• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Denji_vs_Yuji_20211013142733.png

image0.png

Both are naive blond hairs boys with a dog companion who works for a red/pink haired psychopath who is known for their brutality and for turning individuals into loyal slaves and go on adventure with a violent crazy girl who is tied to the idea of blood. Also they can't get pussy like JoshDoshMosh said.

Hey, Tipper if you're still up for reviewing matchups I've got some more, including connections:
  1. Slender man(Slender/slender the arrival) vs Dracula (Bram Stoker) One of the oldest horror icons vs one of the newest
  2. Steve(Minecraft) vs Terrarian(Terraria) Player characters of video games based on gathering materials to advance through the game
  3. Papyrus(Undertale) vs Giovanni Potage(Epithet Erased) Goofy side characters that start as antagonists before quickly joining the main character
  4. Turbo Mecha Sonic(SMBZ) vs Mick(Scoob & Shag) The main antagonists of internet-based crossover stories
  5. Fern(Adventure time) vs Doodlebob(Spongebob) Copies of the main character and try to replace them
  6. Garnet(Steven Universe) vs Diavolo(Jojo's Bizarre adventure) People that are actually two people that have the ability to see the future and attack via punching
  7. Brad Armstrong(Lisa) vs Alex Louise Armstrong(Fullmetal Alchemist) Same last name. There's plenty of other connections but I prioritize the names
Some SCP oriented ones
  1. Dr. Clef vs Dean Winchester(Supernatural) Wise-cracking monster hunters, generally seen as the least serious of their group, both have abandoned a family for their safety
  2. Scarlet King vs Lord English(Homestuck) Main antagonists of their respective media, seek out to destroy all of reality out of anger, also complementary colors
  3. SCP-239 vs Anthony Fremont(The Twilight Zone) Children with godlike power
  4. Dr. Kondraki vs Taylor Hebert(Worm) Use bugs, they also contrast each other by one being an irresponsible adult and the other is a responsible teenager
  5. D-9341 vs Natsuki Subaru(Re:Zero) People who have the power to go back in time when they die so that they can find a way out of the unfortunate circumstances that led to their death

this comment is my view on it:

Both are naive blond hairs boys with a dog companion who works for a red/pink haired psychopath who is known for their brutality and for turning individuals into loyal slaves and go on adventure with a violent crazy girl who is tied to the idea of blood. Also they can't get pussy like JoshDoshMosh said.
Denji vs the users on here when?

this comment is my view on it:
Not gonna read all of this but it seems to be about the same as my point of view of it.

Okay. Guidebook is canon.

And... Does Part 6 means what Part 6 cast stand can do physically The World scales?

And... Does Part 6 means what Part 6 cast stand can do physically The World scales?
Does it say anything that's useful for Alucard?

Hey, Tipper if you're still up for reviewing matchups I've got some more, including connections:
  1. Slender man(Slender/slender the arrival) vs Dracula (Bram Stoker) One of the oldest horror icons vs one of the newest
  2. Steve(Minecraft) vs Terrarian(Terraria) Player characters of video games based on gathering materials to advance through the game
  3. Papyrus(Undertale) vs Giovanni Potage(Epithet Erased) Goofy side characters that start as antagonists before quickly joining the main character
  4. Turbo Mecha Sonic(SMBZ) vs Mick(Scoob & Shag) The main antagonists of internet-based crossover stories
  5. Fern(Adventure time) vs Doodlebob(Spongebob) Copies of the main character and try to replace them
  6. Garnet(Steven Universe) vs Diavolo(Jojo's Bizarre adventure) People that are actually two people that have the ability to see the future and attack via punching
  7. Brad Armstrong(Lisa) vs Alex Louise Armstrong(Fullmetal Alchemist) Same last name. There's plenty of other connections but I prioritize the names
Some SCP oriented ones
  1. Dr. Clef vs Dean Winchester(Supernatural) Wise-cracking monster hunters, generally seen as the least serious of their group, both have abandoned a family for their safety
  2. Scarlet King vs Lord English(Homestuck) Main antagonists of their respective media, seek out to destroy all of reality out of anger, also complementary colors
  3. SCP-239 vs Anthony Fremont(The Twilight Zone) Children with godlike power
  4. Dr. Kondraki vs Taylor Hebert(Worm) Use bugs, they also contrast each other by one being an irresponsible adult and the other is a responsible teenager
  5. D-9341 vs Natsuki Subaru(Re:Zero) People who have the power to go back in time when they die so that they can find a way out of the unfortunate circumstances that led to their death
1. Feels weird somewhat can't say i vibe with it all much
2.Fitting MU quite one worth doing
3.Idk on the latter
4.don't know the latter nor see Turbo Mecho on the show
5.DBX material
6.Meh MU really connections are lame and fight is eh
7.DBX i guess
outside Scarlet King vs English the rest idk
how do you guys interpret schrodinger btw, for alucard
Way too much of a head case and not enough to work in the fight
Does it say anything that's useful for Alucard?
just what given for him
Hellsing TV series
Hellsing Ova
Hellsing Manga
Hellsing Guidebook

Twilight: A new dawn
Whot

what are the connections?
Red haired (Pinks a shade of red) female who are both are **** tease extremely manipulative, cruel and known to turn others into obedient slaves who fallow their orders. Under their command they both have blond teenage who has a dog companion who sees them (at least initially) as a good person and a mildly crazy/violent girl who has connections to the idea of blood.

unknown.png

生きていると同時に死んでいる, 相反する2つの命を持つ "シユレテインガ丨の猫". その名の通り, 彼は自分の認識次第で "どこにでもいるし, どこにもいない" 存在である.
Living and dead at the same time, "Schrodinger's Cat" with two conflicting lives. As the name suggests, he is "everywhere and nowhere" depending on his perception.

Ah so it does confirm that Schrodinger can only die if he perceives himself as being dead which by extension applies to Alucard.
It honestly makes me wonder why Millennium needed such an elaborate plan to defeat Alucard if they have the resources to create a literal paradox

Ah so it does confirm that Schrodinger can only die if he perceives himself as being dead which by extension applies to Alucard.
It honestly makes me wonder why Millennium needed such an elaborate plan to defeat Alucard if they have the resources to create a literal paradox
This could be beneficial if they give Alucard Schrodinger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back