• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I feel like Injustice Superman and Omni-Man would make for a cool fight. Is it just me?
  • They're both takes on the idea of an Evil Superman, except one of them is actually evil Superman lol
  • They're both members of an alien race that look very human-like and are/were pretty much extinct.
  • They were both good guys who eventually turned out as evil; except there's a cool dichotomy here. Whereas Superman became evol, Omni-man was.
  • They both conquered Earth and believe their actions to be just. By the end of Injustice 1 (and all the endings in 1 and 2) Superman has pretty much taken over by force. He doesn't make facades about people liking him, they just have to obey in the end.
  • The difference in power, speed and durability between them isn't nearly all that vast, which makes the fight sort of interesting.
  • The banter between the two of them would be great.
    • "This planet isn't yours to conquer."
    • "You're right. IT'S MINE!"
  • They're both wayyy more violent than your average super-hero and will cut down friends and foe alike in pursuit of their goals.
  • Their power sets are almost identical.
Maybe I'm just high off my ass but after going through all of those similarities and reasons this fight surely isn't that bad. Plus, there's a lot of content to draw from in Injustice, so they wouldn't be hurting for content, either. It'd be a really cool way to get a 'Evil Superman vs Superman' fight where the evil counterpart actually stood a chance. Plus, Death Battle should do more 'variant' battles (like Archie Sonic).

You know what I think would be a neat twist? Throwing Cooler in before Frieza. I think Cooler vs Blackfire is probably his most Thematic matchup if it's just Normal Cooler and not Meta Cooler.
I own most of the New Teen Titans comics from the 80's, and I don't recall Blackfire ever being on herald-tier. Does she have anything that could put her on that level past the original run?

Because if not, that could low-key be a Cooler W.

For some reason I feel like Injustice Superman and Omni-Man would make for a cool fight. Is it just me?
  • They're both takes on the idea of an Evil Superman, except one of them is actually evil Superman lol
  • They're both members of an alien race that look very human-like and are/were pretty much extinct.
  • They were both good guys who eventually turned out as evil; except there's a cool dichotomy here. Whereas Superman became evol, Omni-man was.
  • They both conquered Earth and believe their actions to be just. By the end of Injustice 1 (and all the endings in 1 and 2) Superman has pretty much taken over by force. He doesn't make facades about people liking him, they just have to obey in the end.
  • The difference in power, speed and durability between them isn't nearly all that vast, which makes the fight sort of interesting.
  • They're both wayyy more violent than your average super-hero and will cut down friends and foe alike in pursuit of their goals.
Maybe I'm just high off my ass but after going through all of those similarities and reasons this fight surely isn't that bad. Plus, there's a lot of content to draw from in Injustice, so they wouldn't be hurting for content, either. It'd be a really cool way to get a 'Evil Superman vs Superman' fight where the evil counterpart actually stood a chance. Plus, Death Battle should do more 'variant' battles (like Archie Sonic).
Feels more of a DBX tbh injustice Superman is barely much different beyond being evil and weaker than regular Superman
You know what I think would be a neat twist? Throwing Cooler in before Frieza. I think Cooler vs Blackfire is probably his most Thematic matchup if it's just Normal Cooler and not Meta Cooler.
Eh it's not bad per say but lacks very real oomph to be a Death Battle

Feels more of a DBX tbh injustice Superman is barely much different beyond being evil and weaker than regular Superman

Eh it's not bad per say but lacks very real oomph to be a Death Battle
I mean, being evil is a pretty big difference between Superman, the paragon of good, ain't it?

main-qimg-b894a4d1b130aab7b8ca097ffd52423a

Description, if you'd please?

(seeing if Xeno(saga/blade/gears) has anyone good for him)

I mean, being evil is a pretty big difference between Superman, the paragon of good, ain't it?
Yeah but you can have that with any evil Superman Expy so not really bringing much to the table

Nah, it could work. With Swan at the helm, and it being a curtain jerker for the season, I'd say it'd be grand.

