• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think tetsuo should gain abilities due to his power to create nuclear fusion, gamma rays, radio waves, and elementary particles? It doesn’t seem to be onetime since after this event he learned to control gravity, a fundamental force. If these abilities allowed him to control fundamental forces(think memory of the universe and touching all the way back when fundamental forces were created)then that would explain why he is suddenly able to increase the mass of an object so much it starts dragging everything around them to it.

Hey, guys, remember how i said that i'll probably do my own VS show in summer?
Well, the summer is now and it's time to reveal the season premiere...
unknown.png

Alright, i'm kidding, it's not the real season premiere but i do have a problem with picking one
I have a plan: Basically you can suggest a MU you think is good for the season premiere, after that i'll gather every MU you suggested and make a voting, the MU that gets voted on is picked as the premiere
Tho idk if i actually want doing that cuz i easily can get a MU featuring a franchise that i'm unfamiliar with but i guess i can do something with that
Larryboy vs Bibleman.

You are one again not caught for something that could put yourself into trouble.

But thanks.

unknown.png

Alright, i'm kidding, it's not the real season premiere but i do have a problem with picking one
I have a plan: Basically you can suggest a MU you think is good for the season premiere, after that i'll gather every MU you suggested and make a voting, the MU that gets voted on is picked as the premiere
Tho idk if i actually want doing that cuz i easily can get a MU featuring a franchise that i'm unfamiliar with but i guess i can do something with that
Larryboy vs Bibleman.
I am throwing a random one:
Kirito (SAO) vs Maple (Bofuri)

Last edited:
Do you think tetsuo should gain abilities due to his power to create nuclear fusion, gamma rays, radio waves, and elementary particles? It doesn’t seem to be onetime since after this event he learned to control gravity, a fundamental force. If these abilities allowed him to control fundamental forces(think memory of the universe and touching all the way back when fundamental forces were created)then that would explain why he is suddenly able to increase the mass of an object so much it starts dragging everything around them to it.
Bump cyberblader

Apparently Shinji became god in Rebuild.
he’s still only planet level no? I wouldve guessed you would’ve said hax
unknown.png

Hazama Honoka vs Misogi Kumagawa

I might actually do that one cuz i actually know both characters
I don't think that it will be season premire but it has a high chance of being an episode in the future
I just think it’s a neat matchup cause how insane their abilities are and like how well their personalities would work in a battle

Also, on an unrelated note, what do you think of Gotou(Parasyte) vs Swarm(Marvel)

Also, on an unrelated note, what do you think of Gotou(Parasyte) vs Swarm(Marvel)
Marvel and DC are in a weird spot right now, i actually now consider banning Marvel and DC comics because of inconsistency and instead using their appearances from cartoons and movies
I am still thinking about that rule
About the MU itself, i don't really care for it, it's fine i guess?

Marvel and DC are in a weird spot right now, i actually now consider banning Marvel and DC comics because of inconsistency and instead using their appearances from cartoons and movies
The latter I meant as a DB, but yeah that’s a fair rule

Although I would like to ask about other comic series or publishers, like Dynamite, Image, or Darkhorse, what about those?

Is it because you want em to lose all their matches instead of winning them?

I do wonder how bad is comics duos consistency actually. But hell if I wanna look up 60 to 80 years of comics for some characters with not well kept info around.

...Tho I guess one thing does come to my mind. Whats the issue and/or context of that Manhattan sized rock for Iron Man? I've been curious how'd that happen.

Yeah I think in the end if tetsuo wasn’t interrupted he probably would have become just like Akira. I personally think earlier in the story(volume 5 in specific)he has the potential to be high 3-A due to his seemingly one-time-only usage “direct it’s infinite flow!”(which tetsuo says he can do). Though him being able to do so is iffy, so idk. But i think we should keep his potentially high 3-A, and make his last key just flat out high 3-A.
There's technically also a lot of hype statements on the blurb of each comic issue
Stuff like them warping the fabric of reality and creating a new world, could be seen as hype text
Issues 36 and 37 respectively

unknown.png

unknown.png

...Tho I guess one thing does come to my mind. Whats the issue and/or context of that Manhattan sized rock for Iron Man? I've been curious how'd that happen.
Avengers Annual #16. Iron Man is teleported to another planet and confronts Terrax, who hurls a Manhattan-sized rock at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back