• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways it doesn't matter we all knew Black was gonna die this fight
He had No win cons while Thawne can do the doll

-Phasing into Black and messing with his organs

- Aging him into dust

- Ripping him apart molecularly by running back and forth

- Knocking him out with his telepathic blast

- Dumping him into the Negative Speed Force where he'll be ripped apart atom by atom and absorbed into it

- IF he's able to figure out about the time ring and remove it, time travel and murder

- Create a vacuum to suffocate him

- Read Black's mind (could be a way to figure out about the time ring)

- Resurrect and time travel back to the fight if killed

- Vibrating into and possessing Black's body (Black's soul would get dumped into the speed force)

- Create afterimages to fool Black

- Change his age to camouflage himself (he can look young or old to appear to be a different person)

- Utilize time travel as a method of escape or to inform his past self of Black's abilities

-He also has some hax gadgets from the silver age like a matter manipulating device and a shrinking ray

So all in all game set n match
Let's talk about the next fight and the future DB ahead of us

Tried to pin down stats, definitely left stuff out on Thor’s part.

Vegeta stats - 5.75 quintillion c (Still no multipliers?); At least 5200000 Universes with Super Saiyan Bluer (Can’t pin down a precise number because SSJG has an unknown multiplier; Super Saiyan Bluer is at least 20x)

Vanilla Thor - 2 quintillion c;
2448x Universes in Base and 24480x Universes with Warrior Madness

Skyfather Scaling/God Blast - Can realistically be put at Multi+

Thor hax - Transmutation, Teleportation, Energy Absorption (can drain folks), Antimatter Manipulation, Deconstruction (Atomization), many others with the Odinforce

Vegeta hax - Deconstruction/Existence Erasure, Teleportation, Whatever Forced Spirit Fission is

Last edited:
olly6e5hl3q71.png

Wanna ask some questions:
1. Anyone feels like there is something wrong with Hulk vs Broly, Lex Luthor vs Doctor Doom, Batman vs Iron Man and Goku Black vs Reverse Flash, and the questions seem bigger when viewed in conjunction?
2. Anyone actually looking into the arsenals of Randy Savage and Kool-Aid Man?
Why is no one actually giving proofs as to who wins and some is just shouting simpleton words?
(Glad people say something Undertaker for RS and earth merging for KAM but no one gives proofs further - like an actual link as which ad says KAM merges with the earth, or as the Undertaker in WWE comparable to RS is in his universe level three book form)

Last edited:
Wanna ask some questions:
1. Anyone feels like there is something wrong with Hulk vs Broly, Lex Luthor vs Doctor Doom, Batman vs Iron Man and Goku Black vs Reverse Flash, and the questions seem bigger when viewed in conjunction?
2. Anyone actually looking into the arsenals of Randy Savage and Kool-Aid Man?
Why is no one actually giving proofs as to who wins and some is just shouting simpleton words?
(Glad people say something Undertaker for RS and earth merging for KAM but no one gives proofs further - like an actual link as which ad says KAM merges with the earth, or as the Undertaker in WWE comparable to RS is in his universe level three book form)
Um... to be honest, I don't know how to find feats in general, much less for a wrestler and a corporate mascot...

STOP POSTING ABOUT REVERSE FLASH! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SEND ME FRAME OF HIS FACE, ON DISCORD IT'S ******* FRAME! I was in a server, right? and ALL OF THE CHANNELS were just Reverse Flash stuff. I-I showed my champion underwear to my girlfriend and t-the logo I flipped it and I said "hey babe, it was me HAHA" Dings the melody of reverse rose I ******* looked at a trashcan and said "Sorry, was that important?" I looked at my penis I think of an astronauts helmet and I go "PENIS? MORE LIKE DEATH IN REVERSE" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGESFG
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back