• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, thought multipliers would practically make DBS’ speed untouchable based on our ratings but they’re fairly easy for their competition to match or beat with those numbers.
Yeah, Vegeta still loses all his MUs besides Shadow despite multipliers. Thor and Ikki still put him on his bum.

Fight was above average imo, the loser got lots of time to shine, both got badass quotes, the hand drawn sections were good, and Thor tanking Vegeta’s Final Flash and performing a brutal execution with Mjolnir was exactly how I wanted the finishing blow to be like. Bonus points for my preferred character winning. 8/10, below the other DBS episodes but better than most recent episodes.

Yeah, I'm just feeling whole season has been about 7/10 overall for eps. Eps have been good but I'm not feeling super excited. The technical quality has been still stellar. Thor vs Vegeta might inch to 8/10 area, but this season didnt start with a bang so that affects enjoyment a bit.

The worst part is these two probably won't get runbacks anytime soon
2a49626bfb6544103d15685a0d9471e2.jpg

Yeah, I'm just feeling whole season has been about 7/10 overall for eps. Eps have been good but I'm not feeling super excited. The technical quality has been still stellar. Thor vs Vegeta might inch to 8/10 area, but this season didnt start with a bang so that affects enjoyment a bit.
Fight was above average imo, the loser got lots of time to shine, both got badass quotes, the hand drawn sections were good, and Thor tanking Vegeta’s Final Flash and performing a brutal execution with Mjolnir was exactly how I wanted the finishing blow to be like. Bonus points for my preferred character winning. 8/10, below the other DBS episodes but better than most recent episodes.
Bout the same feeling here

Id be shocked if casuals wanted Hit vs Sakuya.
They wanted Crona vs Venom so it wouldn't surprise me
I think they would want Cirno, Reimu, or Marisa before Sakuya due to the numerous shitposts surrounding them
Sakuya is one of the more requested Touhou characters Cirno only has Jack Frost which ain't that big of a MU outside the community
Reimu and Marisa don't have shit for Mu

Sakuya at least has some recognition via her OMM against Dio, which is at like 5 million views or something. Helps that she's also one of few Touhou characters outside Reimu and Marisa who is actually recognizable to casuals (Cirno also falls into this category imo). Also I do think Reimu and Marisa have good MUs, Reimu has Yusuke and Mars, Marisa has Lina Inverse, all 3 of which are good (even if 2 of them are absolutely horrendous stomps).

All I'm saying is Goku and Vegeta scale to a dude who wished to be stronger then all the mortals in universe 7 🗿
then you got this from the latest promo talking about Broly

In the latest entry The Strongest Man dives in!!!

History’s strongest berserk warrior goes on a rampage in DBS: Super Hero!?
The super warrior who went on a rampage in the last movie!! Broly’s appearance now confirmed!!!
Last time Broly engaged in a life and death battle with Goku and Vegeta. Once he gets heated up, nobody can touch him.

The super warrior who went on a rampage in the last movie!! Broly’s appearance now confirmed!!!
Last time Broly engaged in a life and death battle with Goku and Vegeta. Once he gets heated up, nobody can touch him.
do you have the og scan for this

Addressing a comment from the previous page: They don't use Calc stacking , when it reaches a point where it doesn't matter because the gap is too huge. ( Goku Black vs RF , Thor vs Vegeta and Goku vs Superman) They explained in one episode that alot of people are not fond of them which is why they avoid showcasing it in episodes when it doesn't make a difference in the result but would end up making the episode messy and confusing with lengthy scaling chains. If Thor and Vegeta were closer ,the calc stacking would have been used, I presume

This is during DBS Super Hero, which is after the Granolah arc.

Meh fight. Very good animation and visuals, but boring over-the-top beatdown without any proper choreography. For me, Android 18 vs Captain Marvel was the best sprite fight with Dragon Ball character, because it has actual choreography.

its because toei ignores manga continuity entirely
More like they want to create enough material for the Anime adapt, so the Manga will keep its head start ( which is important because Toyotaro was forced to give up creative control to Toriyama concerning the manga) So far the Anime will have 4 arcs to animate including potential filler arcs inbetween.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back