• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ngl, I kinda like Orie vs Polnareff, sounds neat, even though Orie stomps
Liam's Wank has Polnareff at 1500 c and town level strength.
Orie also has town level strength sure but speed is... 1 c if we totally believe in our site. Otherwise featless.

and polnareff has the cat in boots
Time when comedy character dies to drama character (?)

I don't think Death Battle would use anything from Stone Ocean, SBR or JoJolion yet either. Quite a limited choice tbh for non-popular characters away from the main villains/Jojos
SBR or JoJolion - maybe
Stone Ocean - we have quite a few popular names on hand
Jolyne, Enrico, Domenico, just to name a few.
One was requested to fight Ororo Munroe, but now has had Nami.

I feel like there's a disturbing lack of really thematic Jojo mus
True, and the ones that are thematic are kinda lame, no one really wants Palm vs Yukako
Few even know Palm vs Yukako is a thing.

image0.jpg
I start reading Thor’s modern run and am immediately met with Thor casually tossing his hammer across all Ten Realms, neat
What issue is this? When did it come out? And did anyone react to this?

Hey who wants a really stupid MU the was born from discord nonsense? I spent as much time on the thumbnail as the MU deserves, really...

t82FX2T.png

Youngster Joey VS Weevil Underwood (Pokemon VS Yu-Gi-Oh!)

Connections:
Monster Tamers who are on the shorter side, act as early series opponents to the main characters, and hype up their super underwhelming 'ace' monster to the point of it becoming memetic in their respective fandoms ("It’s like my Rattata is in the top percentage of all Rattata" VS "This is nothing you've ever faced before or will face again! Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth!").

Track Name: "The Perfectly Ultimate Top Percent" (I will also accept: "Bugging You Over The Phone")

Pros:

1. It amuses me.

2. New series for Death Battle (...As if this would ever be the first Yu-Gi-Oh! pick...)

3. Do I need to say anything else? Just look at it.

Cons:

1. ...None. It's the perfectly ultimate matchup. It's in the top percent. Move over Wiz VS Boomstick we have a new Series Finale.

I just realized Spinel is now probably Luffy's best match now. I think I just died a little inside.
Which Spinel (or however it is spelt)

Thor vs Vegeta
Watch Thor thrusts a Jarnbjorn through the head of Vegeta under some 2 fps.
Thor: You are unworthy.

Can’t wait for another round of “Pucci is fastest character in fiction”
Hot take: if some boy inherited with two stands can suffocate the universe rebooting priest to death then that boy would be the strongest JJBA character.
That boy to Death Battle when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back