• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, is Neco-arc vs Nazrin a good MU, i just thought of it cause of the memes
Screenshot_20220111-231544.jpg

Specifically this one
Mi**ey: I am a mouse too.

Other two: Shut up.

In terms of Touhou MUs, I feel like they'd want to save Cirno vs Jack Frost until after introducing both SMT and Touhou as verses, as I feel that MU depends a lot on knowing about both of those verses and how they function, and some of the stuff that match hinges on (like Cirno having immortality & instant resurrection based on her fairy existence & element she's tied to and Jack Frost not being conventionally killable due to being part of a Collective Unconscious) are probably not the type of weird bullshit you'd want to introduce either franchise with. I'd say starting with Reimu, Sakuya, Marisa, or another Touhou high-mid tier (Kasen, Flandre etc etc) would be a perfect starting point, then you could introduce the weirder ends like Cirno vs Jack, and the higher ends like Yukari vs Altair. That's just how I'd view things if I was running this show.

Anyways in terms of Touhou MUs I like:

I am the world's only advocator for Kasen Ibaraki vs Fleetway Sonic , an MU I have talked about manytimes in the past and will continue to talk about despite that. It's got pretty good connections, amazing fight potential, a guaranteed banger music track, just about everything I'd want out of a DB/versus battle.

Marisa Kirisame vs Lina Inverse seems to be both's most popular MUs, and if they were gonna pull either one of them, the other would be their opponent (though I'm not against Marisa fighting an MC from the Cotton series, a major Puyo character, or the weirdly thematic Saitama lol )

Reimu Hakurei's most popular MU is Yusuke iirc, but generally Reimu's got a lot of MUs you could put her against I'd be fine with, so long as we don't end up putting her against Madoka Magica I'm fine, that MU sucks.

Sakuya Izayoi also has plenty, but the most likely one would be Hit from Dragonball since the research team has expressed interest before.

Flandre Scarlet vs Marx from Kirby is another really fun matchup with surprisingly decent thematic behind it as well, that has a lot of fun animation potential, an easy banger track, despite a relatively clear winner.

Death Battle doesn't need to do it, but I really love Kirby vs Toutetsu Yuuma and think its a really fantastic fight with a lot of fun ways to go about it, but leave it for another versus show.

Youmu Konpaku vs Vergil is another fun matchup that while not the most thematic, has very simple and fun connections for a fun fight. While by most accounts, Vergil likely has this, with the PATHETIC stats they gave Vergil in his last episode, there's a good chance Youmu could pull this unless they drastically change Vergil's stats lol (especially since they apparently buy Uni Touhou). So it might be better served for a DBX in the end...

Cirno vs Jack & Yukari vs Altair are both amazing MUs imo that could be really fun and unique from the usual DB molds (I think Cirno v Jack has the possibility to be the first draw since Season 2 and actually be fun, and Yukari v Altair is a really crazy conceptual cosmic fight that could be amazing if handled well).
Hey man, I support Kasen vs Fleetway Sonic too. Especially after his appearance in the Sonic.exe mod for FNF reviving my interest in him.

Who would be Ned Leeds' opponent? He has defeated a self-proclaimed No-1 bird from Deltarune, an actor from Dragon Ball and was nearly killed by a seventeen-year-old elite high school girl who failed at IT if the admin did not delete her profile in time.

Also I will still stand for Monika vs Yukari, even though they both have far better MUs, I just want to see it done. It’s my unrealistic most wanted MU.
And you are not wrong.
Monika has Miyuki Sone and Yukari Yakumo has Altair, Hoopa and Dimentio.
Also Yukari Takeba has Zelda, Chris Yukine, Archer, Alisa Reinford, Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear, Madoka Kaname...

Are you for real?!

Yes.
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Microsoft bought Activision Blizzard, if anyone curious
If that means Activision games will be XBOX exclusive then that's a major win for Playstation IMO but that's for another thread
Speaking of which, my most wanted remake is Master Chief VS Doomslayer. It may be a stomp but there is without a doubt it will be the most badass Death Battle yet, and with them having access to 3D animation I am sure it could be the best animated Death Battle

If that means Activision games will be XBOX exclusive then that's a major win for Playstation IMO but that's for another thread
Speaking of which, my most wanted remake is Master Chief VS Doomslayer. It may be a stomp but there is without a doubt it will be the most badass Death Battle yet, and with them having access to 3D animation I am sure it could be the best animated Death Battle
Nah, Microsoft is not doing "exclusive" politics.

Imo they're picked right moment to buy the company, like at moment when Activision-Blizzard went well, it's own accident it's far easier to buy it.

And now I'm more sure that games from Activision or Blizzard will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back