• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image0.png

Me reading this thread right now

Infinite mass punch literally doesn’t matter in this fight. RF one shots no matter where you put him, speed blitz Goku black without even trying, haxs that Black doesn’t have any counter too, and can never die.

L
and i agree with what you said if you looked to read what i wrote previously i just have a problem saying that he's multiversal

Wrong Zoom, KEK. You gotta love flash fights where the salty people aren’t even using the right character. Anyways Hunter likes to train people, so he’d be holding back there.
yeah he's holding back his multiversal power so much but just enough to make wonder woman say he's hitting harder than superman right...

are these guys multiversal as well now?
Well, they are mostly shown as comparable to supes. So it really depends on your soup man scaling. Plus, barry and reverse aren’t always gonna hit as hard they can becuase it’s extremely hard to safely build up that speed Without getting yeeted into another dimension. And as I recall, flash easily low diffed them anyway. Also also, Barry has another reason not to try his hardest. He’s not a damn murderer

Well, they are mostly shown as comparable to supes. So it really depends on your soup man scaling. Plus, barry and reverse aren’t always gonna hit as hard they can becuase it’s extremely hard to safely build up that speed Without getting yeeted into another dimension. And as I recall, flash easily low diffed them anyway. Also also, Barry has another reason not to try his hardest. He’s not a damn murderer
you're missing the point if Flash is multiversal he should lightly tap his fingers against these guys since they at the time were as strong as superman (who isn't universal or above without sundipping) and knock them out he wouldn't need to go all out against guys who are infinitely weaker than him \

or the rather obvious case is he isn't that level

Also, No one said base flashes are Multiversal. At there base, they should be around the level of other strong leaguers like supes, which is commonly accepted at planet to solar depending on who you ask.
you're missing the point if Flash is multiversal he should lightly tap his fingers against these guys since they at the time were as strong as superman (who isn't universal or above without sundipping) and knock them out he wouldn't need to go all out against guys who are infinitely weaker than him \

Or he doesn't have the range for it when he isn't trying to ******* destroy the earth.

Guys, this guy is a troll. Gotta be 🗿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back