• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They wouldn't scale him to Raiden regardless and by that logic we can all scale every one who fought Raiden to that level which we all know is BS
You realize few legitimately would scale from Raiden right? Scorpion compared to those you say would do has consistency at that
Mk Power Scaling is nothing but a ******* mess
That applies to nearly most verses, doesnt mean something clear out of it isnt ok to use

You realize few legitimately would scale from Raiden right? Scorpion compared to those you say would do has consistency at
He got his ass kicked by Raiden when the latter confronted him in hell in MK9
And the second time Raiden mentally was not there due to the kamidougo or whatever
Third time he fought his past self and nearly killed him
Doesn't really warrant the scailing

Characters are kinda niche but this MU’s kinda neat
IMG_3694.webp
Pretty sure Kim Possible and Carmen Sandiego aren't niche and are much more well known around (unless you meant the Netflix 2019 version of Carmen which is fairly niche but even then she still has that recognized brand name).

Also MU itself is fine but I personally prefer Nigel Uno (KND) or Samantha Simpson (Totally Spies) to versus Kim Possible and Lupin III to fight Carmen Sandiego

He got his ass kicked by Raiden when the latter confronted him in hell in MK9
Never used that one so idk ehy you even bring it
And the second time Raiden mentally was not there due to the kamidougo or whatever
Uh no, he was bloodlusted from it and and Scorpion more or less kicked his ass
Third time he fought his past self and nearly killed him
Doesn't really warrant the scailing
How is scorpion vs scorpion remotely proving anything here on the bad side....the past and future versions are comparable to each other, let alone Scorpion fights Raiden when he was not having any of his crap and he was coming in peace at that time

So as i said Scorpion would get scaling from him even as possibility

Ok, so tomorrow (or not tomorrow but after a few days, ngl.) I'll post script of Ness vs Raz, but before that I also have an announcement that there is also Ness vs Raz comic which is based on script in development directed by me and drawn by my friend Jucr (who previously have drawn Ridley vs Vile).

You can see sneak peek of what we have so far: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Slo6CISX9Ibv9Xokm9MnPak4AaA5JZw9m0VfYeMgqDg/edit?usp=sharing

Don't know exact date when comic book will be fully finished, but so far so good, the work is in progress, it probably wouldn't be colourised as well, but still we hope you'll enjoy it when it comes out.

You know I've been thinking, Toiletnator vs Chuck the Evil Sandwich-Making Guy is probably a better match than Toiletnator vs Condiment King.
Personally, I think Condiment King vs Chuck the Evil Sandwich-Making Guy is better than both, but my opinion doesn't matter...

Also, can somebody make Chuck a profile if they have any freetime? We only have four Wordgirl profiles on the Wiki. Not even a verse page.

Me asking the Smash Bracket team where they got the idea that Archie Sonic "Only rewrote a few lines of code" of the Super Genesis Wave.
Me asking the Smash Bracket team where they got the idea that some of the most intelligent beings in the franchise came to the conclusion that Sonic controls fate only because of "their own foolishness".

Like literally what the ****, I've never seen such blatant disregard of canon abilities/feats before. Did they have something against him? Considering they called an entire era of the story the "Tryhard Era", literally lol.

Me asking the Smash Bracket team where they got the idea that some of the most intelligent beings in the franchise came to the conclusion that Sonic controls fate only because of "their own foolishness".

Like literally what the ****, I've never seen such blatant disregard of canon abilities/feats before. Did they have something against him? Considering they called an entire era of the story the "Tryhard Era", literally lol.
Holy shit there gonna make Travis small building level lmao

it doesn't, even if you occupy his lower levels the batter wins (building level vs wall level) and outside of vsbattle wiki the batter is solar system and ftl+ which means he just hits frisk and it ends up as a crushed amount of meat, and if it's not a defeat it's because you can argue that frisk will always come back unless you argue that you occupy purification.

and frisk only wins if you argue that he can do the same as chara (multiversal-universal level).
I always assumed Genocide Route was arguing like a fusion of Frisk post Chara-possession ngl. Because if so then Batter's solar system vs Chara's multiversal is definitely a bit of a wash.

Actually, there's a bit more there than meets the eyes. Mammoth Mogal's statement was disregarded due to Mogal's canonical curse put on him to make terrible decisions, separate from Sonic. Eggman's statement, meanwhile, was disregarded due to Eggman using it as basically a way to cope with his losses and stop being insane.

Of course, Eggman's experiment afterwards all but confirms his theory, and Mammoth Mogal was referring to all enemies of Sonic and not just himself, but god forbid the common consensus is right.

Edit: I'd get it if they used him failing to properly rewrite the Super Genesis Wave as a way to bunk the fatehax, as well as pointing out the possible issues with the two statements, but they don't.

Actually, there's a bit more there than meets the eyes. Mammoth Mogal's statement was disregarded due to Mogal's canonical curse put on him to make terrible decisions, separate from Sonic. Eggman's statement, meanwhile, was disregarded due to Eggman using it as basically a way to cope with his losses and stop being insane.

Of course, Eggman's experiment afterwards all but confirms his theory, and Mammoth Mogal was referring to all enemies of Sonic and not just himself, but god forbid the common consensus is right.

Edit: I'd get it if they used him failing to properly rewrite the Super Genesis Wave as a way to bunk the fatehax, as well as pointing out the possible issues with the two statements, but they don't.
As you said in the end, there are better debunks for the fatehaxx than just the blatant dismissal of it they use. A lot of that ep just feels really dismissive/aggressive in a few ways lol.

Yeah there was a lot of hidden snarky tone for Archie Sonic in SB's video. The same snark that makes him keep bullying Kirby.

But tbf, the evidence for Fate hax is unfortunately not super strong. Its why sadly Wally beating Archie is reasonable decision.
Unrelated but Death Battle needs to stop using time travel as a kill against characters that also have time travel lol

fr there are zero redeeming qualities, even the animation is like early season 2 db tier lol
To be fair, early season 2 DB tier is pretty good for such a small animation show.

Not to mention the Smash Bracket discord server is quite possibly the least toxic versus community out there (Though aside from one guy and a few people who work on the show nobody there actually likes Bracket Rules).

The animation this early in the series is technically amazing for SB. But fight choreography is very gag focused making it distracting, which wouldnt be a problem...

...If it wasnt for insisting that SB does research too. Why should I believe in this research when they totally have a spite against Kirby? And their research is still not good, a lot of weird things are left in, which creates research thats worst of both casual and core debate mindset.

Although I do think it is worth at least giving Smash Bracket a chance. If nothing else, Sephiroth vs Mewtwo is worth watching, and I'd even go so far as to say it's comparable to the more mid-tier Season 8 episodes like Shadow vs Ryuko (Even if comparing Mr. Fuji to Shou Tucker is genuinely the worst thing InkThinks has ever done)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back