• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make Magikarp vs Cheep Cheep and Pepsiman vs Coca-cola Polar Bear the joke episodes instead
Weird thing to drop, but I've always liked Magikarp fighting Glass Joe. Nintendo pushover, joke characters who have a surprisingly fearsome amount of potential in them.

Not a super strong matchup idea, the only other connection I think we can make is vaugely color schemes, but one that I've always liked. Especially if it takes place in a boxing ring, something about Joe being forced to box a flopping fish infront of a live crowd is hilariously pathetic.

Weird thing to drop, but I've always liked Magikarp fighting Glass Joe. Nintendo pushover, joke characters who have a surprisingly fearsome amount of potential in them.

Not a super strong matchup idea, the only other connection I think we can make is vaugely color schemes, but one that I've always liked. Especially if it takes place in a boxing ring, something about Joe being forced to box a flopping fish infront of a live crowd is hilariously pathetic.
And then he loses because of Magikarp's Lake Bomb Feat.

I will continue to push the Moro vs Tirek agenda. There’s no way they can make it a joke episode, Moro and Tirek were menaces in their source material.

Also, the DBS anime return was announced around the time episodes for Season 10 were being planned. Moro is going to appear, and the MU will most likely get traction.

Not to mention, DB goes hard for their Dragon Ball episodes. Moro vs Tirek will be the MLP redeeming episode.

Ok, rant over.
That boils down to interest the crew doesn't vibe all that Much with using MLP
Even Bill vs Cipher is lukewarm to them
Moro making an appearance will have to wait he has to gain mad attraction first before getting in

Isn't that guy Super Punch Out's final boss or some shit?
Wait, I didnt know thats a possibility.

Also on Brandon's Goku vs Sonic track, yeah ngl when a track is basically remix of 2 songs, its kinda weird. I did like DB's M2 vs Shadow track which was just that, but real DBs going for originality after that kinda lessens other tracks that are kinda just remixes.

Hey guys, what do you think of Candyman vs Betelgeuse?
1. Does Candyman join WHO?
2. Does Betelgeuse stomp Candyman quite easily? Esp. for cartoon incarnation.

Isn't that guy Super Punch Out's final boss or some shit?
Little Mac scale from something like this:

Defeated Mr. Sandman, who dented a warehouse wall and door in two punches, and eventually demolished it

Hey guys, what do you think of Candyman vs Betelgeuse
Eh, all they really share in common is you have to call their name multiple times to summon them. They'd probably incon too at that. A better match up for Betelgeuse would be Big Head, Freakazoid or Candlejack (my personal pick). Candyman should go for another character who is a tulpa or atleast another famous slasher.

Eh, all they really share in common is you have to call their name multiple times to summon them. They'd probably incon too at that. A better match up for Betelgeuse would be Big Head, Freakazoid or Candlejack (my personal pick). Candyman should go for another character who is a tulpa or atleast another famous slasher.
Candyman vs Bloody Mary or The Bye Bye Man

Magikarp vs Kuriboh (Yugioh)

Goddamn, closed in half an hour
1. Yeah closes really fast - faster than even when I fill the Brandon Yates forms
2. The format gets a bit tricky to fill in but I get what I need to file
3. Filed Arceus vs King Drasil but will see if he gets interested in something else.
Any idea when Brandon's commissions will open up? Might go for him if this one doesnt work out
I have submitted Marisa Kirisame vs Yuffie Kisaragi....

Touhouchads..... let's hope for the best....

Update–Commissions are closed. There was a lot of interest this round! This community always amazes me. Yall are awesome. I will email everyone by tomorrow. THANK YOU for supporting what I do.
(SGT) 3:29 am · 26 Jul 2022·Twitter Web App
Aaron needs 24 hours to digest which commissions to take.
Now, just patiently wait.

Last edited:
unknown.jpeg

unknown-1.jpeg
FXflooqUEAA2OkO

mastered_ultra_instinct_goku_and_hyper_sonic_by_sonicmariogaming1105_demrg45-pre.png

Last edited:
Still crossing my fingers for ASB. Anyway it’s more likely Josuke will get in
Will Josuke fight another "healer" should he enter Death Battle?
Because Josuke vs Yu Narukami is a big mismatch and they actually do not have much cLose connections.

he used to lurk around the OBD Death Battle thread as well
Will he visit here as well?

Will Josuke fight another "healer" should he enter Death Battle?
Because Josuke vs Yu Narukami is a big mismatch and they actually do not have much cLose connections.

Will he visit here as well?
The researchers lurk here so maybe whenever he feels like
If I were Liam, I'd definitely check out a place that would have the most critical opinions from people who do versus debating for a hobby from time to time. Let's be honest, he's not gonna get much constructive feedback/good suggestions from the casual audience.
yes but not the Community side is all that better

Vs basically subjective for like 65% of the time

1. Yeah closes really fast - faster than even when I fill the Brandon Yates forms
2. The format gets a bit tricky to fill in but I get what I need to file
3. Filed Arceus vs King Drasil but will see if he gets interested in something else.
He likely took on less comms than Brandon typically does, Therewolf's volumes seem to be MUCH shorter than his. So he met the required comm count in time.

Glad I waited at my PC to send in the comms, and very glad I had all the info for what I wanted set in stone beforehand, I just had to do a bit of revising in the form and that took me like 15-20 minutes, any longer and I could've missed my chance lol.

Children of the 2000s rejoice! Our song is here... I could hear His World near instantly, took me a bit longer to pick out Escape from the City tho.
Wait, I didnt know thats a possibility.

Also on Brandon's Goku vs Sonic track, yeah ngl when a track is basically remix of 2 songs, its kinda weird. I did like DB's M2 vs Shadow track which was just that, but real DBs going for originality after that kinda lessens other tracks that are kinda just remixes.
Idk, I'm generally a fan of remix tracks, kind of feels like a mix/homage to both franchises in a way, and especially when that franchise is known for good music, not having specific iconic tracks remixed can feel like a bit of a missed opportunity.

Aaron needs 24 hours to digest which commissions to take.
Now, just patiently wait.

Hoping for the best... I might end up being the first person to get a Touhou comm with Therewolf or Brandon out publicly if he accepts mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back