• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To my knowledge they stat Persona characters VERY differently from how they stat SMT/MT characters.
Where did they say so?

Oh... Have they been introduced to the blogs?

Why so many Megami Tensei top tiers are 1-A

Scaling chain

can anyone answer some stuff regarding fate

since it's one of those verses death battle hasn't added it (not counting DBX)

and because of it's hax and because we're the only website with tier 1 Nasuverse

To my knowledge they stat Persona characters VERY differently from how they stat SMT/MT characters.
I mean by using a less expected character rather than using a protag
well tbf Mitsuru is popular Persona Character and RT higher ups were looking for an options for Weiss in s6 and she happens to work also helped that she was in the same Game Weiss was in as well
fair

can anyone answer some stuff regarding fate

since it's one of those verses death battle hasn't added it (not counting DBX)

and because of it's hax and because we're the only website with tier 1 Nasuverse
Tier 1 Nasuverse and Tier 1 Megami Tensei series... How many Nasuverse and Megami Tensei series wankers love quoting our sites seriously like did they understand our criteria? Because not even I can truly grasp it.

Oh we had Rin Tohsaka vs Sakura Haruno and Rider (Medusa) (Fate/Stay Night) vs Boa Hancock before. And nothing since then.

(Wait did they have some gigaton TNT high tier One Piece characters and 11 times light speed? Guess how strong and fast they will give for Fate characters? I start to worry for Medusa.)

Tier 1 Nasuverse and Tier 1 Megami Tensei series... How many Nasuverse and Megami Tensei series wankers love quoting our sites seriously like did they understand our criteria? Because not even I can truly grasp it.

Oh we had Rin Tohsaka vs Sakura Haruno and Rider (Medusa) (Fate/Stay Night) vs Boa Hancock before.

wait to shirou/archer gets here.

maybe lancer too

Potentially stupid question: would featuring Bruce Lee in Death Battle count as a parody? Because apparently, Bruce Lee's family doesn't want anymore parodies of him. Or at the very least, characters that are clearly parodies of him (i.e. Fei Long, who Capcom has apparently decided to retire due to this).
For Fei Long, it's a rumor but that would suck since he's a mainstay in SF and I would be sad to see him go. Bruce Lee would probably won't be in a DEATH BATTLE but his parodies and homages would still be a go, since some are their own character or have enough differences to be separated from Lee.

For Fei Long, it's a rumor but that would suck since he's a mainstay in SF and I would be sad to see him go. Bruce Lee would probably won't be in a DEATH BATTLE but his parodies and homages would still be a go, since some are their own character or have enough differences to be separated from Lee.
By saying be a go you mean "take it a try" instead of "let it go" right?

So, its Omni-Lander
MagneTsuo or MewTsuo
And then Boba's episode
and then we have the break between the first and second half, right?
It is possible we have 7 episodes or 8 for first half.

Well...

Harley Quinn VS Jinx (Batman VS League of Legends) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered Mar 29, 2022

Scarlet Witch VS Zatanna (Marvel VS DC) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered Apr 12, 2022

Tanjiro VS Jonathan Joestar (Demon Slayer VS JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered Apr 26, 2022

Thor VS Vegeta (Marvel VS Dragon Ball) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered May 10, 2022

How do you all feel?
Should Dragon Ball fans be happy or sad?

People yearn for Ren Amamiya vs Giorno Giovanna for years and now a battle music track in 3 music pieces

Does it need more discussion?

Since someone mentioned a SMT/Persona episode before I am bumping.

Dragonball/DB should be happy, Thorgeta is on track to be moderately successful, doing better than RF vs GB started (2.5 days to reach a mil). The amount of dislikes from Dragonball fans probably hurt the episode chances of trending lol, but it's all good. We should just wait until it's a week to judge if its a big hit or just above average (Below Finale worthy but above DioCard/MadAizen as examples). It has a lot of life left.

