• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I'm not super familiar with SMT.
Well... If you ever realise what the scale of Shin Megami Tensei and by extent Persona is... (Which is when you buy the tiering system in the VBW site)

You should be glad we only have Gioker, Kiradachi and possibly Cirnost.

Unless you really want to pick some low tier and insignificant SMT characters and make them into Death Battle.

How does Patchouli Knowledge vs Charlotte Aulin work though

Made a poll to aid for for Tuesday morning application

I do expect nothing more. But not even appearance of the persona?
THEY DREW BUFF XVX-TAN
Surprising fan service.

I just realized that mountain level or even large town level Claymore may be no more because I realised some big flaws at the reasonings of the standings.

This may still be kept but the accepted yield may be far less.

Subject to CRT and additional workload of calc staff and verse knowledgeable members.

Last edited:
Welcome back WB.

@Jasonsith Should I commission Yang vs Vi from Therewolf or should I wait until Brandon opens up commissions?
Well first things first:
Look at the price list and the application link which will be updated/provided on 2022/7/25 at 2pm CST.
While the price list from Brandon Yates are at the link below.

Ye ^-^

They're both good is the thing, but Brandon does work on LoL music while Therewolf does work on RWBY music so I'm conflicted lol
Do Therewolf Media ft. Brandon Yates or Brandon Yates ft. Therewolf Media whoever gets faster - at your own budget.

Last edited:
Welcome back WB.

Well first things first:
Look at the price list and the application link which will be updated/provided on 2022/7/25 at 2pm CST.
While the price list from Brandon Yates are at the link below.

Do Therewolf Media ft. Brandon Yates or Brandon Yates ft. Therewolf Media whoever gets faster - at your own budget.
Good to be back

Ye I'm keeping an eye on it, I can do either budget-wise it's just the music style I'm concerned about

I know the only Sly Cooper character people care to make MUs for is Sly himself, but are there any good opponents for other characters from the series like Murray? I know Chunky Kong is kinda decent for him.

Speaking of the style of Werewolf Therewolf / Therewolf Media, which matchup in the link do you believe work best?

• Arceus (Pokemon) vs King Drasil (Digimon)
  • Chise (Saikano) vs Cyborg (DC)
  • Hades (Saint Seiya) vs Yuyuko Saigyouji (Touhou)
  • Hoopa (Pokemon) vs Yukari Yakumo (Touhou)
  • Kirito (Sword Art Online) vs Maple (BOFURI)
  • Sakura Kinomoto (Clamp) vs Reimu Hakurei (Touhou)

Brandon has amazing vocals though....but Therewolf can rip it on the guitar 🤔
Referring to the past works of Werewolf Therewolf / Therewolf Media, not just does Aaron have rocking guitars, he also plays well on other instruments like violin, Chinese flute, Japanese shamisen and the Hawaiian ukulele and more, as well as some techno styles with piano and electric guitar.

Last edited:
oh does anyone have brandon's commission prices?

definitely the way things are with the dollar I doubt I can get any commissions but, at least I can set a goal of how much I have to save.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back