• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, the Perpetua related arc focusing on 6th dimension being the big deal is just...

Did comics need to be this contradictory?

What was the deal with Superboy Prime punching Batkek not affect the story at all?

...And where does Death Metal take place chronologically compared to say current Batman run?

Question, which TMNT villain would you like to see on Death Battle (not Shedder cause he already appeared)?

I’m for Baxter Stockman composite

Man, the Perpetua related arc focusing on 6th dimension being the big deal is just...

What was the deal with Superboy Prime punching Batkek not affect the story at all?

...And where does Death Metal take place chronologically compared to say current Batman run?
Currently I just read dc for the fun of it as I'm confused. But I'm waiting on Williamson justice league incarnate.

Upcoming revision 5D in Dc would be High 1C though.

So apparently Rain from Mortal Kombat is a good alt for Giorno, and probably the best option if the team dosn't want to use GER.

Long story short for the connections: Characters who are Prince references, bastard sons to supernatural beings and joined a group that they were opposed to in order to usurp the throne of the leader.
Wut

That supes pic can be useful in a lot of dialogs...

TBF E Honda thingy is expected by me myself (who actually made the calc) to be reasonably 830,547.49 ton TNT (Large Town+) - assuming this is not an outlier, and not a specific combo move and inapplicable elsewhere.

What about the steel chain from a thug?

Does it mean we can save it for Nami vs Domenico Pucci? :p

Speaking of Arya Stark, we have had Arya Stark vs Katniss Everdeen as a Community Death Battle before. Hope it is not switched to Katniss Everdeen vs Gi-hun Seong for whatever reason.
Who wins in Arya vs katnis
Also the helicopter joke was referencing the end of Lara vs Nathan drake

So people have brought up on who could Nami from One Piece fight and I did found one MU on the DB Matchup subreddit that could fit. How does Miss Fortune from League of Legends sound?

Connections for both Nami and Miss Fortune (also ripping it off from Reddit):
Two stubborn pirate girls who were orphaned as children, in their childhood both wanted to do another profession (Nami wanted to be a mapmaker and MF wanted to be a gunsmith) but the death of their guardian put them down the path of crime, both became pirates and thieves to have enough money to kill the Pirate lord who killed their guardians, both then met up with two guys (Luffy and Zorro and Twisted Fate and Graves) who helped her kill the Pirate lords (Arlong and Gangplank), both are the leaders of their crew (if i remember correctly Nami bosses the crew more than Luffy), and eventually their crew became the strongest one in their world

Also just wanna point out Miss Fortune could kinda fight "Nami" in the same game, but this Nami is a fish girl so...
Does miss fortune scale to viego because of the ruined king game that just came out

So apparently Rain from Mortal Kombat is a good alt for Giorno, and probably the best option if the team dosn't want to use GER.

Long story short for the connections: Characters who are Prince references, bastard sons to supernatural beings and joined a group that they were opposed to in order to usurp the throne of the leader.
It cant replace giorno more popular choices

So I was just on the Smash Bracket discord server and they were doing Bill vs Mask (Because it was more fair than usual because Bracket Rules dosn't use Bill's statements for feats). So it was decided that Mask Blitzes and One Shots. But then I brought up Bill's hax and how he dosn't actually need a physical form to use most of it, meaning Bill actually stomped despite the stat disadvantage. So then we got this gem of a comment:

BillGetsOneShotWinsAnyways.jpg

Open wide, VS forums! It's time for another Xeno MU Spread!

This time: Shion Uzuki (Xenosaga)

MU4SHION.png

Key terms:

• Is a scientist or mechanic or varying narrative consequence.
  • Has a hand in supposed 'mental illness' (self afflicted / associated symptoms etc.)
  • Anywhere from 5-C to 1-C (depending on whether or not you upscale from Miyuki and the P.T Cartridge comment, or wank party to Zarathustra).
  • Has complicated family issues.
  • Is described as a 'maiden' or some kind. Bonus points for 'relations' to the main antagonist and it's respective forces driving the series.

Some questions to keep in mind:

• Is Shizuru Taneomi better vs Asada Sinon? Ditto question for Moira vs Hōka Inumuta.
  • Who else could I add? (Goes without saying for the nature of these charts).
  • Is III's time-travel-coom-retcon actually seen as that? If not, Lucina gets struck from this list.

Off topic but Death Battle related while waiting for the G1 blog:

How many "90's" anime and/or cartoon matchups do we have for a Death Battle episode?

I mean... Things like Street Sharks vs Extreme Dinosaurs or Domon Kasshu vs Ken Kurenai or Wing Gundam vs EVA-01 (or you want 90 vs 00: Setsuna F Seiei vs Shinji Ikari) or something with Samurai Pizza Cats.

TMNT villains remaining for a good Death Battle episode:
Karai and Kraang are the only villains notable enough for a DB I think.
Also Bebop and Rocksteady

Last edited:

The blog we are waiting for
man such a close fight
I like that they're not even bothering to put any kind of effort into digging up something that could give Korra a chance since the conclusion is so foregone.
exactly far more than the bigger stomp fights this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back