• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh does anyone have brandon's commission prices?

definitely the way things are with the dollar I doubt I can get any commissions but, at least I can set a goal of how much I have to save.

Skye / TehGM
Provisional price list and contact method:
Less than 2 minutes and 30 seconds (Instrumental): 75 U.S. Dollars
Less than 2 minutes and 30 seconds (Lyrics/Vocal): 100 U.S. Dollars
2 minutes and 30 seconds to 5 minutes (Instrumental): 125 U.S. Dollars
2 minutes and 30 seconds to 5 minutes (Lyrics/Vocal): 150 U.S. Dollars
5 minutes to 10 minutes (Instrumental): 200 U.S. Dollars
5 minutes to 10 minutes (Lyrics/Vocal): 250 U.S. Dollars

Therewolf Media
US$300 per 3-5 minutes music
Subject to Aaron's discretion

Brandon Yates
https://t.co/3rSE94M7SA
US$300 for standard length instrumental track, 3:00-3:59 duration at his own discretion (So the song can end naturally without dragging out or ending too abruptly) +$50 for each additional minute.
Vocals by Brandon (+$100)
Vocals by a guest vocalist (+$150)
Guest instrumentalists with Jun Mitsui - Lost Ice Storms, Heaven's Date (+$100)
Guest instrumentalists with Therewolf Media (+$150)
Standard track cover TN (+$30)
"All out" track cover TN (+$80)
(List not exhaustive)

Skye / TehGM

Therewolf Media

Brandon Yates
https://t.co/3rSE94M7SA
Thats actually not as bad as i thought it was

Thats actually not as bad as i thought it was
Totally workable for one who is working and can save money from inflation and other daily expenses. (God knows how much to save from the bills of food and basic utilities the prices go up high - luckily so far the musicans do not. Yet.)

Totally workable for one who is working and can save money from inflation and other daily expenses. (God knows how much to save from the bills of food and basic utilities the prices go up high - luckily so far the musicans do not. Yet.)
oh if it's to support the great work they do I have no problem with paying honestly, things have really gone up in price these last few years.

Hey guys, which sounds better as an MU: V vs Zorro or V Rorschach?
The real question:
Which matchup may actually get into Death Battle?
V vs Zorro
V vs Rorschach
Zorro vs Rorschach
Sure one character is politically to sensitive to appear.

The real question:
Which matchup may actually get into Death Battle?
V vs Zorro
V vs Rorschach
Zorro vs Rorschach
Sure one character is politically to sensitive to appear.
The issue is that all three of these guys are literal whos to the casual audience, so they all need someone popular as their opponent to have any chance of making it on.

The issue is that all three of these guys are literal whos to the casual audience, so they all need someone popular as their opponent to have any chance of making it on.
Did you call them literal whos?
Zorro literally has two anime dudes named after him, Rorschach is a meme, and V's Guy Faux mask is a cultural icon at this point

I would atleadt agree with V to some extent, but Rorschachs gotten the meme boost and Zorro is somewhat of a classic character
I'll give you Zorro, he's iconic enough that most people probably would have a vague idea of who he is if you mentioned his name. I don't know about Rorschach though, I feel like even his meme relevance has kind of fallen off.

All three are classical dashing masked vigilante who defends the commoners against corrupt and tyrannical officials and other villains. All wear nigh-all-black costume including a cape and a mask (of various exposure).

I would say all three are cultural icons - they are more notable to the normal audience than some of the hot-debated ACGN characters.

These characters are so notable that protesters against authoritarian governments will borrow such symbols in their propaganda.

Some of the potential Goku tracks for this week.

Goku vs GT Goku
Goku vs Jin Mori
Goku vs Naruto
Goku vs Pegasus Seiya
Goku vs Sailor Moon

Goku vs Saitama
Goku vs Sun Wukong
Goku vs Superman
Goku vs Sonic
Those three are the ones that I hope are the tracks
Superman would be fine tho we already had Alive for it

We just have had Low 1-C Arceus, now we have Low 1-C Kirby?

A few hours left...

Speaking of the style of Werewolf Therewolf / Therewolf Media, which matchup in the link do you believe work best?

What music references do you exactly want from the above mentioned matchups?

Last edited:
If Arceus vs King Drasil gets chosen, his battle theme from Legends Arceus should definitely be referenced.
You know what? The only thing that makes me hesitate from referencing that battle theme in my to-be commissioned music is that it has to be reserved for the real battle.

and okay we know that Touhou Project characters easily have their own theme songs and the PCB boss battle music is just too iconic to miss but the case for Reimu Hakurei will be a bit blurred? And what about the others?

it'd solidify the fact MLP will never get the respect the fans would want
I will continue to push the Moro vs Tirek agenda. There’s no way they can make it a joke episode, Moro and Tirek were menaces in their source material.

Also, the DBS anime return was announced around the time episodes for Season 10 were being planned. Moro is going to appear, and the MU will most likely get traction.

Not to mention, DB goes hard for their Dragon Ball episodes. Moro vs Tirek will be the MLP redeeming episode.

Ok, rant over.

Last edited:
Well MLP fans seem to think Raven vs Twilight is a joke heyooo

Does Season 5 have any good stats in verdicts? Not counting just right winner, but having decent enough stats that arent too lowballed or too high balled? Like, maybe BP vs Bats & NW vs DD but some S5 stats sure are certainly sth.

Last edited:
Goddamn, closed in half an hour
1. Yeah closes really fast - faster than even when I fill the Brandon Yates forms
2. The format gets a bit tricky to fill in but I get what I need to file
3. Filed Arceus vs King Drasil but will see if he gets interested in something else.

1. Yeah closes really fast - faster than even when I fill the Brandon Yates forms
2. The format gets a bit tricky to fill in but I get what I need to file
3. Filed Arceus vs King Drasil but will see if he gets interested in something else.
Any idea when Brandon's commissions will open up? Might go for him if this one doesnt work out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back