• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nazo vs xicor, the fight of common fanmade characters

also wtf is that purple hedgehog?
Don't know Coldsteel? The greatest hedgehog OC? psssh...
e2e.jpg

Also if schoedgier (****) alucard can't exist with pre...that alucard, then this can't be resolved by simple compositing him.

High dio is basically composite dio because he gained everything back and more.

But omni cat alucard is a specific form that requires him to not be connected with his old power set.
The thing is tho is that ability became a part of him as the Schrodinger soul was with him for so long. I get compositing him males but it should be included to some degree.

The thing is tho is that ability became a part of him as the Schrodinger soul was with him for so long. I get compositing him males but it should be included to some degree.
What about:
1. Debunk "Aoi Hayanose" tier Alucard and say that Schrodinger could have killed Alucard or just wished him out forever without merging himself to the vampire and disabling him for around 30 years, therefore the "to be or not to be" state is not as strong as the characterd or the fans have claimed.
2. Just accept Aoi Hayanose tier Alucard and say that killing 3.4 m souls is just a part of the progress of mastering it and the complicated plan by the Major all along (instead of wishing him out straight away) is just PIS.

The way I see it, if they're using these characters at their peak. Then it'd just be Dio and The World constantly reducing Alucard to a bloody pile while Alucard regens over and over again, being unable to do shit while being too slow.

Tho I wonder if Death Battle decides to be weird and composite Dio here, because Heaven Ascension Dio and JORGE JOESTAR would slap so hard it's not even funny
Well what about giving Alucard everything and discard everything from Dio just for Alucard to win. We have just witnessed Macho Man vs Kool-Aid Man and Batman vs Iron Man.

What about:
1. Debunk "Aoi Hayanose" tier Alucard and say that Schrodinger could have killed Alucard or just wished him out forever without merging himself to the vampire and disabling him for around 30 years, therefore the "to be or not to be" state is not as strong as the characterd or the fans have claimed.
2. Just accept Aoi Hayanose tier Alucard and say that killing 3.4 m souls is just a part of the progress of mastering it and the complicated plan by the Major all along (instead of wishing him out straight away) is just PIS.
See I can accept either of those scenarios as it can help Alucard to a degree.

What about:
I don't fully understand the entire meaning of this statement, sorry. I never saw any reason to believe Schroedinger could forcibly inflict his existence on another then erase them with it. I'm not sure if that's what you mean. The idea of Schroedinger having that kind of power conflicts with everything about him right down to his role in the story.

I'm of the opinion that if Pre-Schroedinger is used then either Dio smashes Alucard so many times that he finally stays dead, or he gets started and then the sun comes up and Dio burns to dust (about as anti-climactic as finishing blows get, death by sunrise) or Alucard manages to look Dio in the eye and mind hax him. That is unless Stand users, vampires or zombies have mental hax resistance feats I don't remember.

If Post-Schroedinger is used then the first outcome can't happen, but the other two still possibly can. Shoving flesh buds into Alucard's head is an option, but we've never seen flesh buds control someone who can still move their arm with their head severed, or who can still think with their brain gone (Alucard blasted the entire top of Anderson's head off leaving only his lower jaw and Anderson could still think, and Alucard should compare), so Schroedinger might make Alucard the winner via simply stalling to oblivion and then maybe haxing. Or Heaven's Ascension Dio could be used and Alucard ceases to exist, but that's another issue again.

I dunno man. I really am leaning towards Dio taking the W but I just really feel Dio will get downplayed and die a horrendous, disrespectful death.

Alright, since Dio vs Alucard is 100% gonna be a sprite episode, what sprites do you think they will use for Alucard? It's pretty obvious that they will use HFTF sprites for Dio, but Alucard has alot of sprites that they can use. Personally, i want them to use this version of Alucard's sprites, it's probably Alucard's best sprites.
unknown.png

I wonder if Akuma vs Shao Khan gets 3D ep while SFM gets Korra vs Rey. Usually its been 1 SFM per half & 2 3D per half. We did get 2 SFM via Yoda vs KM & Link vs Cloud, but I doubt we'd get 2 SFM fights for this half.

Also wth we are almost at halfway of this half.

iirc, Alucard never uses his 8-B TK in combat so I dunno how that would go. Dio is much stronger but Alucard's Hax is hard to deal with. I don't think Alucard has a way to deal with THE WORLD at all.

My main concern will be speed. Dio at his peak is way too fast for Alucard to even fight, and Alucard would honestly just be constantly reduced to gore every second. But for some reason, I feel Dio will get immensely downplayed to give Alucard the W. I feel the fight overall is probably an incon, and while I lean more to Dio winning via sheer speed and power alone, I think Alucard will somehow win in the death battle
I have no problem with speed. But I have a Big concern with how Death Battle treats a speed advantage.

Combined with treating the TK as base attack potency for Alucard, post and pre Schrödinger composited, HA and novel Dio discarded... I have a bad feeling that can be worse than Batman vs Iron Man and Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man.

Red haired (Pinks a shade of red) female who are both are **** tease extremely manipulative, cruel and known to turn others into obedient slaves who fallow their orders. Under their command they both have blond teenage who has a dog companion who sees them (at least initially) as a good person and a mildly crazy/violent girl who has connections to the idea of blood.
Who is the one on the left may I ask?

I wonder if Akuma vs Shao Khan gets 3D ep while SFM gets Korra vs Rey. Usually its been 1 SFM per half & 2 3D per half. We did get 2 SFM via Yoda vs KM & Link vs Cloud, but I doubt we'd get 2 SFM fights for this half.

Also wth we are almost at halfway of this half.
Do they now only use 3D Unreal, 3D SFM and 3D Blender only for now? Like no more 3D Maya?

It seems that Cirno VS Jack Frost is nearly the stomp in Jack Frost's favor.
Cirno VS Jack Frost is always a stomp in Jack Frost's favor. Just how big things can go.

And people want it considering how many other Touhou Project characters will win in the Death Battle matchups.

Also, it is fun even without spiteas it would be "fairy" vs "demon" ice user Death Battle episode.

Last edited:
I have no problem with speed. But I have a Big concern with how Death Battle treats a speed advantage.

Combined with treating the TK as base attack potency for Alucard, post and pre Schrödinger composited, HA and novel Dio discarded... I have a bad feeling that can be worse than Batman vs Iron Man and Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man.
I mean Dio would still have a good chance winning if you include Parts 1 and 3 and scale The World to other powerful stands, which they might do.

Case in point, this is how I see it:

Alucard
  • TK could be used as a Strength Advantage, though probably not enough to be Dio
  • Level 0
  • Pre-Schrodinger/Post-Schrodinger Composited could help counter Dio's Stat Trinity
  • Excellent Healing Factor
  • Has the potential of outlasting Dio
Dio
  • Takes the Stat Trinity
  • The World is a huge benefactor
  • Parts 1 and 3 Composited
  • Could scale The World to other powerful Stands
  • Could get stronger the longer the fight goes on

They've used high-tier Speed Force users twice (Technically three times) now. I don't think a little novel with some abilities people already know about is gonna be that hard for them.
It is when the character literally has jackshit to use for a rundown for footage or reference for a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back