• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess something similiar to this could work
So, SSJ5 reference tracks could be:
  • Alive
  • Ultra Instinct theme
  • Any number of the FighterZ themes for Goku
And Mewthree could be:
  • I Am All Of Mewtwo
  • Shadow Mewtwo theme from Pokken
  • Pokemon Stadium Mewtwo theme
  • Guardian Signs theme
  • Primal Dialga theme (not associated with Mewtwo, but it's a fantastic track and Dialga has no opponents to spend it on)
The track has to be the most unreasonably epic theme ever. Maybe lyrics to make it full on ballad.

I'm putting way too much of the exact right amount of thought into this
Isn't Mileena's best Juri
It's the popular request, though I've seen a not insignificant amount of people move to Juri vs Tira from Soul Calibur, though I can't comment on how good that matchup is.

image0.jpg

Yo they really added that “forces into the future” thing for Goku huh 💀.

So, -ditto-
The track has to be the most unreasonably epic theme ever. Maybe lyrics to make it full on ballad.

I'm putting way too much of the exact right amount of thought into this

You may start to save money to commission one music:

Less than 2 minutes and 30 seconds (Instrumental): 75 U.S. Dollars
Less than 2 minutes and 30 seconds (Lyrics/Vocal): 100 U.S. Dollars
2 minutes and 30 seconds to 5 minutes (Instrumental): 125 U.S. Dollars
2 minutes and 30 seconds to 5 minutes (Lyrics/Vocal): 150 U.S. Dollars
5 minutes to 10 minutes (Instrumental): 200 U.S. Dollars
5 minutes to 10 minutes (Lyrics/Vocal): 250 U.S. Dollars

Demo?

This for Galactus (Marvel Comics) vs Unicron

This for Ren Amamiya vs Giorno Giovanna

image0.jpg

Yo they really added that “forces into the future” thing for Goku huh 💀.
Not just "Forces into the future"
But given how Hit can time stop, Goku essentially counters a time stop by sheer will and therefore "flashes"/"sonics" by moving faster than time stop or teleport or whatever.

Can still say Thor resists way more.

... talking back at the previous JJBA MU episodes, Jotaro does indeed loses because Kenshiro has not just intangibility but also nonexistent physiology and his body (weak vital organ included) is multi continent to possibly moon level.

Lowkey I kinda wanted Tanjiro to win the last episode so the G1 blog could be unanimously incorrect.
I understand.
But given how Hit can time stop, Goku essentially counters a time stop by sheer will and therefore "flashes"/"sonics" by moving faster than time stop or teleport or whatever.

... talking back at the previous JJBA MU episodes, Jotaro does indeed loses because Kenshiro has not just intangibility but also nonexistent physiology and his body (weak vital organ included) is multi continent to possibly moon level.
Due to the nature of Kenshiro's series, I feel that his weak vital organ would be just as badass as his whole body, especially considering that pressure point is not unique to him but he is just the most badass pressure point user in that series.

Also, even if Goku could resist EE, Sun Wukong from Journey to the West would still give him something worse than Zeno.

Son Goku: Who are you?
Sun Wukong: Oh, looks like you have forgotten where you name from, my grandson. You'd better just stand there for me, your grandpa, to beat you several times to make you remember your grandfather Sun's name.

FIGHT!

This was a heated topic a few months ago about whether or not it’s immeasurable speed. They put this in Vegeta’s speed section so comes off as 🅿️ushing immeasurable.

About an hour and twenty minutes away from Vegeta's execution. Any other wants/hopes to see in this matchup?
Nowdays i don't think people care much about stomps or not, as long as the fight is cool (reverse flash vs goku black) and the analysis is good at hyping and has cool editing (hulk's gamma radiation being satan magic)

lol, Homelander’s getting spited

But uh, rip to Bardock for getting his MU stolen.
Excuse me as I try to contain my shock. Anyway stats for both?

Jesus christ Homelander is gonna get annihilated lmao

What do they put for Thor and Vegeta? (Okay Thor wins but what stats do they give this time)
lol, Homelander IS getting spited

and F to Bardock for getting his matchup stolen.

And as Omni-Man says,

Why did you make me do this?! You're fighting so everyone around you can watch you die! Think, John! You'll be outlasted y every tough, significant characters in my verse. You'll be resurrected and then tortured to see your world crumble to dust and blow away! Everyone and everything in your verse will be gone! What will you have within 2 weeks?!

Last edited:
Oh well.

Thor was only 10x stronger but lol Ares planck feat

Jeesus next time. Its only weird in that they did Frieza vs Mewtwo styled lame fight lol And I thought they didnt like that one. Did higherups push them to do this?
Considering the fact that Ben wanted Bardock vs Homelander, yeah, I'd say this is a higher up call. A dumb one, but a call nonetheless.

Woah that was cool. I noticed a few issues and slower pace, but the climax made up for it. Pretty sold fight

Honestly, I'm not surprised. As I said a while ago, the Omni-Man vs Homelander Death battle cast episode got a LOT of views for a DB cast episode.

Woah that was cool. I noticed a few issues and slower pace, but the climax made up for it. Pretty sold fight

Honestly, I'm not surprised. As I said a while ago, the Omni-Man vs Homelander Death battle cast episode got a LOT of views for a DB cast episode.
So as an Invincible fan is it safe to say that Omni Man literally has every single advantage? Like not even stats just like… everything

Wait they still haven't used multipliers for speed yet? It's something the series has emphasised since they were introduced!
Yeah that’s 4 DBS characters now (Beerus, Broly, Black, and now Vegeta) and still no calc stacking for speed, looks like that’s off the table for DBS on Death Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back