• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's play a game:
What do all 4 of these characters have in common?
unknown.png
They're all jerks?

Doesn’t tetsuo technically have immeasurable speed? Iirc under enough stress he literally goes through “rebirth” and travels throughout the cosmic stream of time. Technically it depends on whether he can replicate this or not. If he can replicate this and travel freely through time than that counts as immeasurable speed right?

It looks... Cute. Like Mags walks away victorious with Tets' body explodes into jelly with minced meat.

Doesn’t tetsuo technically have immeasurable speed? Iirc under enough stress he literally goes through “rebirth” and travels throughout the cosmic stream of time. Technically it depends on whether he can replicate this or not. If he can replicate this and travel freely through time than that counts as immeasurable speed right?
How immeasurable is that?

Well if they buy immeasurable speed for Tetsuo Shima, then do they need to buy immeasurable speed for Marvel and DC heralds?
This shall change the landscape of VS debating.

It looks... Cute. Like Mags walks away victorious with Tets' body explodes into jelly with minced meat.

How immeasurable is that?

Well if they buy immeasurable speed for Tetsuo Shima, then do they need to buy immeasurable speed for Marvel and DC heralds?
This shall change the landscape of VS debating.
Forgot it was thru speed, though it shall be noted that his abilities can literally scatter himself and others through space and time scaling off of Akira and his own showings. I have a gigantic list of miscellaneous and important abilities he has that could help him in this fight, it might take me a minute to get down n stuff but it could very well help him.

Forgot it was thru speed, though it shall be noted that his abilities can literally scatter himself and others through space and time scaling off of Akira and his own showings. I have a gigantic list of miscellaneous and important abilities he has that could help him in this fight, it might take me a minute to get down n stuff but it could very well help him.
id love to see that list

BFR-When someone is sucked in by any sort of psychic explosion they get teleported to an area Beyond the boundaries of this world.
Nuclear Fusion Manip-Caused nuclear fusion to occur with his powers
Limited time manip-Traveled throughout space and time using cosmic stream, this is his power, not Akiras, as Akira Directly reacts to his powers.
he can also possibly manipulate all the fundamental forces because he directly caused phenomena linked with the beginning of a universe(which is the creation of fundamental forces) which would also provide an explanation as to why he can control gravity.
limited soul manipulation-directly interacted with Kaori’s soul and almost brought her back to life
Extreme technological manipulation-Can immediately completely control and understand machines he fuses with, as well as being Able to immediately appear anywhere within or on them by traveling through it, and also Control pieces of the machines
Superhuman durability without forcefields-Was hit with a missile when his shields were down and survives.
Can survived in spite of organ failure and internal bleeding-Got shot in the heart and laughed.
That’s it for now but I’ll look for some more.
Edit: +heat manip on a solar scale because we can assume it wasn’t cold fusion so it must’ve required lots of heat
Pocket dimension access and creation- The larger psychic blasts create pocket dimensions(or whatever they are), tetsuos blast accessed this dimension and brought back what akira took.
He also was so strong the entire sum of the entire world(whether this refers to humanity of the energy of the entire planet or both)
Is a gentle breeze.

Last edited:
he describes having to achieve a “higher level” of himself to truly understand his powers. He also is taken to a “higher plane” at the end of the manga.
KOS-MOS: Please... I am 5-D, possibly 6-D with this statement. Take that away and I am nerfed to a level so low.
SMT/Persona characters: We are 1-A for similar reasons.
Arceus: I am finally scratching 5-D by transcending space and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back