune vs Sokka that can be interesting or even surprising.

Most likely ones, also why Tatsuya when Maruki makes more sense?
I only have a quick scan from DBW for matchups. Regardless, unless 5-D or above Persona is debunked, most Persona matchups end with Persona characters sweeping and can be anything from "predicable" to "boring".
Of course another story if we pit them against other overpowered 5-D characters.

Last edited:
1652397228641.jpg
:sleep:

funny how life works
Moments when Ruby gains Made-In-Heaven - I mean full Silver Eyes - just to get thrown into a separate dimension by Maka Albarn and then being oxygen poisoned to death by Fire Force retro buff.

I see this meme coming. Yes this is a JJBA 6 manga reference. And therefore, for anime only viewers, spoiler alert.

Last edited:
So the preview title got changed from Omni-Man thinks he'll win in DEATH BATTLE! to Omni-Man is Invincible in DEATH BATTLE! I like the change, fits a bit better.
So as to save the "think, Mark" pun for later.

We need to fill the fight with Invincible and The Boys refrrences. Just like Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Kakashi Hatake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back