• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold it. Who is Emma? We have Ororo Munroe and we have Elsa and we have Domenico Pucci. Do you mean Emma Frost?

Duh Emma Frost can possibly wipe even Marie (Persona).

No, It’s Elma (Xenoblade X)

You do know how people view comic profiles right? Plus researching Storm, she should be like way higher

It’d still be an Elma stomp by our own logic.

I await the revisions, I suppose.

One thing clear: I can likely spend more time tackling my real life issues rather than being distracted towards the matchup - well I should not be distracted from my real life in the first place, but a passable matchup does help.

One thing clear: I can likely spend more time tackling my real life issues rather than being distracted towards the matchup - well I should not be distracted from my real life in the first place, but a passable matchup does help.
Hope things go well for ya

I dunno, they have a twitter. They can be like "Hey everyone our bad, it turns out superman did not lift the book of infinite pages and it was not even infinite. But he might still win because of this feat and this feat, sorry for the inconvenience ." or "We realize that this thing we missed might have given X the win, we will keep it in mind in the next episode X appears in!"

Them "setting up the debate" with insulting research and character assassinating nonsense like Goku giving up trying to catch up to an infinite superman fills me with rage.

Also they STILL do not separate 3-A from low 2-C or basic stuff like Goku Black not having been the one erased from time. That was fusion Zamasu or flat out incorrect research of Ben 10.

They make controversial matchups, choose major stomps, research poorly, get the wrong results and then act as if they are still correct on future episodes. (Like how the reused Goku's snake way speed calc that halved his speed in 18 vs Carol.) or make Roshi stronger than SSJ2 Goku and Black quintillion times ftl when they made Goku barely reach ftl in GVS1.
Alright let's be completely real
Why would DB bother to go over how wrong they were over shit that happened years ago
When Ben admitted how he ****** in giving 18 an ability she never had folks still gave him shit over it

Let's not act like this hobby some set n stone shit when everyone keeps on changing the stats on where character x sits at

Screw it likely someone asks for Emma vs Storm or Marie or whoever and I follow the wrong Emma. My bad. Sorry.

Samus Aran vs Master Chief is a horrible matchup. Akame vs Killua Zoldyck is a horrible matchup. Giorno Giovanna vs Ren Amamiya is a horrible matchup. If they somehow see fans request a matchup and they get interested for whatever reason, they will do it. Even if that tmatchup is nonsense and a waste of time.

Still. What commercial and political sense suggests to do Korra vs Storm over Korra vs Rey, Korra vs Delsin Rowe and Storm vs Weather Report? Stompiness is a thing, no connections and low popularity is another.

How would you execute such redaction may I ask? Like in past practice they issue a new episode with the same character (or a new character that scale from that character in question) and give them a new tier.
Joker vs Giorno is not a horrible matchup. Neither are the other two even tho I don't care for them.

alright lets really go in depth in the issue for Korra MU and Korra in General

Korra vs Delsin- A good MU, Interesting powerset involved between the two, Good Banter potential and at least some argument for Korra despite Delsin stomping her Via Hax and Speed
only downside is it ***** Cole vs Alex who's far more historic

Korra vs Rey-Controversy aside its a MU that has connections and while the animation potential is tricky as hell can work with the right mindset and direction for it and is fairly debatable tho Banter is lackluster in this case

Korra vs Storm-A Stomp MU up the ass,Storm is literally what Korra and any avatar wishes themselves to be on top of being far more deadly and stronger overall

people want to talk about how bad Shadow vs Ryuko and Black vs Thawne were in terms of how much of a stomps they were this is just as bad if not worse than those two cause there's like not a single relevant area Korra beats Storm at HighBall/LowBall the outcome stays the ******* same

not to mention its not even an interesting MU for Both Characters its not like Iron Fist vs PO or Carnage vs Lucy this is just Crona Vs Venom all over again but at least you can say Crona was Venom Best opponent

Can you honestly say Korra or Storm are each other's best?

Shit why even do Korra this season where you had better options to go to for a Legacy MU?

Shit Even when talking banter can't see much unless you want Storm to tell Korra she's a novice at the elements while she's a god
Also
5F3E3A33-6A07-448E-A100-86225295B445.png

Korra vs Delsin- A good MU, Interesting powerset involved between the two, Good Banter potential and at least some argument for Korra despite Delsin stomping her Via Hax and Speed

Korra vs Rey-Controversy aside its a MU that has connections and while the animation potential is tricky as hell can work with the right mindset and direction for it and is fairly debatable tho Banter is lackluster in this case

Korra vs Storm-A Stomp MU up the ass,Storm is literally what Korra and any avatar wishes themselves to be on top of being far more deadly and stronger overall

people want to talk about how bad Shadow vs Ryuko and Black vs Thawne were in terms of how much of a stomps they were this is just as bad if not worse than those two cause there's like not a single relevant area Korra beats Storm at HighBall/LowBall the outcome stays the ******* same

not to mention its not even an interesting MU for Both Characters its not like Iron Fist vs PO or Carnage vs Lucy this is just Crona Vs Venom all over again but at least you can say Crona was Venom Best opponent

Shit why even do Korra this season where you had better options to go to for a Legacy MU?
Because in therms of a legacy match, it has to be 3 years old or more.

