• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman once referred to Superman's power as "power without limits", DB was right 🤓
XZOZb3e6hDNqyp0DK6vwOqaNwG-TtDKNLbqS4UtT-IKM4W8G52QgyXqqQRY9xyMYdEl40GulpVpw=s1600

Yes, it's hyperbole

I do not know much about the two characters... But could they fight or even desteoy Ulrich Stern or Kirito? And would a matchup of such be actually good? (Popularity is another thing)
I watched both shows, Meta Runner and Glitch Techs, though never formed a complete idea of how strong they are. That said, Tari and Miko could fight on par or maybe more better than Ulrich Stern but they get absolutely bodied by Kirito. Tari VS Miko itself is a pretty good MU though it's hindered by Glitch Tech's nicheness and lack of advertisement and while Meta Runner's popularity might carry it, it's rarely talked about elsewhere. With some mix and matching, Code Lyoko was pretty popular once but it doesn't seem relevant today so it might hurt Stern's chances with Tari or Miko on views. Sword Art Online is still popular and could boost MR or GT chances and views but Kirito's absolutely ridiculous power level and hax makes it a brutal stomp, despite having some decent connections and thematics, plus Kirito has better options anyways.
Mommy?

(So, when are we gonna get that Chun-Li vs Mai Shiranui fight remake?)

Assuming Death Battle remotely wants that
I mean I would want that for Thick Thighs and Huge Bust in 3D legacy and better research

Traded fists with Namor

Guess he‘s more physically capable than I thought must’ve just been jobbing in the comics I read. Also Mags can replicate Tetsuo’s “explode your opponent from the inside out” trick. Alsox2, holy hell Mags has a **** ton of Herald tier showings.

“Sound Manipulation, Wormhole Creation, Astral Projection”

Magnets are more powerful than I remember

Last edited:
From the blog's excerpt: "Ultimately, this is a battle between a seasoned warrior, a ruthless leader, and a cunning genius, against a mentally unstable kid who can’t control his powers."

This is just Omni-Man VS Homelander, but with psychics! But at least Tetsuo is much more threatening than Homelander. Also fitting since...well previous episode is Omni-Man VS Homelander.

depends on where tetsuo is being put at ap wise. You can make a fair argument his body doesnt scale to his ap or barriers
Later in the story his barriers are up the 100% of the time unless he’s fighting someone he knows he can absolutely win against. Also his force fields seem to literally be a sphere or just limited to his body anyways because a lot of the times we see them hit his body instead of a barriers. If you put max AP and Wank his speed and hax to max he beats mewtwo and magneto(max wank is 5D high uni
and inf or inaccessible speed, remember though that’s wank to the max).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back