• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, lmao, even.

They've got some funky ******* reasoning ngl.

I'm pretty sure Sephiroth, Kirby, and Joker are gonna steamroll the rest of the opponents in Smash Bracket for sure. Depending on what he buys for Bayo and Shulk they could be strong future contenders as well. But based on the stats he gave Seph and how... low everyone else is, and Joker being a really well rounded fighter and probably having the best stats on the show yet, he'll last long. Kirby will probably be the first to fall because of their assinine statements on his durability/speed and the fact that he almost lost to ******* Jigglypuff.

In terms of Super Smackdown, I don't really have any faith in any future episodes, I just at least hope the animations will be fun. Wario vs King Knight has a lot of potential to be super fun, I hope Mokou vs Sol is rad as ****, and I really like Travis vs Starkiller, but I anticipate all of those to have horrible research (Touhou is going to end up being one of THE most butchered verses on the show I guarantee you). Especially after MOON LEVEL ARCHIE SONIC I've lost all hope.
I’m sorry but if they make Starkiller win this one I’m calling like complete bullshit. I love Starkiller but please name any advantages he has.

I’m sorry but if they make Stsrkiller win this one I’m calling like complete bullshit. I love Starkiller but please name any advantages he has.
I've actually been wondering about it, since I only recently got onto the MU. They're both around planet level and FTL but to my knowledge Travis seems to have better haxx and probably slightly better AP? What are Travis' major advantages again. From memory of playing NMH3 I think he could negate a lot of what Starkiller could throw out.

I've actually been wondering about it, since I only recently got onto the MU. They're both around planet level and FTL but to my knowledge Travis seems to have better haxx and probably slightly better AP? What are Travis' major advantages again. From memory of playing NMH3 I think he could negate a lot of what Starkiller could throw out.
He also has faster speed

Yeah

Star Wars FTL is just baseline FTL. Travis comes from attacking faster than fodder aliens + a scaling chain. Idk slightly better again SW is just baseline while Travis planet level is just better (Space Peacock). And compare haxx is not even close, like nothing SK shown is that even close to the haxx Travis had.

But nah what do I know, there gonna show SK pulling down the star destroyer and call it “GG”. And be like ‘Travis has never shown a feat similar to that level before’-SB🤓

Yeah

Star Wars FTL is just baseline FTL. Travis comes from attacking faster than fodder aliens + a scaling chain. Idk slightly better again SW is just baseline while Travis planet level is just better (Space Peacock). And compare haxx is not even close, like nothing SK shown is that even close to the haxx Travis had.

But nah what do I know, there gonna show SK pulling down the star destroyer and call it “GG”. And be like ‘Travis has never shown a feat similar to that level before’-SB🤓
The glasses emote.... I'm dead

That's pretty fair then yeah, I don't see a way Travis could lose that MU.

That's what I'm expecting them to do. Like with Sephiroth he has the most clear, obvious, un-deniable supernova feat I've ever seen so there was literally no way to cope it down, and since he had a very clear display like that, he could hold it over Bill. (also god what kind of ******* matchup is Bill Cipher vs Sephiroth that still drives me crazy, I know he hates connections for matchups but like.... cmon).

But then again, I thought Archie Sonic had some of the most clear cut multiversal stuff out there, but lol we know how that went.

Are there any fair MUs for Travis?
I mean stats-wise, Starkiller isn't bad tbh. Both planet level, both in FTL, and Starkiller has some force attacks that can let him keep up for a bit. Travis just is a bit better in all categories. Not a stomp, definitely a win.

The glasses emote.... I'm dead

That's pretty fair then yeah, I don't see a way Travis could lose that MU.

That's what I'm expecting them to do. Like with Sephiroth he has the most clear, obvious, un-deniable supernova feat I've ever seen so there was literally no way to cope it down, and since he had a very clear display like that, he could hold it over Bill. (also god what kind of ******* matchup is Bill Cipher vs Sephiroth that still drives me crazy, I know he hates connections for matchups but like.... cmon).

But then again, I thought Archie Sonic had some of the most clear cut multiversal stuff out there, but lol we know how that went.

I mean stats-wise, Starkiller isn't bad tbh. Both planet level, both in FTL, and Starkiller has some force attacks that can let him keep up for a bit. Travis just is a bit better in all categories. Not a stomp, definitely a win.
As a big Travis what are the connections again for SK?

Yeah

I mean, they gave Joker Galaxy level, which is higher than we had him for the longest time.

I gonna be annoyed if they don’t address all the planet level stuff in NMH3 tho. SP wings can literally envelope the earth so o want them to address it.
The key thing with Bracket is that they greatly prefer direct feats performed by the characters over anything else. This is why Sephiroth gets Supernova, but Sonic dosn't get anything like Chaos Emerald scaling (Though scaling is not impossible in Bracket, espesially if a character one-shots another character).

But he loses his cursed matchup with Jaden Yuki, sadly.
But is Travis Touchdown vs Jaden Yuki the most requested MU tho

Steven Armstrong vs Funny Valentine
Boo!

I just really don't like this matchup. Armstrong was literally hand-crafted to fight Richard Hawk from Metal Wolf Chaos.
Both with giant mech. Except how good is Richard Hawk by himself? We see Senator Armstrong absorbing energy from a Metal Gear Excelsus and then tearing it apart and throwing at Raiden.

This fight, if Hawk cannot fight by himself, will turn into Armstrong playing as Raiden fighting against Hawk playing Metal Gear Excelsus. Which is still half fun but sad if we miss the full thing.

