• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why, but... This thumbnail just broke me, Goku Black vs Kool-Aid Man when?
unknown.png

Alright, Vile vs Ridley preview: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14-nR1k5x5jsj4kWBH_bcFjyAddUU2z3wQY4eQzxeRss/edit?usp=sharing
would demi-fiend vs lucifer morning star be a good db?
Probably Demi fiend vs Spawn would be better. It is getting popularity, it can be fairly close and people seeing on this MU more fun than Lucifer who is 1-A and where overall DC does DC thing.

The one MU that works as DC vs SMT is John Constantine vs Raidou.
Where SMT actually should win btw.

I wonder if Akuma vs Shao Khan gets 3D ep while SFM gets Korra vs Rey. Usually its been 1 SFM per half & 2 3D per half. We did get 2 SFM via Yoda vs KM & Link vs Cloud, but I doubt we'd get 2 SFM fights for this half.

Also wth we are almost at halfway of this half.
Thought Clink 2 was 3D blender

I have no problem with speed. But I have a Big concern with how Death Battle treats a speed advantage.

Combined with treating the TK as base attack potency for Alucard, post and pre Schrödinger composited
DB has mentioned in corner notes before abilities from characters not being combat applicable cuz they werent used mid fight in their respective series

Remember on silver samurai they said his teleport isnt used mid combat and even when it was, it was predictable for opponents

They might as well say the same for Alucard TK not being combat applicable

How you know they didnt change their mind? Its very old that research, also pointed DB might use EoH game too, yet Jotaro didnt had it
I mean there isn't much to change the outcome
For Alucard he beaten in AP, speed and durability
What keeps him in the game is his regeneration and army which practically fuel Dio during the course of the fight
And frankly boils down

Do you see Dio mowing down Alucard Army quick enough or you see Alucard forcing Dio into the Sun for the win which mainly relies on Dio being an idiot and to pick up on that

What keeps him in the game is his regeneration and army which practically fuel Dio during the course of the fight
And frankly boils down
Well we dont know where they tier jojo characters these days for reference, neither Alucard, so AP its gonna be in question
Do you see Dio mowing down Alucard Army quick enough or you see Alucard forcing Dio into the Sun for the win which mainly relies on Dio being an idiot and to pick up on that
Clearly the former, only Joestars were able to outsmart Dio, plus its unlikely to happen, Dio is too fast and spams time stop, no way 12 hours will pass by any soon with that in mind, jotaro vs high dio also lasted little cuz of this in real time

Think they also tackled this in beast vs goliath too, beast win con of waiting 12 hours for the sun to come wasnt an option, cuz he cant last long enough for that

And frankly boils down

This is why I say give Alucard Schrodinger to even out Dio's stat trinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back