• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be cool to see it back, I kinda miss part 1 stuff, but I'm not sure how people would react about seeing it back
The reaction would be kinda ok, I mean it's logical for DIO to have part 1 abilities, some fans are even questioned why he didn't used his part 1 abilities in part 3.
At least, there's nothing that implies that DIO lost his part 1 abilities in part 3.

It would be cool to see it back, I kinda miss part 1 stuff, but I'm not sure how people would react about seeing it back
I don't see why he couldn't use his abilities, he could use stingy eyes as a head. Also he didn't really have a purpose for ice in the context of part 3 since Stand users aren't really using their bare hands to fight I.E no way to get into ice grabbing range

Also the fight is just gonna be Dio soloing an entire army and drinking them and I'm all for it. If death battle gets the results accurate we could have a recreation of the ending of Jotaro vs Dio with Alucard showing up behind him and killing him.

raoh_by_yare_yare_dong_dcf8e6z-fullview.jpg
ddww2ia-5c373b52-83b2-4cb0-9999-58913d558b7d.png
akuma-ts-stance.gif
raoh-hokuto-no-ken-stance.gif
You have Akuma sprite puny compared to Raoh, though afair, Raoh 8s suppose to be a tall figure over most of the characters

The reaction would be kinda ok, I mean it's logical for DIO to have part 1 abilities, some fans are even questioned why he didn't used his part 1 abilities in part 3.
At least, there's nothing that implies that DIO lost his part 1 abilities in part 3.
Either they wouldnt help Dio against Jotaro or benefit him much or time stop was a more powerful and harder ability for his opponent to deal with especially after getting more blood from his grandpa

Who's "The One"?

Master Driver Rex + Phneuma (XC2) vs Ouma Shuu + Inori (Guilty Crown).

For those of you who are eagle-eyed enough to remember a far earlier post from this very thread (or may have been reminded of knowing @Shizuka's incessant like spam), I was briefly looking for who Shuu could go up against in VS, suggesting Rex as a first stop:

For what few of you still remember this show, you may remember how many different weapons (voids) that Shuu has at his disposal (because plot spoilers, he shows resourcefulness). That's why it's recently hit me how much Shuu has a different advantage when it comes to being Rex's MU of choice - can you imagine the animation potential of Roc/Wulfric/babies first wind boxer VS sub-weapons that Shuu can get from various classmates and the Kings Heart in general? Oh, and both lose the power of their respective god-tiers at the end of their respective stories... that too.

Old Blog
I really really REALLY want Dio to win honestly, call the reason petty but when you've been on YouTube for years having to read comnents from people saying that Alucard is invincible or can beat anyone it would be super satisfying for Alucard to be knocked down

I really really REALLY want Dio to win honestly, call the reason petty but when you've been on YouTube for years having to read comnents from people saying that Alucard is invincible or can beat anyone it would be super satisfying for Alucard to be knocked down
Same thing, i've been arguing with a guy under RR comment sections who said to me bullshit like Alucard is stronger than ******* Spawn

Raoh 7ft tall
Akuma 5'10" tall
A small elephant. But still very buffed.

Oh we have sprites for Kokuoh and even those when Raoh was riding on it so size is easy to determine.

We faced She-Ra vs Wonder Woman before. And more extreme David vs Goliath matchups.

[Laughs in Goro vs Machamp]

I have Rey down as an honorable mention for Elma on my Xeno MU charts, because of the whole 'you're actually one of the antagonistic forces except it's OK when you do it' thing, being supposed female 'prodigy' characters, amongst other things. Does Korra have any of those relations to Elma?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back