Last edited:
flowey has hao suprisingly as they has basically the same backstory and goal

But hao curbstomps
Which makes...

Chara/Frisk (possibly) dies to Ness at full potential
Undyne dies to Pearl or even characters as "realistic" as Goro Majima
Flowey dies to Hao Asakura or Dimentio
Sans get stomped by The Judge

So Undertale will be the jobber verse of Death Battle despite its fair amount of had.

How would you react, if there was Light vs Lelouch in season 9?
Neutral. Honestly pray for their decision grounds and ability to realise them into a battle.

Will be more looking forward towards Charles Xavier vs Shokuhou Misaki tbh.

Which makes...

So Undertale will be the jobber verse of Death Battle despite its fair amount of had.

Neutral. Honestly pray for their decision grounds and ability to realise them into a battle.

Will be more looking forward towards Charles Xavier vs Shokuhou Misaki tbh.
No the jobber verse will always be power rangers or bleach

Which makes...

Though Papyrus might can win against Giovanni Potage
Frisk may more likely beat Ness, especially if you consider few things which I won't talk about right now.

Counting 2 as streak, we have:

Win Streaks
DC#4 7 Raven, Fate, Nightwing, Darkseid, Aquaman, Shazam, Green Lantern
DC#5 5 Static, Canary, Booster Gold, Wonder Woman, Wally West
Dragon Ball 5 Satan, 18, Roshi, Beerus, Broly
DC#2 3 Flash, Joker, Doomsday
Marvel#1 3 Rogue, Thor, Spider-Man
Mortal Kombat 3 Scorpion, Sonya, Sub-Zero
Pokemon 3 Mewtwo, Lucario, Machamp
Sonic? 3 Sonic, Metal Sonic?, Tails
Metroid 2 Samus x2?
Street Fighter 2 Akuma, Zangief
Killer Instinct 2 Orchid, Fulgore
DC#1 2 Superman, Batman
Marvel#2 2 Deadpool, Iron Man
Metal Gear 2 Snake, Raiden
Legend of Zelda 2 Link, Ganondorf
TMNT 2 Leo, Shredder
DC#3 2 WW, Terry
Kirby 2 Kirby, Dedede
Godzilla 2 Godzilla, Kiryu
Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora, King Mickey
Final Fantasy 2 Sephiroth, Cloud
Marvel#3 2 Iron Man, Storm

Loss Streaks
Street Fighter 6 Bison, Ryu, Dan, Cammy, Ken, Balrog
Marvel#2 4 Captain Marvel, Silver Samurai, Thor, Miquel
DC#3 4 Red Hood, Batgirl, Lex, Batman
Marvel#3 3 Strange, Carnage, DareDevil
Dragon Ball 3 Goku, Buu, Goku
Mortal Kombat 3 Johnny Cage, Sindel, Goro
Sonic 3 Metal, Sonic, Archie Sonic
Power Rangers 3 Tigerzord, Megazord, Dragonzord
DC#1 2 WW, Batmann
DC#2 2 Deathstroke, Lex
Star Wars 2 Boba Fett?, Darth Vader
Final Fantasy 2 Link, Tifa
Soul Calibur 2 Ivy, Nightmare
Mega Man? 2 Wily?, Mega Man
Pokemon? 2 Pikachu, Charizard(BR was between tho?)
Marvel#1 2 QS, Hulk
Marvel#4 2 Thanos, Namor
Naruto#1 2 Jiraiya, Sasuke
Marvel#5 2 Deadpool, Miles
Naruto#2 2 Kakashi, Rock Lee
Legend of Zelda 2 Ganondorf, Link
One Punch Man 2 Genos, Saitama

Rawly counting win as +1 and loss as -1, then counting all wins & losses we have this for multiple time used series:

Multi character Franchise Records
DC +9
Metroid +2(or +1 depending on if remaster counts as separate)
Dragon Ball +2
Godzilla +2
Kirby +2
Metal Gear +2
Kingdom Hearts +2
TMNT +1
Killer Instinct +1
Fatal Fury +1
Pokemon +1
RWBY +1
One Piece +1
Mario 0
Darkstalkers 0
BlazBlue 0
Transformers 0
MLP 0
Final Fantasy 0
He-Man 0
Gundam 0
Digimon 0
DMC 0
Overwatch 0
JoJo 0
Tekken 0
MHA 0
Mortal Kombat -1
Sonic -1
Legend of Zelda -1
Fairy Tail -1
One-Punch Man -1
Star Wars -2(or -1 depending on if remaster counts as separate)
Mega Man -2
Soul Calibur -2
Power Rangers -2
Naruto -2
Bleach -2
Marvel -3
Street Fighter -4

No time to make it look pretty deal with it

FM7Pw-xXEAEIN6_

Alrighty excluding the teased name ur most wanted MU for this season

Mines Liu Kang vs Jago
Reasons: Liu Kang Long overdue for A DB and Jago is his best and if they could get the in-house team on it it could rival Ryu vs Jin in quality
This. (Just why Jago is only 9-B+ when the combined strength of Jago, Tusk and Kim Wu could defeat Gargos but only Kim Wu and Tusk scale from Gargos?)
And Crash Bandicoot Cervantes de Leon vs Spyro the Dragon Spinal (Classic)
And one Arceus MU (vs Zen'O or Yggdrasil or Amaterasu)
Or just one Pokemon MU (Ash vs Lucy or the Gash Bell duo or even Yugi Muto)
Oh Scarlet Witch MU is teased (finally)
Oh the Shulk vs Lightning MU is overdue.

There are some personal picks but those I do not mind having them at any time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back