Yeah like the only and only thing Korra has is like experience in the avatar state.

Which will give her the experience that she will get bodied but hey that’s one thing

Because in terms of a legacy match, it has to be 3 years old or more.
The Force Awakens screened in 2015, and Legend of Korra aired in 2012. Theoretically Korra vs Rey can be over 6 years old. Just they caught Rooster Teeth attention only 2 years or more ago.

Of course Marvel has been around for a long time (Storm debuted in around 1975) and Infamous 2 launches in 2011. So arguably both Korra vs Storm and Korra vs Delsin Rowe are more legacy than Korra vs Rey. But all three are legacy enough. Just Korra vs Rey and Korra vs Delsin Rowe are more interesting as a versus debate than Korra vs Storm. (Needless to say Korra vs Rey is the most debatable)

lol snail
deaddfc7-2d30-46dd-b656-1bb2bb69df54
I see the debate potential and the animation / shooting potential of Storm vs Weather Report already. West vs East. Raw power vs hax. The type of fight that Ben Singer himself claims to love.

Makes me sadder that Korra vs Storm is next. And that Kinsly claims he thought Ben himself liked this.

The Force Awakens screened in 2015, and Legend of Korra aired in 2012. Theoretically Korra vs Rey can be over 6 years old. Just they caught Rooster Teeth attention only 2 years or more ago.

Of course Marvel has been around for a long time (Storm debuted in around 1975) and Infamous 2 launches in 2011. So arguably both Korra vs Storm and Korra vs Delsin Rowe are more legacy than Korra vs Rey. But all three are legacy enough. Just Korra vs Rey and Korra vs Delsin Rowe are more interesting as a versus debate than Korra vs Storm. (Needless to say Korra vs Rey is the most debatable)
No no, I mean like the community battles. If they were hoing by that for this matchup (which they likely did), KorraStorm would have been around longer than KorRey.

Imma be honest though, I rely don't care what happens because I have no gamble in this matchup.

Ah, Otto. I almost respect him.

He is sincere. He hates some stuff a lot. But you know what? Thats fine. You dont need to pretend to like anything. He might be rude but at least he is honest. He has his own niche ideas he wants. Its honestly sad DB wont do more niche stuff.

And frankly, I too prefer lowballed stuff. Why?

"Character X dodged a generic laser thus making him faster tha-" is no way good. Do you know how fast lasers are? Lapping earth 7 times+ in a second. No creator 99% of time means to make characters that fast.

Yeah, its fiction, things can be that fast in that case. But its fiction. Maybe things just dont work like in real life. Ofc as a hypothetical peak its interesting and usable, but it usually just breaks settings. Insert Incredibles quote here.

Otto might be rude, but I find his strictness as interesting point of view.

And then he is a massive big DC shill.

"Nononono, you see Infinite-Man really is infinite so Darkseid is too and"

Geeeeeeeeeeeeet outta here lmao

Its honestly so bad because its juxtaposed by his strictness. I don't care if Ben and Sonic loses legitimately, that does not stop you being a hypocrite. You are just as bad as "Swank" is with DIO. But the moment he, if he does, sees this post he will just go "lolcope, dials go to 11" and whatever.

There is a reason he was kicked out of G1 and posts on 4Chan Co mainly.

I'm telling ya, when @BlackDarkness679 will see episode...
Dude I’m mad af about the ratings as well. They wanked the **** out of E Honda and Mike despite they fact there both some of the most blatant outliers to ever exist ever. And used the stupid ass meteor feat saying it’s “Canon” despite the fact in order to get that ending you have to beat pyron. Like I swear to **** when it comes to fighting games DB fails so ******* hard it’s not even funny. Like hell in this season they did an amazing fighting game episode and compare that to this it’s not even close.

Ah, Otto. I almost respect him.

He is sincere. He hates some stuff a lot. But you know what? Thats fine. You dont need to pretend to like anything. He might be rude but at least he is honest. He has his own niche ideas he wants. Its honestly sad DB wont do more niche stuff.

And frankly, I too prefer lowballed stuff. Why?

"Character X dodged a generic laser thus making him faster tha-" is no way good. Do you know how fast lasers are? Lapping earth 7 times+ in a second. No creator 99% of time means to make characters that fast.

Yeah, its fiction, things can be that fast in that case. But its fiction. Maybe things just dont work like in real life. Ofc as a hypothetical peak its interesting and usable, but it usually just breaks settings. Insert Incredibles quote here.

Otto might be rude, but I find his strictness as interesting point of view.

And then he is a massive big DC shill.

"Nononono, you see Infinite-Man really is infinite so Darkseid is too and"

Geeeeeeeeeeeeet outta here lmao

Its honestly so bad because its juxtaposed by his strictness. I don't care if Ben and Sonic loses legitimately, that does not stop you being a hypocrite. You are just as bad as "Swank" is with DIO. But the moment he, if he does, sees this post he will just go "lolcope, dials go to 11" and whatever.

There is a reason he was kicked out of G1 and posts on 4Chan Co mainly.
Otto is just annoying as hell and is so pretentious. Most of his points are just BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back