• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many times they'd both one shot superman in the fight.
FBxTkG5XEAEffTb

Uh-huh.

Math time.

Assuming 200$ for 3-4 minutes just like with Brandon.

200/13≈15.38 dollars from each person.

I'll also consider similar fact that we'll have to pay basically same, or possibly less count of money in next year for Pepsiman vs Sportacus.
Overall 15+15=30.
Surprisingly enough I have this amount of money atm so, I guess I should start getting credit card soon.

Uh-huh.

Math time.

Assuming 200$ for 3-4 minutes just like with Brandon.

200/13≈15.38 dollars from each person.

I'll also consider similar fact that we'll have to pay basically same, or possibly less count of money in next year for Pepsiman vs Sportacus.
Overall 15+15=30.
Surprisingly enough I have this amount of money atm so, I guess I should start getting credit card soon.
TehGM has cheaper commissions tho

By the way, could anyone make a render of me for a versus thumbnail real quick? Not saying one person suggested me vs Reverse-Flash, because that would be a lie.

No, two people suggested it.

Rate my season list pls. I gave myself a few requirements like one Marvel vs DC, a Mortal Kombat MU and a meme fight. I also gave predictions on who I think wins too, though I’m probably wrong in some regards.

1. Dimitri (Fire Emblem) vs Guts (Berserk) [3D with a Dimitri win]
2. Discord (My Little Pony) vs Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls) [sprites with a Discord win]
3. Anne Boonchuy (Amphibia) vs Kazuma (Konosuba) [Sprites with an Anne win]
4. The Atom (DC) vs Antman (Marvel) [Sprites with Antman winning if they use Hank Pym]
5. Stain (MHA) vs Billy Butcher (The Boys) [Sprites with Stain winning iirc]
6. Morag (Xenoblade 2) vs Winter Schnee (RWBY) [3D with a Morag win]
7. Liu Kang (Mortal Kombat) vs Jago (Killer Instinct) [Sprites. Not sure who wins]
8. Terumi (Blazblue) vs Sinestro (DC) [Sprites with a Terumi win]
9. Darth Vader (Star Wars) vs Saber (FATE) [SFM with Vader winning iirc]
10. Deku (MHA) vs Gon (Hunter x Hunter) [3D with Deku winning iirc]
11. John Constantine (DC) vs Raidou (SMT) [Sprites with Raidou winning]
12. Mysterio (Marvel) vs Scarecrow (DC) [Sprites with Mysterio winning]
13. Hank J Wimbleton (Madness Combat) vs Killer Bean (Killer Bean) [Hand Drawn with Hank winning]
14. Jason (Friday the 13th) vs Michael Myers (Halloween) [Live action with Jason winning]
15. Shulk (Xenoblade) vs Lightning (Final Fantasy) [3D with Shulk winning]
16. Gwenpool (Marvel) vs Haruhara Haruko (FLCL) {The meme battle} [All of them with Gwenpool winning, though not positive]
17. Marisa Kirisame (Touhou) vs Lux (League of Legends) [Sprites with Marisa winning]
18. Monika (DDLC) vs Miyuki Sone (Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi) [Sprites with Monika winning]
19. Sans (Undertale) vs The Judge (OFF) [Sprites with The Judge winning]
20. Joker (Persona 5) vs Giorno Giovanna (JoJo) [3D with Joker winning]

Rate my season list pls. I gave myself a few requirements like one Marvel vs DC, a Mortal Kombat MU and a meme fight. I also gave predictions on who I think wins too, though I’m probably wrong in some regards.

1. Dimitri (Fire Emblem) vs Guts (Berserk) [3D with a Dimitri win]
Yeah, I can see that.
3. Anne Boonchuy (Amphibia) vs Kazuma (Konosuba) [Sprites with an Anne win]
Sad Luz vs. Anne noises
7. Liu Kang (Mortal Kombat) vs Jago (Killer Instinct) [Sprites. Not sure who wins]
You have a fight that can kick ass in sprites. Nope **** that.

here's my death battle season, had to do things like marvel vs dc, a db match, one meme fight, and a western vs eastern fight. This is my first one, so I'm eager for critique.

Tatsuya Suou v Dio Over Heaven. Conclusion: Tatsuya wins, although is downplayed to actually take damage from DIO's attacks
Ash v Mameo. Conclusion: Mameo wins due to Digimon Physiology
Zen'Oh vs Soul King. Conclusion: Zen'Oh wins due to Erasing
Lucifer Morningstar vs Pre-Retcon Beyonder. Conclusion: Lucifer Morningstar wins due to hax
Gilgamesh vs Reinhard Heydrich (unsure if I spelled that right). Conclusion: Reinhard wins due to being much stronger
Pegasus Seiya vs Gingka. Conclusion: Seiya wins, i don't know why
Ichigo vs Inuyasha. Conclusion: Ichigo stomps.
Saitama vs Reinhard von Astrea (meme fight). Conclusion: Episode ends the instant they use their attacks on each other at the same time
Dante vs Doom Slayer. Conclusion: Doom Slayer wins due to having higher AP
Demi-Fiend vs Arceus and Yggdrasil. Conclusion: Demi-Fiend wins because higher AP, BUT it is a very tough fight for him

here's my death battle season, had to do things like marvel vs dc, a db match, one meme fight, and a western vs eastern fight. This is my first one, so I'm eager for critique.

Tatsuya Suou v Dio Over Heaven. Conclusion: Tatsuya wins, although is downplayed to actually take damage from DIO's attacks
Ash v Mameo. Conclusion: Mameo wins due to Digimon Physiology
Zen'Oh vs Soul King. Conclusion: Zen'Oh wins due to Erasing
Lucifer Morningstar vs Pre-Retcon Beyonder. Conclusion: Lucifer Morningstar wins due to hax
Gilgamesh vs Reinhard Heydrich (unsure if I spelled that right). Conclusion: Reinhard wins due to being much stronger
Pegasus Seiya vs Gingka. Conclusion: Seiya wins, i don't know why
Ichigo vs Inuyasha. Conclusion: Ichigo stomps.
Saitama vs Reinhard von Astrea (meme fight). Conclusion: Episode ends the instant they use their attacks on each other at the same time
Dante vs Doom Slayer. Conclusion: Doom Slayer wins due to having higher AP
Demi-Fiend vs Arceus and Yggdrasil. Conclusion: Demi-Fiend wins because higher AP, BUT it is a very tough fight for him
Don't know the former
don't know the latter
IDK how intresting as an episode that would be let alone its animation
eh
eh can't say i vibe with this for Seiya
Better off as a DBX
zzzzz
meh Doomslayer has MC and Dante has Kratos
pretty meh tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back