• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
qw0923iwjny81.jpg

Half of these are terrible NGL

Well Many Asians cannot understand what obscure even means in eyes of the Americans, let alone the Rooster Teeth team.

But yeah see if they dare bust out Cirno vs Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) or Sakuya Izayoi vs Hit as the first Touhou Project representatives. And see if they would bust out the Amitabha scaling to support insane stats or just use infinite 3-D.

For goodness sake let us have Reimu Hakurei vs Sailor Mars (manga) or Sakura Kinomoto and Yusuke Urameshi vs Yoh Asakura.
I really can't see them busting out Cirno vs Jack Frost until we've had a more traditional Touhou & Megami Tensei character introduced in all honesty.

Hancock was a much better choice if they didn't wanna do Homelander vs. Omni-Man, but he was from a 14 year old movie that wasn't even remotely relevant, and Tighten has like.. 20 minutes of screentime? How do you make an analysis out of that?
Hancock outdid Iron Man 1 in the box office how was it not relevant, I remember being a kid hearing about it all the time. Tighten also himself is also there for the whole movie and has Metro Man to scale and demonstrate stuff from, there's plenty to make an analysis out of. They just wanted easy views lol

Last edited:
Anyways it's kinda obvious that this mu is probably Amazon sponsored or is going to be since both companies are shilling it. I could realistically see Omni Man getting a runback in the future since his popularity will only grow when he comes back in the animated series, but Homelander's alts are probably never gonna happen sadly

Hancock outdid Iron Man 1 in the box office how was it not relevant, I remember being a kid hearing about it all the time. Tighten also himself is also there for the whole movie and has Metro Man to scale and demonstrate stuff from, there's plenty to make an analysis out of. They just wanted easy views lol
Idk probably in the grand scheme of things how many people talk about it this day n age in comparison to before? megamind had memes to keep itself relevant all these years

Tighten feels weird cause the dude came from a kid friendly cartoon and while the boys has outright gore and other shit to it

Meh I guess it would've been a bit harder sell so yeah as said easy views

Potentially stupid question: would featuring Bruce Lee in Death Battle count as a parody? Because apparently, Bruce Lee's family doesn't want anymore parodies of him. Or at the very least, characters that are clearly parodies of him (i.e. Fei Long, who Capcom has apparently decided to retire due to this).

Potentially stupid question: would featuring Bruce Lee in Death Battle count as a parody? Because apparently, Bruce Lee's family doesn't want anymore parodies of him. Or at the very least, characters that are clearly parodies of him (i.e. Fei Long, who Capcom has apparently decided to retire due to this).
Other fighting games still have their bruce lee based characters around

It is, but I just generally think the crux of the debate between Cirno and Jack overall is a bit too bad of an introduction to both franchises as a whole.
Fair, though I don’t see it being the case for Touhou, it could be possible for SMT maybe. I mean we already have Mitsuru as a general Megaten character introduction.

Fair, though I don’t see it being the case for Touhou, it could be possible for SMT maybe. I mean we already have Mitsuru as a general Megaten character introduction.
well tbf Mitsuru is popular Persona Character and RT higher ups were looking for an options for Weiss in s6 and she happens to work also helped that she was in the same Game Weiss was in as well

also someone here said this before Mitsuru was a easy Rep to introduce the Persona Series

i wonder how death battle will research fate characters if they get added.

i mean we're the only website that uses multiversal fate and people on other websites/battleboards don't believe in that shit just like how they don't believe in FTL jojo

I could make a blog post on the XenoSona MUs I've already pointed out (and a few more), if that's a suggestion you guys want bringing forward.

To my knowledge they stat Persona characters VERY differently from how they stat SMT/MT characters.

That reminds me: I might not be able to make a debunk to the main cosmology blog as it stands, but what I can do is make a debunk to the Cognition User Blog, because being frank... I can spot the discrepancies from bloody orbit...

Stay tuned, chaps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back