• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis VS Jack or Cole VS Alex if the researcher's comment isn't a troll
Or the troll gets a lucky shot.

RIP Vegeta

Anyone checking if there would be some reference of prior Death Battle episodes during the fight? I wonder if there would be at least one.

A cool idea that I had was that since Thor is now the King of Asgard and has Odin's powers, he could give Vegeta a spot in Valhalla. Would be cool to see that happen.
Thor grabbing the corpse of Vegeta and gently rest it on a throne in Valhalla would look nice enough (?)

For those who want to commission good artists for music, if you do not have a big budget, I do recommend Skye / TehGM.
(I wished to recommend Werewolf Therewolf too but his commission period has closed for a time.)

Less than 2 minutes and 30 seconds (Instrumental): 75 U.S. Dollars
Less than 2 minutes and 30 seconds (Lyrics/Vocal): 100 U.S. Dollars
2 minutes and 30 seconds to 5 minutes (Instrumental): 125 U.S. Dollars
2 minutes and 30 seconds to 5 minutes (Lyrics/Vocal): 150 U.S. Dollars
5 minutes to 10 minutes (Instrumental): 200 U.S. Dollars
5 minutes to 10 minutes (Lyrics/Vocal): 250 U.S. Dollars

Demo?

This for Galactus (Marvel Comics) vs Unicron

This for Ren Amamiya vs Giorno Giovanna

Confirmed 4 years ago and it was a CDB in like 2020, no way it's not happening this season
latest.png
Bruh imagine they do it and then mess up the animation. All this hype just for the fight to kinda be poo

Can Vegeta even be brought back if Thor conceptually erases him? Lul
Funny enough if the GoW Norse mythos goes a certain direction it won't be the last time we'll see a version of Thor with conceptual nonsense.
will say i dont really think the infinite embassy is much of a feat
The word/term "infinite" loses more value by day it seems, it's only a matter of time until it reaches zero.

Anybody else want a line that tops "I'll kill you dead"
Vegeta yells "I'll kill you dead" just for Thor to stab at his head and says "You're unworthy".

Infinite reaches zero
mfw
f9da1f63897e06a1c849a9a05a2ff0c98b3c9524_hq.jpg
This comes back every time we forget the context.

Off topic:
We have a JoJo 1 main protag, a JoJo 3 main protag, a JoJo 1 and 3 big villain.

Who is likely next?

Oh, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. If we added everything, it'd be just as long as Scarlet Witch or Zatanna's hax lists. Or Doctor Strange VS Doctor Fate. And even those didn't have EVERYTHING they could do.
Shaping Thor into an NLF Superman and still loses to Superman is based.

That said, did Thor have a son? We are sure Vegeta has.

Who’s Jonny have? I’ve heard a ghost rider or a Castlevania character I forgot the name to
Joseph Joestar vs Simon Belmont?

Behold universe level Simon losing to city block level Joseph which is based

Last edited:
Shaping Thor into an NLF Superman and still loses to Superman is based.

That said, did Thor have a son? We are sure Vegeta has.

Joseph Joestar vs Simon Belmont?

Behold universe level Simon losing to city block level Joseph which is based
Thor had a son named Magni in an alternate universe. He also has three granddaughters in the future so it's likely that he'll have kids at some point in the future. In Cates' run, it was implied that Thor really wanted a child but was afraid of having to raise a child in a universe filled with evils like Mangog and Thanos.

Off topic:
We have a JoJo 1 main protag, a JoJo 3 main protag, a JoJo 1 and 3 big villain.

Who is likely next?
Giorno, but I'd rather have Kira, Kars, and Joseph before doing Gioker
So do I. Moreover, I would personally want Gioker (if it ever shows up) to be done before Aigis vs Noel Vermillion.

And to add spice to Gioker...

The crew would need to face it when doing any future Megami Tensei/Persona matchup.

Given it is heard Liam is also a fan of Megami Tensei, he would have a lot of contribution on these characters.

I think a tune strongly resembling Vegeta's iconic US Super Saiyan Theme starts playing at around 2 minutes in. He's likely entering Ultra Ego at that point in the fight, I'm guessing.
Fun finding
1. The cover art somehow accurately depicts the character heights for Thor and Vegeta lol
2. From DBW: "It is a lyrical Viking metal rock track that incorporates Nordic musical elements that call back to Thor's mythological background. The middle of the song also features a remix of Vegeta's Super Saiyan theme from the Dragon Ball Z anime."
3. Some faint chants really give some "Satsui no Sekai"/Akuma vs Shao Kahn resonances.
4. The blowing of horns give some feelings of cattle mowing and moaning.
How many cattle characters or characters inspired by cattle would you want to see in a Death Battle or DBX?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back