Well, we Still don't know if it's a 16 or 20 episode long season, but as it stands, if its 16 with 8 episodes each break then I see...
Omnilander
TetsMagneto next
Boba Fett
Mid season finale (Unteased)

However, OmniLander may not even count as an official DB. They didn't count the Boys episode as an official DB after all.....

By saying be a go you mean "take it a try" instead of "let it go" right?
Yeah, I meant take a try. Plus, most of them are respectable homage/parodies of and to Bruce Lee, so I could still see them in DB with no trouble from Bruce Lee's family (Rock Lee who already appeared, Fei Long, Marshall Law, Hitmonlee)

Looking back at Thor vs Wonder Woman again.. Funny how they gave Thor his ax in this fight, just to have it destroyed, when it could have been much more useful to him against WW, since they say she was too tough against blunt force attacks, so Thor didn't have much in the ways of doing serious damage to her.

Looking back at Thor vs Wonder Woman again.. Funny how they gave Thor his ax in this fight, just to have it destroyed, when it could have been much more useful to him against WW, since they say she was too tough against blunt force attacks, so Thor didn't have much in the ways of doing serious damage to her.
Shamefully funny.

Dragonball/DB should be happy, Thorgeta is on track to be moderately successful, doing better than RF vs GB started (2.5 days to reach a mil). The amount of dislikes from Dragonball fans probably hurt the episode chances of trending lol, but it's all good. We should just wait until it's a week to judge if its a big hit or just above average (Below Finale worthy but above DioCard/MadAizen as examples). It has a lot of life left.

Well, we Still don't know if it's a 16 or 20 episode long season, but as it stands, if its 16 with 8 episodes each break then I see...
Omnilander
TetsMagneto next
Boba Fett
Mid season finale (Unteased)

However, OmniLander may not even count as an official DB. They didn't count the Boys episode as an official DB after all.....
Briefly updated at DBW:
Thor vs Vegeta gets 941,833 views by now.
Expect 1 mil within today.

To compare, Tanjiro Kamado vs Jonathan Joestar scratched 1,709,859 views,
Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna scratched 1,409,147 views,
And Harley Quinn vs Jinx 1,492,095 views.

So far so promising.

In fact... While people may say The Seven (The Boys) Battle Royale is a bonus episode, I would call Omni-Man vs Homelander should be a regular one. Just one sponsored by Amazon Prime.

My real worry is: which Spawn does Invincible scale from - this determines the verdict of Gohan vs Invincible - Superboy likely still destroys.

Tbh at some levels of speed, travel/combat reactions tend to get silly. Even using 1 /1 000 000th of lightspeed nets you almost a Mach 1 speed, 300 m/s, 671 mph and 1080 kmh.

This isnt just for Jojo, but at some point arguing that character cant dodge light but if even Mach travel speeds are no go, well, I kinda understand the problem lol

They avoided showing Vegeta having no true advantages lol
It will be a colder joke if they showed it back on Omni-Man vs Homelander where John is generally considered to be stomped by Nolan.
Because they may say John technically has one or two ways in defeating Nolan when Vegeta has zero way to defeat Thor.

They may no longer accept SSJG = Base Goku? Unless they just forgot to include it, which I doubt since that’s extremely important
They mentioned that Black vs Thawne QnA
If they hadn't botched the scaling, by their logic, they could've given him better AP along with being a better martial artist, while giving literally everything else to Thor, lol.
Its weird I feel like they were trying to be conservative on it but forgot the other stuff that could put holes in it

Briefly updated at DBW:
Thor vs Vegeta gets 941,833 views by now.
Expect 1 mil within today.

To compare, Tanjiro Kamado vs Jonathan Joestar scratched 1,709,859 views,
Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna scratched 1,409,147 views,
And Harley Quinn vs Jinx 1,492,095 views.

So far so promising.
Thor vs Vegeta gets 1,005,985 clicks by now.

@Derpmaster9000 when you want something done right
You do it yourself
main-qimg-b894a4d1b130aab7b8ca097ffd52423a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back