• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you react, if Homelander win? Ignore the fact, that this is impossible.
joker-the-dark-knight.gif

I did actually bring up the lack of ssj2 mulitplier, apparentely they chnaged their minds or something on RF vs GB and now the base forms fon't scale to universal or something because of the "saiyan beyond god" thingy?

Thohgh it would've been cool for vegeta to be nearly equal in AP to WM thor with the multipliers

I’m kinda curious on the exact specifics of their Hulk-Thor scaling. Savage Hulk has stalemated Base Thor, yet they scaled Thor to World Breaker Hulk through The Sentry.

Unless Thor holds back against the Savage Hulk
There is a great video from Imaginary Axis about Hulk vs Thor, where literally out of 70+ fights, Hulk only won like 4 times total, and it's usually through a loophole lol. So Savage Hulk is TECHNICALLY comparable to Thor, but like, not in a meaningful way, with World Breaker actually being much more comparable ironically.

GREETINGS!
I AM ODIN,
IM BEING TOLD MY SON FOUGHT A DISGRACFUL BATTLE WITH SOME FOOLISH MANLET SPACE APE NAME......SHITGETA...NO ITS VEGETA THATS RIGHT! IM HERE TO SPEAK TO HIS FATHER "KING VEGETA" AND TEAR ASUNDER TO HIM AS WELL!

WHAT?! HES DEAD? AND THE PLANET HE RULES IS DESTROYED? HOW PATHETIC OF THESE VERMIN SPACE APES SO CALLED "SAIYANS"

I ODIN AHALL BRAND KING VEGETA, HIS MONGREL SON VEGETA JR AND THE SAIYANS A DISGRACEFUL RACE IN THE NAME OF ODIN.

FOR I HAVE SPOKETH!

25844c65f40d19b383d4a798212f1f29.gif
Based Odin.

I think he also brought up how mjolnir is a edge for thor overall by the sheer haxes
Lets be honest sometimes Mjolnir just does whatever the writer wants from being an enchanted weapon to an energy absorption shield, from a weather manipulation tool to a reality warping engine. There's a reason it had to be "nerfed" by Immortus (who removed it's time manipulation abilities).

After this fight, I find it harder to believe that Thor was so outclassed by Wonder Woman in a previous battle. Like they compare Thor to people who move within Plank time

After this fight, I find it harder to believe that Thor was so outclassed by Wonder Woman in a previous battle. Like they compare Thor to people who move within Plank time
I was contemplating whether Thor vs Diana was wrong and just remembered they deadass gave Wonder Woman Immeasurable speed 😬
Thor may have the hax and (debatably) AP advantage but it doesn't matter if Diana can kill him with a durability negating sword before the fight technically starts. According to DBs logic ofc.

If touhou is one of the obscure franchises they wanna try this season, this could hsppen in 2nd half of season 9
Well Many Asians cannot understand what obscure even means in eyes of the Americans, let alone the Rooster Teeth team.

But yeah see if they dare bust out Cirno vs Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) or Sakuya Izayoi vs Hit as the first Touhou Project representatives. And see if they would bust out the Amitabha scaling to support insane stats or just use infinite 3-D.

For goodness sake let us have Reimu Hakurei vs Sailor Mars (manga) or Sakura Kinomoto and Yusuke Urameshi vs Yoh Asakura.

ya know the more and more i come to realize Homelander Mu spread was so ass it made Omni-Man look good in comparison to do

Homelander vs. Brightburn was... not a good MU. Brandon legit had nothing to work with outside of a couple of feats, and since most of his backstory was obviously being saved for a sequel (that's never gonna get off the ground lmao) it'd be hard to make a proper analysis for him.

Hancock was a much better choice if they didn't wanna do Homelander vs. Omni-Man, but he was from a 14 year old movie that wasn't even remotely relevant, and Tighten has like.. 20 minutes of screentime? How do you make an analysis out of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back