• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3728a39fffcbdceca0bcca11124a1db9.png

Because a real Death Battle would be a slaughter

Ok
Pretty Cool MU one of the better Persona vs JJBA MU
Most Persona vs JJBA matchups are either massive stomps or set to be so. At least Yoshikage has one chance of grabbing the real Tohru before getting destroyed in a lot of ways.

Out of curiosity, does Zolomon have anything besides Homura, besides the obvious Scourge too
also on a completely unrelated note: look at that size difference between Homura and Hunter, bro
1. Look at what opponents Scourge has and you know about the opponents Zolomon has.
2. Well the AP gap and the size gap really removes a lot of opponent choices for Homura - like how many well-known time manipulation users are 2-A or above and is time-themed instead of just being nigh omnipotent in general. At least we have Zolomon which is arguably comparable to Devil Homura.

Last edited:
Most Persona vs JJBA matchups are either massive stomps or set to be so. At least Yoshikage has one chance of grabbing the real Tohru before getting destroyed in a lot of ways.
Joker resisting RTZ confuses me in a bit because of how Maruki prevented Joker from using certain types of moves during their fight and Joker had no way to negate that.

1. Look at what opponents Scourge has and you know about the opponents Zolomon has.
2. Well the AP gap and the size gap really removes a lot of opponent choices for Homura - like how many well-known time manipulation users are 2-A or above and is time-themed instead of just being nigh omnipotent in general. At least we have Zolomon which is arguably comparable to Devil Homura.
Also Kira has the most important stat advantage in this fight that could give him the win. He’s faster

I hate this matchup and I don’t know why I thought about it
Gregory vs David (FNAF VS AMONG THE SLEEP)
connections: two small children who run and hide from monsters while being aided by a bear ( one is an animatronic bear and the other is a living teddy bear)

I know that, i just find it funny 5'2(157cm) Homura is going up against this 6'3(190cm) monster that is zolomon

For Bowser vs Toffee, the fight would start with Bowser invading Mewni with his airship armada, to get new wands for his kids. But then Toffee appears, calls Bowser a stupid animal, and Bowser remebers that it was Toffee who got Star and Marco to annhiliate his brand-new castle which costed him billions of coins, and the Toffee remembers that Bowser used Magikoopas to body-swap him and messed up his plans, while Bowser laughs.

Last edited:
Stats is not the only factor in this battle since they have insane immorality and I have found at least one way for Jack Frost to kill Cirno permanently while I failed to find a way for Cirno to do so.
The issue is that while Jack Frost MIGHT have a way to kill Cirno through disconnecting her from her nature, she's still far, far, massively too fast for him to even touch her with such a method, to kill someone like that permanently you'd have to be able to hit them, and there's still too big a speed difference there.

The issue is that while Jack Frost MIGHT have a way to kill Cirno through disconnecting her from her nature, she's still far, far, massively too fast for him to even touch her with such a method, to kill someone like that permanently you'd have to be able to hit them, and there's still too big a speed difference there.
Let her to calculate mathematics and she will be stuck with trying to figure out the answer of "1+1=?".

It is questionable if DB Team accept infinite speed Touhou (light speed is likely accepted though). Even though, there would be Digital Devil Saga 2 JF. Tanned Cirno is not something standard since she has no control over tapping into this form or get out of this form. DDS2 JF, however, indicates how strong JF is if he is leveled to that ridiculous level.

I know that, i just find it funny 5'2(157cm) Homura is going up against this 6'3(190cm) monster that is zolomon
Homura turning from a 1.57 m figure into some deity/demon that "dwarves the universe" (wonder if she can adjust her size however she wishes). That size change is drastic enough. (Hold it. We have had Thanos vs Darkseid and Optimus Prime vs RX-78-2 Gundam. Size difference can be tolerated by the animation team if (1) characters have size manipulation or (2) the size difference is not surpassing Kirby vs Majin Buu.)

Makes Hoopa look tame as he only turns from a 0.5 m tall confined form into a 6.5 m unbound form.

Dimentio vs Kefka Palazzo looks nice.
Just... Loki (Marvel) and Emperor Joker (DC) are on the queue.

Tohru Adachi vs Yoshikage Kira
Also Kira has the most important stat advantage in this fight that could give him the win. He’s faster
Oh no... But can Yoshikage pull a time huh with BTD and then incapacitate the Izanami with KQ and further proceed to green boot the twisted cop with SHA? That moment would be epic.

Well I remember that Persona mid-game characters have MFTL+ speed feats such that the MFTL+ speed for JJBA look like a snail. All presumption if they do not even consider immeasurable speed. (Which only Super/Ultra Archie Sonic and the god tier Flashes and Zooms have been clocked at such so far by the Rooster Teeth crew)

Let her to calculate mathematics and she will be stuck with trying to figure out the answer of "1+1=?".

It is questionable if DB Team accept infinite speed Touhou (light speed is likely accepted though). Even though, there would be Digital Devil Saga 2 JF. Tanned Cirno is not something standard since she has no control over tapping into this form or get out of this form. DDS2 JF, however, indicates how strong JF is if he is leveled to that ridiculous level.
God tier SMT which JF is said to be able to tap into means no speed advantage for TH.

Also... I wonder if they would buy the multiple solar system crossing speed feat of Touhou Project and clock them "slower than Ultra Beast tier legendary Pokémon".

Last edited:
I wonder how many "resistance chains" are legit and not just from inconsistency?
Or a matter of multiple power/power resistance/power resistance negation struggle cases.
When the characters are almost even in their hax and hax resistance, some inconsistencies can happen. Or just there will be some wins and losses if we run it many enough times.

Last edited:
I wonder how many "resistance chains" are legit and not just from inconsistency?
Not even that, most of it is completely contextual or either basically made up working on a few assumptions and a fancy argument full of intentionally verbose words to make it seem "professional."

There's a reason why most other debating sites rarely give out regeneration Negation and resistance Negation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back