• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turns out Broly was the first that did it
unknown-14.png
And fittingly, both are Dragon Ball characters

I wanna know if we will ever get Touhou on a Death Battle. I know Liam wants Hit vs Sakuya but I feel that’s not enough. (Plus I prefer Reimu vs Yusuke myself)
Leave Reimu Hakurei to Sakura Kinomoto and Yusuke Urameshi to Yoh Asakura. Hit can still attempt to fight Sakuya Izayoi. This will be an all-win.

Let's be honest TMNT falls on the capeshit category too:

*Multiple different continuites that have wildly different showings of power? Check!

*The villains yoyo between street level thugs to planet level conquerors? Check!

*Are comic book characters from a long-running franchise? Check!

Need I say anymore?
That's all she wrote.
Funny Shredder and Doom Slayer now share some same energy... Or do they?

Also, I was doing research. The reason why comics and even DC are primarily superhero based is because of an easily debunked book made by a German shrink in the 50s.
Would like to hear that.

DA on an episode this season

Should I expect a Garou MU and a Frieza MU some near time animated by the "4D" team?

Leave Reimu Hakurei to Sakura Kinomoto and Yusuke Urameshi to Yoh Asakura. Hit can still attempt to fight Sakuya Izayoi. This will be an all-win.

Funny Shredder and Doom Slayer now share some same energy... Or do they?

Would like to hear that.

Should I expect a Garou MU and a Frieza MU some near time animated by the "4D" team?
Isn't that Ban from 7 Diddily Sins?

Saitama vs Popeye is a good MU.

Also man, its not even street level to planet kind of gap thats the issue for the duo, its sub-planet to MULTIVERSAL level of gap if we take some vs opinions on comics duo for granted. That makes it way worse.

Is always going to look ugly, if not awkward at best to me such a massive contrast between the characters and the enviroment.

I don't know about fighting games, but if some do that I prolly wouldn't like those details either.

Granted those are games, there is more to them than just their enviroment.
Its not even as bad as you make it out but whatever

Post match-ups that would generate Macho-Man vs Kool Aid-Man tier of views
sinestro_vs_terumi_by_cargo0rising_dee9hik-fullview.jpg
I expect this to generate Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna level of views tbh.

xv_M0flXiN8brB5jAuDNLgayVEy3xP1LHIPQXPTIm70gpaIWANh8CQ0LdlailHHyQj0gZ8lnaD-0Fg=s640-nd-v1

Seriously Disney
What's with Disney, banning a video for over 3 years ago...

....At least that one is closer in speed and hax?

I still think Mars is Reimu's best opponent, decently thematic and very debatable depending on what you buy for either.
This considering what Sakura Kinomoto is capable of (and has yet developed a finalised profile for VBW)?

(Also Rei Hino fought as a fire magician in female "Sailor" suit more than as a shrine maiden despite she is working for her family as a shrine maiden.)

(Pocky... What a name forgotten)

I expect this to generate Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna level of views tbh.

This considering what Sakura Kinomoto is capable of (and has yet developed a finalised profile for VBW)?

(Also Rei Hino fought as a fire magician in female "Sailor" suit more than as a shrine maiden despite she is working for her family as a shrine maiden.)

(Pocky... What a name forgotten)
I feel that may generate Scarlet Witch VS Zatanna level of DC wank and "lol DC always wins" opinion. It makes me develop CWDZ (Cirno Who Defeated Zatanna). laugh

The reason why Pocky is one of Reimu's opponent choices is that it is rumored that ZUN takes inspiration from Pocky when he created Reimu esepcially given that ZUN has worked for Taito before.

I feel that the reason why Sakura Kinomoto does not have a profile is because it is obscure and Sakura is a girl with tons of haxes. That's why I haven't created Su Huan-Jen's profile yet.

