• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like this matchup.
nobody does but neither have much better
Broly will likely be the only Dragon-ball character to beat a DC/Marvel herald, all the other MUs are all Ls using DBs own logic and research.

Piccolo Vs Martian Manhunter
Gohan Vs Superboy
Android 17 Vs Cyborg
Etc.

Fortunately outside Pickles Vs MM I highly doubt DB will do them all due to being redundant and/or feeding the DC slaughterhouse meme.

Pickles Vs MM is still an awful MU tho.

Broly and 18 will likely be the only Dragon-ball characters to beat a DC/Marvel herald, all the other MUs are all Ls using DBs own logic and research.

Piccolo Vs Martian Manhunter
Gohan Vs Superboy
Android 17 Vs Cyborg
Etc.

Fortunately outside Pickles Vs MM I highly doubt DB will do them all due to being redundant and/or feeding the DC slaughterhouse meme.

Pickles Vs MM is still an awful MU tho.
fixed and I could see them do Gohan vs Invincible to avoid doing GVS 3 but sons edition

The real reason why Bardock vs Omniman didn't happen:
1cb.jpg

Cell getting in DBS would mean his DB gets another Goku Beerus clash moment :V
Like @The_Smashor mentioned already that clash not only sent shockwaves across U7 but across the Vs community too, expect that scene to be continuously referenced for any SSG Goku (BoG) tier character or higher in future DBS related MU episodes; Hit, Merged Zamasu, Frieza, etc.

Idk, a fight that escalates to both characters merging with the cosmos sounds like it has the potential to get more creative than another brick v brick DBZ fight, which is probably what Hearts/Crimson-Masked Saiyan vs Gorr would boil down to

Also doesn’t Goetia stomp Zamasu into the dirt

For some reason I feel like Injustice Superman and Omni-Man would make for a cool fight. Is it just me?
What a weird match, that I've never heard before.

Also some more connections that I posted back in may
  • Both are one of the last of a hyper advanced races of aliens
  • Both kill former allies to further their plans
  • Both go into a form of exile for a time (Superman being banished to the Phantom Zone and Omni-man leaving Earth after his fight with Mark)
  • Both have teenage relatives who are unaware of their true motives who they try to use to help achieve their goals
  • Both teen relatives “betray” them when they learn the truth and ends up fighting them
Also a thing I'd like to see is Omni-Man actually being more of a hero in this hypothetical fight, trying to save earth from Superman, since his character development made him less evil over time while Superman became evil. Would be fun to have a line about how it feels wierd to liberate the planet he once tried to enslave.

Idk, a fight that escalates to both characters merging with the cosmos sounds like it has the potential to get more creative than another brick v brick DBZ fight, which is probably what Hearts/Crimson-Masked Saiyan vs Gorr would boil down to

On this site, yes. Outside it though, you might be shocked to hear its more likely Zamasu wins.
Also, I'm talking about Goetia vs Zamasu here, in case anyone gets confused. Gorr's a different beast entirely.

yeah, the climax evolving into Infinite Zamasu vs Necroverse Gorr would be pretty rad, especially, the fight is also WAAYY more thematic considering both Zamasu and Gorr's histories

I'm just interested in what the hell Infinite Zamasu vs Universal Gorr would look like animated.

Against Hearts or Crimson, it's a bit more generic, but DBH has some fun hax to add to the mix at least.

Wow the Jarnbjorn, Mjolnir combo, plus the Vegeta attempting to lift Mjolnir bits are really great, kind of wish they made it in.
Given how kinda slow Thor was swinging his Axe at times it would've been a bitch to do
Vegeta trying lift Thor Hammer would've been nice to add
yeah, the climax evolving into Infinite Zamasu vs Necroverse Gorr would be pretty rad, especially, the fight is also WAAYY more thematic considering both Zamasu and Gorr's histories
Gorr vs Zamasu sound sneat but it heavily relies on the Upcoming Thor movie to get the MU going

Are we even sure Cell returns at all? Cell Juniors were the perfect way to do, yet didnt happen
Just speculation.

But honestly? Even if I like DBS, Toei are hacks enough to bring back Cell lol:

• Its a Gohan movie, obviously baiting nostalgia with Cell here
  • They are bringing back Red Ribbon Army and new androids, the story actually could go there easily
  • They already teased something hatching from that ball chamber, at least we could get spiritual successor to Cell
  • Dr. Hedo even has a bug spy machine as well
  • The infamously annoying to animate Cell would be much easier to animate in 3D
  • Previous 2 movies had return of Frieza & Broly, that also fits
I probably missed sth, but I feel Cell can return in Superhero. They have been quite secretive in its trailers so far too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back