• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Alucard be able to use Hamon without self-harm if he were to separate DIO's head from Jonathan's body and eat the body?
Alucard (and novel Dracula too) aren't actaully harmed by the sun, I believe it does weaken him but mr. tempest doesn't have to fear the sun to any serious degree. (fun fact the whole sun killing vampires thing isn't actually part of the vampire myth but was added around a 100 years ago to Nosferatu because they didn't know how to end the movie).

Alucard gaining hamon could be a game changer since he can charge his bullets with it and hamon can affect DIO even indirectly through contact with The World.
Not to mention, going Level 0 would summon Jonathan.

You know... We have had quite some DC vs non-Marvel fights. Why are they seemingly not as salty?

Back then Raven winning over Twilight Sparkle seems to be consensus among vs debaters, and not many people even hope for Sindel winning over Black Canary.
Because those characters don't have a vs following anywhere close to say someone like Ben does

Why are they seemingly not as salty?

Back then Raven winning over Twilight Sparkle seems to be consensus among vs debaters, and not many people even hope for Sindel winning over Black Canary.
Well no shit
For starters no one liked MLP enough to care for it in vs and it was after MLP peak in popularity me thinks plus folks probably don't the verse is all that powerful

MK power levels are inconsistent and after what was done to Sindel character by Netherealm folks were happy to see her bite it

Alucard gaining hamon could be a game changer since he can charge his bullets with it and hamon can affect DIO even indirectly through contact with The World.
Not to mention, going Level 0 would summon Jonathan.
Now i really wanna see Dio's reaction to an immortal Jonathan with Alucard's sadistic grin coming after him.

Goku vs Superman 3
What about DBE Goku vs DCEU Superman or even DCAU Superman? That will be toxic enough.

Betting DIO and Rooting both as I said last week. No matter who wins I win.
If the animation or the verdict construction flops (which is unlikely because it is our trusted Liam with Luis) we may still lose. Hope it will flip to a new height.
Kinda want Alucard to win because that’d defy expectations
Alucard winning would defy vs debaters' expectations.
Dio winning would defy ~60% normies' expectations.
... sorry Nick Cramer ranked Alucard above Dio.

That... If you noticed the preview of Alucard... One may notice that one of the ex-wives of Boomstick actually "battles against" allegedly had crazy feats like "devouring millions of souls and harness them into a crusade against the forces of darkness, staring into the abyss of abyss as the abyss of abyss stares back" or something.

Hypothetical Ending Scene:
So that's your field report
yep
You went for a walk in the middle of London at midnight
yep
Killed a bisexual vampire **** boi
Dead
Ate his body and then absorbed the soul of a "Giant British Sun Martialist Gentleman" who is now living in the house
Exactly
God why does this always happen
Jonathan from the other room
More tea please

Problem with Goku vs Superman matchups (MUI Goku vs Pre-Crisis Supes, DBZ Goku vs Post Crisis. Xeno Goku vs SP1M etc.) is that they are all boring

Problem with Goku vs Superman matchups (MUI Goku vs Pre-Crisis Supes, DBZ Goku vs Post Crisis. Xeno Goku vs SP1M etc.) is that they are all boring
I can understand the requests for a GvS remaster, GvS1 would’ve been better if done nowadays and GvS2 was a shitshow (who tf wrote this episode?) so I assume GvS3 would likely live up to the MU’s potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back