• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we have the GBE for earth but what about the other planets in the solar system?
Like how GBE for every celestial body is calculated.

Hey what do you think of this MU?

Very generic close connections.
Still "interesting enough".
(Time to argue how many Guilty Gear characters are low complex multiverse level)
Android 17 not getting hacked in the first place is blessed.

Hit vs Sakuya

I have a feeling the crew would buy the Amitabha scaling just to calm people who do not buy "infinite" universes at "infinite" sizes.

Speed and hax wall though...

1. Is Hit fast enough
2. Can Hit hit through the pad skin of Sakuya

Last edited:
Hits faster given they don't buy This sites views on infinite speed 2hu
I wouldn't say it's entirely out of the question, since there are two potentially faster feats that Sakuya would scale to; Kaguya moving in femtoseconds/planck time, and crossing the entire Dream World in LoLK (which I'm assuming is one of the things they accepted as universal in size). Granted these aren't guaranteed to be faster, and DB probably won't use them, but the possibility's there. Basically speed's up in the air until Touhou actually gets on the show and we see what they use or mention in the Q&A, though infinite speed no longer being an option definitely hurts Sakuya's chances.

Last edited:
Homelander actually being able to scratch Omni-Man?
Homelander shouting at Omni-Man long enough IS a win condition.

This is super funny considering Omni-Man vs Homelander is actually fairer than Thor vs Vegeta and potentially "fairer" than Tanjiro Kamado vs Jonathan Joestar, Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna and Harley Quinn vs Jinx.

Is this reminding how Blake Belladonna vs Mikasa Ackerman is actually fairer than we thought.

So, what do you guys think about Godspeed vs Archie Shadow
Literally Archie Sonic vs Wally but lesser edition
Maybe DBX at best
DB gotten really weird with their scaling the past few seasons, i don't even know what to except anymore lol
Fair
I wouldn't say it's entirely out of the question, since there are two potentially faster feats that Sakuya would scale to; Kaguya moving in femtoseconds/planck time, and crossing the entire Dream World in LoLK (which I'm assuming is one of the things they accepted as universal in size). Granted these aren't guaranteed to be faster, and DB probably won't use them, but the possibility's there. Basically speed's up in the air until Touhou actually gets on the show and we see what they use or mention in the Q&A, though infinite speed no longer being an option definitely hurts Sakuya's chances.
Fair enough

It is themathic but man, it's just Wally vs Sonic again, and the problem is that it's not even Archie Shadow's best, he has Adam Warlock, which is more themathic and has animation potential that isn't a repeat of Wally vs Sonic
True, I forgot Adam Warlock existed tbh, sorry
Also I just think Godspeed is neat

Thorgeta surpassed ScarletZatanna in views.
Wanda vs Zee is supposed to be THE most stellar fight, starring some top tier extra-dimensional fighters from both sides. Technically it does not flop but yeah it is highly hurt by the Marvel vs DC fatigue. (But Wanda vs Zee is meant to be THE fight.)

Also, both Wanda vs Zee and Thor vs Vegeta are meant to "commemorate" coming movies (Dr Strange 2 MOM and Thor 4 LAT). Ironic one does far better than the other. Feeding more sexist conspiracies.

https://tiermaker.com/create/mokous-mus-522268

here's a WIP tier for Mokou's MUs. Only got 4 atm including Luis Virgil
If i had to be honest, then it would look something like this:
unknown.png

Honestly i feel like Novel Kars vs Mokou from some fanfic doesn't quite belong here because the rest of the MUs focus on Mokou from actual Touhou games, while this one focuses on a different Mokou
That would be like making a MU tier list for game Sonic and then you see Paper Mario in the tier list

unknown.png

Honestly i feel like Novel Kars vs Mokou from some fanfic doesn't quite belong here because the rest of the MUs focus on Mokou from actual Touhou games, while this one focuses on a different Mokou
That would be like making a MU tier list for game Sonic and then you see Paper Mario in the tier list
Which version of Mokou?

I have seen the manga and the manga is good, but I'd like to know the connection between her and Novel Kars.
They are both immortals who lived for quadrillions of years which they gained through a special artifact (The Stone Mask and Hourai Elixir). Both were part of a trio of Immortals (The Pillar Men and The Hourai Immortals) who then they were separated from (Wammu and Esidisi died while Eirin and Kaguya tried to find Mokou but just gave up). Both suffered for a long amount of time in the Vacuum of Space. Both Longed for Death but they couldn't die. After a long enough time, they reached a state of Sudo-Nirvana where they didn't see if their immortality as a curse anymore and just wanted to live a peaceful existence. They both have a Hand in Resetting The Universe. They were found by Space Travelers who went out of their way to find them. Both have Connections to a Time Stopper who went into a deep sleep for many years after an event where they were close to a person who they have immense respect died (Dio and Sakuya). Both lived through the lifetimes of multiple universes. And both were betrayed by someone who they considered a close friend (Dio and Kaguya).

unknown.png

Try to add this too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back