Cooler vs Blackfire, that is.
Disagree honestly
unless you also use Meta Cooler as well there's no real reason to bring in Cooler who doesn't do anything different from Frieza beyond having a new form

I own most of the New Teen Titans comics from the 80's, and I don't recall Blackfire ever being on herald-tier. Does she have anything that could put her on that level past the original run?

Because if not, that could low-key be a Cooler W.

That... has to be one of the worst low-multiverse ratings I've ever seen. Cyborg can reach uni+ and beyond in his more modern shit, but during the early run of the Teen Titans he was in, I don't recall a single feat that put him at that level for scaling. Nor Starfire either. Am I misremembering or is there some serious fuckery going on with that profile?

Everyone gangsta until Injustice Superman puts on the Yellow Lantern ring. YLI Supes pushed Mogo into the sun.

That... has to be one of the worst low-multiverse ratings I've ever seen. Cyborg can reach uni+ and beyond in his more modern shit, but during the early run of the Teen Titans he was in, I don't recall a single feat that put him at that level for scaling. Nor Starfire either. Am I misremembering or is there some serious fuckery going on with that profile?
Pre-Crisis Cyborg doesn’t have a profile (apparently very little people care about Victor’s comic book versions), but Pre-Crisis Starfire dealt damage to Silver Age Wonder Woman

…who also doesn’t have a profile

Pre-Crisis Cyborg doesn’t have a profile (apparently very little people care about Victor’s comic book versions), but Pre-Crisis Starfire dealt damage to Silver Age Wonder Woman

…who also doesn’t have a profile
Pre-crisis Starfire is also consistently taken on and/or taken out by much less than whatever scaling you could give pre-crisis Wondy. And I don't just say that to keep to the typical vs battle meme about this shit in comics. I'm being serious here, as someone who owns and has read them.

Pre-crisis Starfire is also consistently taken on and/or taken out by much less than whatever scaling you could give pre-crisis Wondy. And I don't just say that to keep to the typical vs battle meme about this shit in comics. I'm being serious here, as someone who owns and has read them.
Seems like a case of bad scaling since it’s unclear if Wondy is actually taking damage in the scan

Though the Post-Crisis Tamaraneans seem to legitimately be Herald tier due to that feat of breaking Nth metal

Alright going on the verdict
Frieza- One of the most popular Left to use,Long Overdue, his opponent is not another Marvel or DC character
Gohan-upcoming movie,Could get a new form to increase calls to get on etc, only options are either Invincible or Superboy
Cell-Has multiple options, could come back in the new film, possible buffs

can we get the hunter from monster hunter in death battle?

like the kirin armor girl that's my avatar picture?

(does death battle use characters that do not have official name? and the gender is the players choice?)

Description, if you'd please?

(seeing if Xeno(saga/blade/gears) has anyone good for him)
Space dictator who wiped the entire race of the main character(except Vegeta, Nappa, Broly, Raditz, Paragus, you get the idea) who has the ability to change forms to get stronger with a golden god form being the strongest. He also has a very big ego.
can we get the hunter from monster hunter in death battle?
he could fight the bloodborne hunter

Space dictator who wiped the entire race of the main character(except Vegeta, Nappa, Broly, Raditz, Paragus, you get the idea) who has the ability to change forms to get stronger with a golden god form being the strongest. He also has a very big ego.

he could fight the bloodborne hunter

still wondering if they ever used a character that it's appearence, gender, and name are all dependent on the player.

I mean, Frieza's entire personality is basically being evil, he murders people and destroys entire planets for fun, he's just a massive dick, that's his character

Then for Xeno JRPG reps, it's a tossup between Yuriev, Wilhelm, Miang and Malos. I recommend you research all of the above at your leisure.

I just hope Piccolo gets his time to shine after being treated like a glorified babysitter and jobber for YEARS!

Vegeta fans: "Its suffering being us"
Piccolo fans: "Please you don't even know the meaning of the word"
Tien fans: "Tsk... you both have it easy"

Rival characters in popular franchises often get shafted with them usually ending up as friend fodder or worfs.

So, do we know what animation style OmniLander is? We know that it isn't SFM, and they already have custom sprites for Homelander, so sprites looks pretty likely to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back