Kinda offtopic but i wanna say that i'm planning to do my own VS show in aummwe, it will be done fully in text format cause i can't animate shit, lol.
Right now the MUs that i'm planning to do are: Samus vs Cloud, K Rool vs Neo Cortex, Vegeta vs Nostalgia Critic, Alucard vs Donovan, Axl vs Sakuya and maybe Kasen vs Fleetway Sonic.
You can suggest some MUs but keep in mind that i do not know every single franchise, so if you'll suggest 100 MUs with characters who i'm not familiar with (I'm looking at you, Joycap), then i will most likely need your help with these characters.
Also, this is the template i made for the thumbnails(I know that it looks kinda shitty):
garbage.png

EDIT: I'm 100% remaking Macho Man vs Kool-Aid Man myself, DB absolutely ****** up that fight

Last edited:
Kinda offtopic but i wanna say that i'm planning to do my own VS show in aummwe, it will be done fully in text format cause i can't animate shit, lol.
Right now the MUs that i'm planning to do are: Samus vs Cloud, K Rool vs Neo Cortex, Vegeta vs Nostalgia Critic, Alucard vs Donovan, Axl vs Sakuya and maybe Kasen vs Fleetway Sonic.
You can suggest some MUs but keep in mind that i do not know every single franchise, so if you'll suggest 100 MUs with characters who i'm not familiar with (I'm looking at you, Joycap), then i will most likely need your help with these characters.
Also, this is the template i made for the thumbnails(I know that it looks kinda shitty):
garbage.png
deoxys_vs_super_skrull_by_gio3kyt_der79bk-fullview.jpg

Oh, speaking about this, i remember Smashor saying that if he would use a character from Marvel/DC on a VS show, he wouldn't straight up use the comics and instead use stuff like cartoons and movies for them
I might actually use that rule for being more consistent but i'm not 100% sure about this

Oh, speaking about this, i remember Smashor saying that if he would use a character from Marvel/DC on a VS show, he wouldn't straight up use the comics and instead use stuff like cartoons and movies for them
I might actually use that rule for being more consistent but i'm not 100% sure about this
loki_vs_kefka_by_inklingmain_deg4t3k-fullview.jpg

Of course, do you have criterias for which fight to choose? Do you want at least minor themes, even battles or is anything goes?
I guess the most important criterias to me are connections and fight potential (Tho i can excuse lack of connections if it's a fight for a character like Mario where you can't exactly make a good MU connections-wise without it looking like a shitpost but there will be alot of shitpost MUs on the show anyways). Even fights is what i least care about.
Why K. Rool vs Cortex?
Well first off, there's connections:
Two antagonists from iconic and classic platforming videogames who lead an evil army. While both are commonly portrayed as goofy villains actually have some serious and ****** up goals (King K Rool steals the Kongs bananas so they would starve to and considered blowing up the Kongs island and Cortex wants to abduct animals and mutate them to make them part of his army and he assists Uka Uka in his plans to destroy the world) who rival iconic fruit-loving anthropomorphic animals (Donkey kong and Crash bandicoot), both possess a plethora of gadgets. Both use crystals (Crystal bananas and Power crystals) to help them in their evil schemes. Both usually treat their underlings like crap. Both usually play dirty with their arch-rivals (King K Rool fakes defeat several times to trick the Kongs to thinking he is down just to get back up and continue fighting and Cortex has allied with Crash just to attempt to kill him around the end of the game Crash Twinsanity and Crash 4). Both have an established hatred for their archenemies but will casually race with them. Also, Cortex is a scientist, while K Rool dressed up as a scientist in Donkey Kong Country 3.
And second:
I just really like both of these characters and their series in general, it has a really good animation potential and a good banter as well

Thanks, i could probably do a thumbnail myself but help is always appreciated

garbage.png

EDIT: I'm 100% remaking Macho Man vs Kool-Aid Man myself, DB absolutely ****** up that fight
vash_the_stampede_vs_vincent_valentine_by_inklingmain_dehyvbx-pre.jpg

That's a pretty cool MU, tho i need to rewatch Trigun first before doing this because i don't remember anything about it, besides the fact that i liked this show as a kid
Similar to other anime the show was a good yet incomplete adaptation of the manga (where the stakes eventually become cosmic). Also the intro is so sweet.

AHHHHHHHHHHH! This is such a pain in the ass when it comes to capeshit in westerm media.
Consistent power-levels or power escalation? Nah whoever the writer likes at the time will win case closed. It's not to say other verses aren't wildly inconsistent yet no-one can deny one of few consistent tropes with DC/Marvel (and to a certain extent the superhero genre comic books) IS the inconsistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back