• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Touhou would get that rating.

By the way, the new Touhou game featuring the unlucky blonde black-white magician is announced.
Enlightened is the mind free of doubt.

Also I'm really hoping the new spinoff makes ability cards standard equipment for Marisa, having her go from the least haxxed to one of the most haxxed 2hus would be extremely funny.

Hold on now
Let me rundown the potential Goku tracks

Goku vs Seiya
Goku vs Sailor Moon
Goku vs Saitama
Goku vs Sonic
(Notice alot of characters start with the letter S)
Goku vs vs GT Goku
Goku vs Ultraman
Goku vs Naruto
You forgot Goku VS Sun Wukong. Goku has to deal with a strong opponent who has more similarities to Superman. And it suits to "Goku Week" than any other tracks.

Not Star Force Mega Man vs Not Blue Beetle

I’d be excited to see a Goku GT track cause I loved the GT ost
Does it remind me of Ikari at Hulk vs Broly?

Finally the inevitable moment.

... Would it be easy to actually explain the lore of Persona and correlate to Shin Megami Tensei?

This kind of hinges to Noel Vermilion vs Aigis

We were talking about this earlier, it'd be ******* hilarious if it does happen and I hope it does.
If the market makes ability cards standard equipment, will it only apply to Marisa or will it apply to all...

Now, look at the possible "feats" by Cirno
Defeated Sunny Milk, Luna Child, Star Sapphire, Marisa Kirisame, Alice Margatroid
Anyone finds it weird every time one reads it

If the market makes ability cards standard equipment, will it only apply to Marisa or will it apply to all...

Now, look at the possible "feats" by Cirno
Defeated Sunny Milk, Luna Child, Star Sapphire, Marisa Kirisame, Alice Margatroid
Anyone finds it weird every time one reads it
Probably only Marisa, if it happens it'd come from her standalone spinoff game and not something where the rest of the cast is playable.

Cirno doesn't need scaling when she's already THE STRONGEST!!!!!!!!

Enlightened is the mind free of doubt.

Also I'm really hoping the new spinoff makes ability cards standard equipment for Marisa, having her go from the least haxxed to one of the most haxxed 2hus would be extremely funny.
Saitama also went from like least to 3rd most haxed character in OPM, so if she gets them one more comnection, i guess

Anyone finds it funny a Goku week is announced at the release of the commissioned music work for one of the biggest JJBA vs Persona matchups (likely the biggest)

Holy shit a full week of Goku, based

I'll be genuinely shocked if Goku vs Sonic or Xeno Goku vs Archie Sonic isn't one of them, Goku v Sonic has been a cornerstone of internet culture for years, I'd be genuinely shocked if it doesn't finally happen.

Saitama and Seiya are also likely options.
Goku vs Sonic, Goku vs Seiya, Goku vs Saitama... all three are the real Goku matchups (aside from Goku vs Superman) which really have significant meanings.

Anyone finds it funny a Goku week is announced at the release of the commissioned music work for one of the biggest JJBA vs Persona matchups (likely the biggest)

Goku vs Sonic, Goku vs Seiya, Goku vs Saitama... all three are the real Goku matchups (aside from Goku vs Superman) which really have significant meanings.

What about Goku vs Goku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back